The masculine formula

You realize that downwards growth really means growth? To get a bigger lower third
No bro your jaw should hang down to your neck

It should 90 degrees flat so that your jaw has more space to move upwards and downwards on command so your bite strength is higher

JFL @ u OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
No bro your jaw should hang down to your neck View attachment 354166
It should 90 degrees flat so that your jaw has more space to move upwards and downwards on command so your bite strength is higher

JFL @ u OP
You dont get it lol. Im not about your jaw being pointed downwards, im talking about it growing downwards from every part of it, not just the tip. Like this
Dfvdg

Im not talking about direction im talking about genuine bone mass Dfvdg

• +1
You dont get it lol. Im not about your jaw being pointed downwards, im talking about it growing downwards from every part of it, not just the tip. Like thisView attachment 354173

Im not talking about direction im talking about genuine bone massView attachment 354173
Nigga you don't get the joke
You said downward growth as in shit jaw development and no ramus
Not a proper jaw like the image you just sent
That's why I'm saying this

• +1
Nigga you don't get the joke
You said downward growth as in shit jaw development and no ramus
Not a proper jaw like the image you just sent
That's why I'm saying this
And i still mean downward growth not jaw pointing downwards.

• +1
Isn't clomid going to work against you here with respect to having high test low est effect on bones?
It produces estrogen like effects in bone that the AI won't stop which is going to completely negate the positive effect of having high test, low est on bones in the first place.
You'd be much better off sticking to just mk and an AI if you don't want any suppression and trying to increase test through diet and lifestyle.
Is this correct or am I low iq?

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2621
Isn't clomid going to work against you here with respect to having high test low est effect on bones?
It produces estrogen like effects in bone that the AI won't stop which is going to completely negate the positive effect of having high test, low est on bones in the first place.
You'd be much better off sticking to just mk and an AI if you don't want any suppression and trying to increase test through diet and lifestyle.
Your higher IQ than i am. Im sorry i can edit the thread anymore but Dyoritic made ma aware of this. You are 100% correct, clomid was a bad idea. I know more about bone formation than hormones, im looking into hCG plus AI right now but dont want to make any early claims yet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
T thought clomid only blocks the estrogen receptors tricking your body into thinking it needs more E thus producing more T? Why should clomid produce estrogen like effects in the bone?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2621
T thought clomid only blocks the estrogen receptors tricking your body into thinking it needs more E thus producing more T? Why should clomid produce estrogen like effects in the bone?
Hes actually right. Go up and read dyoritic2 s post, Im sorry about that. It does increase t but its not what you guys want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2756
Cant find it. From what other people have told me, clomid increased their T and free T beyond the natural range. It may increase E too but if you take a low dosage, stay low bodyfat etc, maybe you wont need an AI depending on your blood levels. But if your E gets too high you can just take a small dosage arimidex
I dont know about effects on bones. But just for T maxxing its legit.

• +1
Cant find it. From what other people have told me, clomid increased their T and free T beyond the natural range. It may increase E too but if you take a low dosage, stay low bodyfat etc, maybe you wont need an AI depending on your blood levels. But if your E gets too high you can just take a small dosage arimidex
I dont know about effects on bones. But just for T maxxing its legit.
Not talking about it's effects on estrogen itself but it essentially mimicks estrogen in a number of tissues, one of which is bone.
This is because it's a serm. whamen sarms, not what you want for bones at all.

"It has an estrogen antagonist effect on breast tissue, but an estrogen-like effect on lipids, bone, and the endometrium."

Your higher IQ than i am. Im sorry i can edit the thread anymore but Dyoritic made ma aware of this. You are 100% correct, clomid was a bad idea. I know more about bone formation than hormones, im looking into hCG plus AI right now but dont want to make any early claims yet.

No worries, be glad you weren't running it for too long. Maybe consider L-arginine as a way to increase the velocity of bone growth as well.
I think there are some sarms that select purely for bone tissue as well which might be a way to minimize suppression combined with an AI.
Im thinking along the same lines as you atm though so pm me if you need advice or whatever.

• +1
So just injecting T with an AI is still the only option left for low t cels?

• +1
So just injecting T with an AI is still the only option left for low t cels?
If you're trying to maximize dimorphic development in puberty then yes, or another androgen, but you'll need to be okay with stunting your test levels for life.
I don't know enough about it to recommend or strongly discourage tbh but I think some people on here undervalue the role of prenatal test as opposed to adolescent test in terms of effect on facial masculinity.
It might be worth it just to have a really quick and strong development in some people tbf, I had a really late puberty and feel that I would be much better off psychologically if I didn't.

