The masculine formula

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
Alright. We want bone growth. Ideally in the maxilla forwards, and in the mandible downwards. There are some ideas which can cause cancer like reactive oxygen species to indice chromocyte hypertrophy so I wont go down that path. I triy to condense thousands of studies here and I dont think more than 3 people will actually read it all but its time for a higher effort post so:

I know people cope with saying its all genes, but the genes only make you produce hormones. We can do that artificially. A few things which should be obvious, since there has been research on them for some time:

1. High t to e ratio makes maxilla and especially mandible grow in adolescents ( all of this for adolescents, but mandible could grow pretty late so even if youre over 25 keep reading)
2. High growth hormones give you a bigger mandible but have little effect on maxilla
3. Some people say we need E to stop bone resorption.

Lets start with point three: we do need to stop osteoclast activity to an extent (osteoclasts resorb bone). It is common knowledge that E stops osteoclasts and acts as a shield for the bone. But also, a high t to e ratio is good for masculine bone growth, so we want lower e. Well, i found out there are some other ways to inhibit osteoclast activity, one of them being bisphosphonates. Bisphosphonates have side effects including bone muscle and joint pain. Crazy thing is after three years they are kind of in your system so your osteoclasts get blocked and you can stop taking them. That increases bone mass by inhibiting osteoclast activity, so we dont need to be high E.
Another thing that stops bone growth is sclerostin, which is secreted more if you, for example, lie on a hospital bed all day. It breaks down bone and decreases density significantly. There are new methods to inhibit this, one of them being Evenity. Evenity has a moderate amount of side effects, and is generally safe. It has been shown to increase bone mass!

Now, we need to increase osteoblast activity to build new bones. Osteoblasts are made from preosteoblasts, which are made from mesenchymal stem cells. They dont always convert to osteoblasts tho, sometimes they convert to adiposicytes, a form of fat cells. Recent research suggests that if the mesenchymal stem cells, short MSC convert into adiposicytes more often than into osteoblasts this can cause bone loss and osteoporosis. So what is the trigger that makes them turn into osteoblasts which then create osteoids aka new bone? One idea here might be Forteo, which has been shown to build new bone but it has sever side effects. The main factors tho for differentiating MSC to osteoblasts are runx2 and osterix. Runx2 can be increased via some complicated shit which I might target in the future or simply bough. Its pretty expensive tho at 300 bucks for 100 mykrogramm. Osterix is even harder to produce, which is why I looked deeper. Basically, osterix helps with bone growth via the protein NELL-1. I looked deeper into NELL and it stimulates a protein called GLI1 which than increases both osterix and runx2. Bingo! Still, even NELL is pretty expensive and well have to wait till its easily and cheaply consumable. other transcription factors (TAZ, forkhead box C2 (Foxc2), and the proteins Twist-1 and Twist-2) also regulate osteogenic differentiation of MSCs, most of those can cause cancer so not so bingo. Other ways might be BMP2 (very expensive) β-catenin (can lead to cancer) and WNT10B, which at first seems like a dream. It does everything to convert MSCs into osteoblasts and it can be increased via the iPTH, a form of the parathyroid hormone. To my great surprise and happiness, this also leeds to cancer, death and cardiovascular disease. Yay. I literally went through hundreds of factors to find more ways to increase bone mass via MSCs but most led to cancer or death, until I found a side note in a study talking about vibration. Basically vibration can increase osteoblasts from MSCs, maybe thats how bonesmashing works. So if you have a vibrator or something stronger lol hold it to your cheekbones every once in a while. Or maybe try some light bonesmashing. after I looked into what makes MSCs become adipocytes instead, and here the main factor is PPARγ. By inhibiting it, we might be able to induce bone growth, common inhibitors are clofibrate (too little research) gemfibrozil (impotence as common side effect) and bezafibrate, the best options. At a dollar fifty per portion its relativepy cheap and has proven to help grow bones.

As for t, e and growth factors I recommend a mild aromasin with the perfect dosage of clomid and you are at high t low e. As for the growth hornones, maybe some mk677 and a sauna can get them uo by a little, for drastic measures tRy IGF-1-L3 as a microdose.

I won't write a tldr, all those people who read it will hopefully be rewarded with the information. It was pretty straight forward so tldr wont be pssbl sry boys. Only high IQ responses @Nosecel and we can get the ideal bone growth boys. Got some favorites out of the list which I might try, especially the osteoclast inhibitors.