• +1
If you're trying to maximize dimorphic development in puberty then yes, or another androgen, but you'll need to be okay with stunting your test levels for life.
I don't know enough about it to recommend or strongly discourage tbh but I think some people on here undervalue the role of prenatal test as opposed to adolescent test in terms of effect on facial masculinity.
It might be worth it just to have a really quick and strong development in some people tbf, I had a really late puberty and feel that I would be much better off psychologically if I didn't.
Bro Ive been doing Research about this all day and I think I need some help. If I combine low dose AI with HCG, that might skyrocket my T with little side effects and without lowering production after the cycle? You seem pretty knowledgeable

• +1
Bro Ive been doing Research about this all day and I think I need some help. If I combine low dose AI with HCG, that might skyrocket my T with little side effects and without lowering production after the cycle? You seem pretty knowledgeable
I'll pm

• +1
Sry bro but @Dyorotic2 mentioned a few sides of clomid im not that happy with. Im sorry i let you down 😔
wan't going to take it anyway I just had it bookmarked as being a pct of a hypothetical steroid cycle I made a few months back

• +1
Good thread but I have a few questions.
I am more focused on bone remodeling than just bone growth so wouldn't inhibiting osteoclasts just make my bones more dense and slow remodeling? I understand limiting sclerostin since this inhibits bone growth but the ideal would be to make the bones more malleable while accelerating formation of new bone. I'm trying to formulate a bone remodeling stack to use in conjuction w/ mse and facepuller. Evenity is a good idea, will have to look into that. K2 supposedly decreases estrogen so i think a megadose can be used as an alternative to an aromasin.

Tag me in future threads like this please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621

Thoughts? K2 kills osteoclasts so I thought about adding this to the thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Incoming
Good thread but I have a few questions.
I am more focused on bone remodeling than just bone growth so wouldn't inhibiting osteoclasts just make my bones more dense and slow remodeling? I understand limiting sclerostin since this inhibits bone growth but the ideal would be to make the bones more malleable while accelerating formation of new bone. I'm trying to formulate a bone remodeling stack to use in conjuction w/ mse and facepuller. Evenity is a good idea, will have to look into that. K2 supposedly decreases estrogen so i think a megadose can be used as an alternative to an aromasin.

Tag me in future threads like this please
Interested in new research about Evenity, @me. Yeah, I didnt mention K2 enough here as @irrumator praetor pointed out, its obvsly the mvp for bone growth. Mk4 has been shown to reduce broken bones by 80 percent taken daily, which is crazy.

As for the bone remodeling, im guessing you have a longish midface? I think complete bone remodeling is hard and can be dangerous, because for drastic changes you are gonna need a good amount of osteoclasts, which can cause osteoporosis later in life. It might be possible tho if you manage to stay high osteoclasts AND high osteoblasts. Check out hCG, it raises T without inhibiting E, it also raises E if I remember correctly. You still want a good enough estradiol ratio to get a masculine face tho. Personally, I would focus on new bone growth, its much "easier" and with facial width you can make a long midface look good.

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
Good thread in theory, but I'd like to see the research papers. Most people tend to overblown how much they'll gain from these hormones. I doubt there would be an excess of >2mm bone growth to the mandible along the occlusal plane in the long term just from this. Something I've realized is that within our age group while we tend to have a more consistent difference in our hormonal profiles there tends to be a greater variance of the mandible/maxilla as we age. Environmental factors seem to affect bone growth more than most people would assume.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Incoming and Deleted member 2621
Good thread in theory, but I'd like to see the research papers. Most people tend to overblown how much they'll gain from these hormones. I doubt there would be an excess of >2mm bone growth to the mandible along the occlusal plane in the long term just from this. Something I've realized is that within our age group while we tend to have a more consistent difference in our hormonal profiles there tends to be a greater variance of the mandible/maxilla as we age. Environmental factors seem to affect bone growth more than most people would assume.
Yeah obvsly depndent on dose, budget and risk youre willing to take. Which paper? Too lazy to find them all now, sry bro 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and PersianKingdom
Interested in new research about Evenity, @me. Yeah, I didnt mention K2 enough here as @irrumator praetor pointed out, its obvsly the mvp for bone growth. Mk4 has been shown to reduce broken bones by 80 percent taken daily, which is crazy.

As for the bone remodeling, im guessing you have a longish midface? I think complete bone remodeling is hard and can be dangerous, because for drastic changes you are gonna need a good amount of osteoclasts, which can cause osteoporosis later in life. It might be possible tho if you manage to stay high osteoclasts AND high osteoblasts. Check out hCG, it raises T without inhibiting E, it also raises E if I remember correctly. You still want a good enough estradiol ratio to get a masculine face tho. Personally, I would focus on new bone growth, its much "easier" and with facial width you can make a long midface look good.
My mid face isn’t the end of the world, though I do wish it was more compact. I’m more focused on changing the angle of my mandible to achieve ccw rotation. Also I agree about adding facial width, which is why mse has become a priority for me at least when this covid19 bullshit dies down. The idea would be to increase the amount of osteoblasts drastically and osteoclasts as well but with more osteoblasts then osteoclasts so I can achieve bone growth. My Dad who is a Dr suggested increasing osteoclasts drastically for the first month to make the bones malleable followed by increasing the osteoblasts to form new bone, but I’m a little skeptical about this. I should have some genotropin (hgh) on the way, maybe I could add hcg to the stack.

Last edited:
which can cause cancer like reactive oxygen species to indice chromocyte hypertrophy so I wont go down that path.
Interesting. Would like to know more about this.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 1973