Hope it was worth writing all that while I should be studying for medicine exam but this could help bone growth which is my holy grail

Take care boys

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Informationcapitali, AscendingHero, Deleted member 439 and 21 others
I know people cope with saying its all genes, but the genes only make you produce hormones. We can do that artificially. A few things which should be obvious, since there has been research on them for some time:
Artificially changing your hormones is something everyone looksmaxxing needs to take advantage of

• +1
Reactions: Perseus, AscendingHero, entrenador and 8 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and 6 others
Obvsly this thread is meant for the two people that will. Dont need every fag here telling me they didnt read and feel special, most won't

chillax faggot i read it all

good thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and nothingelse2do
@EternalLearner where can i get clomid and what amount of armasin can i get?
5mg?

okay the Clomiphene Citrate is a fertility pill is that the one im meant to get @EternalLearner

Attachments

• 1586808195357.png
    1586808195357.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 1586808197708.png
    1586808197708.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2621
@EternalLearner where can i get clomid and wha
@EternalLearner where can i get clomid and what amount of armasin can i get?
5mg?
Yeah bro 5mg is good. As for clomid, you can order online. Best thing for your t has been shown to increase by up to 150 percent at the right dosage. Thats more than 7 times ashwaganda or shit. And all this without major sides. People should talk about this more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Great thread, I gotta be honest tho, I'll have to read this 2-3 more times to fully comprehend all the information

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Yeah bro 5mg is good. As for clomid, you can order online. Best thing for your t has been shown to increase by up to 150 percent at the right dosage. Thats more than 7 times ashwaganda or shit. And all this without major sides. D

Yeah bro 5mg is good. As for clomid, you can order online. Best thing for your t has been shown to increase by up to 150 percent at the right dosage. Thats more than 7 times ashwaganda or shit. And all this without major sides. People should talk about this more
thx bro

have you used it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2621
didn't read but good post anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2621
Did not read, the title had me intrigued.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
In conclusion take hormones
I’m pretty sure everyone here knows that

• +1
In conclusion take hormones
I’m pretty sure everyone here knows that
You read the last three lines.
I would never tell anyone to take most hormones since it stunts natural production

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
Unfortunately cope. Hormones are not the holy grail of craniofacial development. They can only do so much and are never gonna beat your genes or function. If even supraphysiological doses of androgens and growth factors don't do much, if anything, in normogonadic(!) men, maximizing endogenous hormones will most likely not do anything at all. Sorry but it is what it is. Surgery or reincarnationmaxx.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, hairyballscel, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
Unfortunately cope. Hormones are not the holy grail of craniofacial development. They can only do so much and are never gonna beat your genes or function. If even supraphysiological doses of androgens and growth factors don't do much, if anything, in normogonadic(!) men, maximizing endogenous hormones will most likely not do anything at all. Sorry but it is what it is. Surgery or reincarnationmaxx.
I dont recommend any hormones. Clomid can help increase t, but mostly its related to osteoblastic activity and I wrote all I found out about osteoblasts and how to get them

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
Alright. We want bone growth. Ideally in the maxilla forwards, and in the mandible downwards. There are some ideas which can cause cancer like reactive oxygen species to indice chromocyte hypertrophy so I wont go down that path. I triy to condense thousands of studies here and I dont think more than 3 people will actually read it all but its time for a higher effort post so:

1. High t to e ratio makes maxilla and especially mandible grow in adolescents ( all of this for adolescents, but mandible could grow pretty late so even if youre over 25 keep reading)
2. High growth hormones give you a bigger mandible but have little effect on maxilla

Lets start with point three: we do need to stop osteoclast activity to an extent (osteoclasts resorb bone). It is common knowledge that E stops osteoclasts and acts as a shield for the bone. But also, a high t to e ratio is good for masculine bone growth, so we want lower t. Well, i found out there are some other ways to inhibit osteoclast activity, one of them being bisphosphonates. Bisphosphonates have side effects including bone muscle and joint pain. Crazy thing is after three years they are kind of in your system so your osteoclasts get blocked and you can stop taking them. That increases bone mass by inhibiting osteoclast activity, so we dont need to be high E.
Another thing that stops bone growth is sclerostin, which is secreted more if you, for example, lie on a hospital bed all day. It breaks down bone and decreases density significantly. There are new methods to inhibit this, one of them being Evenity. Evenity has a moderate amount of side effects, and is generally safe. It has been shown to increase bone mass!

Now, we need to increase osteoblast activity to build new bones. Osteoblasts are made from preosteoblasts, which are made from mesenchymal stem cells. They dont always convert to osteoblasts tho, sometimes they convert to adiposicytes, a form of fat cells. Recent research suggests that if the mesenchymal stem cells, short MSC convert into adiposicytes more often than into osteoblasts this can cause bone loss and osteoporosis. So what is the trigger that makes them turn into osteoblasts which then create osteoids aka new bone? One idea here might be Forteo, which has been shown to build new bone but it has sever side effects. The main factors tho for differentiating MSC to osteoblasts are runx2 and osterix. Runx2 can be increased via some complicated shit which I might target in the future or simply bough. Its pretty expensive tho at 300 bucks for 100 mykrogramm. Osterix is even harder to produce, which is why I looked deeper. Basically, osterix helps with bone growth via the protein NELL-1. I looked deeper into NELL and it stimulates a protein called GLI1 which than increases both osterix and runx2. Bingo! Still, even NELL is pretty expensive and well have to wait till its easily and cheaply consumable. other transcription factors (TAZ, forkhead box C2 (Foxc2), and the proteins Twist-1 and Twist-2) also regulate osteogenic differentiation of MSCs, most of those can cause cancer so not so bingo. Other ways might be BMP2 (very expensive) β-catenin (can lead to cancer) and WNT10B, which at first seems like a dream. It does everything to convert MSCs into osteoblasts and it can be increased via the iPTH, a form of the parathyroid hormone. To my great surprise and happiness, this also leeds to cancer, death and cardiovascular disease. Yay. I literally went through hundreds of factors to find more ways to increase bone mass via MSCs but most led to cancer or death, until I found a side note in a study talking about vibration. Basically vibration can increase osteoblasts from MSCs, maybe thats how bonesmashing works. So if you have a vibrator or something stronger lol hold it to your cheekbones every once in a while. Or maybe try some light bonesmashing. after I looked into what makes MSCs become adipocytes instead, and here the main factor is PPARγ. By inhibiting it, we might be able to induce bone growth, common inhibitors are clofibrate (too little research) gemfibrozil (impotence as common side effect) and bezafibrate, the best options. At a dollar fifty per portion its relativepy cheap and has proven to help grow bones.

As for t, e and growth factors I recommend a mild aromasin with the perfect dosage of clomid and you are at high t low e. As for the growth hornones, maybe some mk677 and a sauna can get them uo by a little, for drastic measures tRy IGF-1-L3 as a microdose.

I won't write a tldr, all those people who read it will hopefully be rewarded with the information. It was pretty straight forward so tldr wont be pssbl sry boys. Only high IQ responses @Nosecel and we can get the ideal bone growth boys. Got some favorites out of the list which I might try, especially the osteoclast inhibitors.

Hope it was worth writing all that while I should be studying for medicine exam but this could help bone growth which is my holy grail

Take care boys
good post. bookmarked

Lets start with point three: we do need to stop osteoclast activity to an extent (osteoclasts resorb bone). It is common knowledge that E stops osteoclasts and acts as a shield for the bone. But also, a high t to e ratio is good for masculine bone growth, so we want lower t. Well, i found out there are some other ways to inhibit osteoclast activity, one of them being bisphosphonates. Bisphosphonates have side effects including bone muscle and joint pain. Crazy thing is after three years they are kind of in your system so your osteoclasts get blocked and you can stop taking them. That increases bone mass by inhibiting osteoclast activity, so we dont need to be high E.

Take care boys
Which one to take?

clofibrate, gemfibrozil or bezafibrate?

Last edited:
  • +1
good post. bookmarked

Which one to take?

clofibrate, gemfibrozil or bezafibrate?
If Id go with bezafibrate. Its the only one where there was research done with bones, for the others I can only speculate. Go through the sides first tho and see if its worth it for you, ot got some

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1849
If Id go with bezafibrate. Its the only one where there was research done with bones, for the others I can only speculate. Go through the sides first tho and see if its worth it for you, ot got some
ok. any effects in developing kids? 15 would this be safe?

• +1
I dont recommend any hormones. Clomid can help increase t, but mostly its related to osteoblastic activity and I wrote all I found out about osteoblasts and how to get them
I actually did read. Again, maximizing the production of endogenous (you do know what this means, right) hormones won't make the jaws grow if you have had a healthy hormone profile in the first place.

Also, any increase in bone mass would only be density most of the time, not length or thickness - what we're actually looking for. Chewing tough things can easily increase bone density, just like body resistance training.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, PjSon and 2 others
ok. any effects in developing kids? 15 would this be safe?
Rather start off with clomid and the osteoclast inhibitors. Maybe you can ask your doctor first lol i dont wanna be responsible for all this 😂 but yeah it will help a lot
I actually did read. Again, maximizing the production of endogenous (you do know what this means, right) hormones won't make the jaws grow if you have had a healthy hormone profile in the first place.

Also, any increase in bone mass would only be density most of the time, not length or thickness - what we're actually looking for. Chewing tough things can easily increase bone density, just like body resistance training.
Appreciate that you read my thread bro and I totally get where youre coming from, i ised to think the same. But actually osteoblasts can Indice chromocyte hypertrophy, which is a major factor of downwards jaw growth. As for the hormones, they actually can help, testosterone modulates bone growth in the.mandible and the maxilla give me a second and Ill find the studies

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
Wouldnt Aromasin also improve T to E Ratio

Aromasin + Hgh has already been established

How is this different?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6401
Wouldnt Aromasin also improve T to E Ratio

Aromasin + Hgh has already been established

How is this different?
Low e decreases bone mass. Those are ways to increase bone mass mainly without hormones

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2756 and 1 other person
Low e decreases bone mass. Those are ways to increase bone mass mainly without hormones
Doesnt it only reduce bone density? Could be good bc certain pressure can easily be put on the bone

• +1
49913313 314041809091522 1549357737968913988 n

Muh h-hormones are cope!1!!1 :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2621
high t to e ratio is good for masculine bone growth, so we want lower t.
Stopped reading at this part, jfl if you're thinking anyone will ever lower their testosterone

• +1
  • Hmm...
Stopped reading at this part, jfl if you're thinking anyone will ever lower their testosterone
Youre right thats a typo sry. Obvsly supposed to say lower e

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Chintuck22
Low E and High T is a must if you are below 18 or even 20. It may give you 1cm extra height

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob and 1 other person

Lets start with point three: we do need to stop osteoclast activity to an extent (osteoclasts resorb bone). It is common knowledge that E stops osteoclasts and acts as a shield for the bone. But also, a high t to e ratio is good for masculine bone growth, so we want lower e. Well, i found out there are some other ways to inhibit osteoclast activity, one of them being bisphosphonates. Bisphosphonates have side effects including bone muscle and joint pain. Crazy thing is after three years they are kind of in your system so your osteoclasts get blocked and you can stop taking them. That increases bone mass by inhibiting osteoclast activity, so we dont need to be high E.

Take care boys
So you are doing it since 1 month. Do you record anything so we can see of it really works?

• +1
  • +1
I’ve read everything and understand about 70% but everything leads to death and there is no way I can find shops to buy these experimental compounds and even if why would I consider experimenting with my body...It looks scatchy Without big studies and humantrials and maybe has some funny sideeffects in the longterm nobody is aware of

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Just read it

Methods are dangerous as fuck, for example using sclerostin can give you osteoporosys, and if you run out of thing like Forteo (Which requires gallons of bucks), you are screwed.

Luckily, there's that device that emits vibrations all over the body, that osteoporosys patients use at clinics, cost few grands, might'be legitimate.
Yeah sclerostin causes osteoporosis, but we want to inhibit it. Sclerotin makes bones smaller, we inhibit that shit
I’ve read everything and understand about 70% but everything leads to death and there is no way I can find shops to buy these experimental compounds and even if why would I consider experimenting with my body...It looks scatchy Without big studies and humantrials and maybe has some funny sideeffects in the longterm nobody is aware of
For some mentioned I agree. Others seem legit and safe

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
What is perfect dosage of colid?

• +1

Attachments

• 90781BEE-2C05-4AF8-B4FA-548D70BD4E12.jpeg
    90781BEE-2C05-4AF8-B4FA-548D70BD4E12.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 53
  • C23BA3D7-7757-4E61-A57A-030A185A7CB8.jpeg
    C23BA3D7-7757-4E61-A57A-030A185A7CB8.jpeg
    89.6 KB · Views: 59
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
High IQ thread.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Renaissance.Chad, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others

Take care boys
Will start using that massaging gun on my face jfl

• +1
shit thread didn't read

• +1

I know plenty of recessed bodybuilders using tons of testosterone and growth hormone (no coming off). I am on 1000mg test e, 700mg masteron e and 350mg tren e right now and been using similar amounts constantly for the last 7 years. When I look back at my photos 6-7 years ago my bones have not changed. At all.

Last edited:
  • +1