The math of sex

D

Deleted member 15698

Diamond
There are three factors that determine why you are or aren't getting laid

1) Exposure
Before looks comes exposure. Even if you are a 10/10 gigachad, if you are locked up on the basement all day with no social media, you will never have sex. The world does not even know you exist

Exposure is obviously HOW MANY girls you encounter in a given time period. How many girls see your profile on apps, see you on campus or at bars, see you at the park or the gym. Obviously the higher your exposure, the more your chances

2) Looks
Your looks determines out of the girls who are exposed to you, how many will be interested and give you a signal. Obviously if you're below average, this may only be one in a thousand girls. If you're good looking it may be one in four girls.

3) Game
At this point you've been exposed to X amount of girls, and Y amount have given you an IOI. What determines the percent of these girls you're going to fuck? Your game (being neurotypical and extroverted is at least 70% of game). If your game sucks, you may blow it with 99% of girls. If it's good, you may fuck 80% of girls

Using this simple formula, you can quickly see how many encounters it might take you to get laid. Say you're an incel. You're only exposed to 30 girls a month. You're ugly, so only 1 in 300 is interested. It will take 10 months for you to have a CHANCE. But you're weird, so you fuck it up 95% of the time. You would need approximately 16 years to ever get laid. That's why you're an incel. Basically it's over

This is why normies get laid. They understand that to some extent, you have the looks you're born with. But through high exposure and good game, you can make the most of it

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 10107 and 24 others
Sounds like spoken from experience

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: marin, noodlelover, thereallegend and 2 others
indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
I've approached 100 girls directly and been exposed to at least 10,000 from HS and college and 0% success rate.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, noodlelover, Stevensmithgerard and 12 others
I've approached 100 girls directly and been exposed to at least 10,000 from HS and college and 0% success rate.
We are too tall for this world tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 7725
We are too tall for this world tbh
I know, it's sad man. I've already given up on girls and dedicated my life to hacking. Maybe I can get reverse LL in a few years 😥.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: 189, noodlelover, ArdaxHG and 4 others
1) Exposure
Before looks comes exposure. Even if you are a 10/10 gigachad, if you are locked up on the basement all day with no social media, you will never have sex. The world does not even know you exist

Exposure is obviously HOW MANY girls you encounter in a given time period. How many girls see your profile on apps, see you on campus or at bars, see you at the park or the gym. Obviously the higher your exposure, the more your chances
Quality of exposure matters a great deal too

Seeing a stranger on the street ≠ someone in your class or work place

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, mulattomaxxer, Real and 4 others
Agreed, exposure is bs. Chad slays from the basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender, thereallegend, Fear and 3 others
So your exposure is good, but you're not getting laid

The math tells us it's your looks or game. Probably both. Sorry bro hope u make it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, thereallegend, .👽. and 2 others
Based thread could have more lays but my Instagram is dog shit at 118 followers no posts no pfp of myself

I literally don’t exist to other people online

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and .👽.
its a numbers game

there is no game,
its just another type of exposure, the exposure of sexual intention to women

While normal people roping :feelswhy:
Chads are slaying :blackpill:

Here is 1 Chad:
Sheeran

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
It’s really about hitting the looks threshold, having game and persistence.

The truth almost every girl you see on the street has probably dated a guy worse looking than you.

Not to long ago, I was rotting. Went out with some friends and approached many girls. None turned me down. This website is terrible for mental health i swear:feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clandestine, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 16380
This website is terrible for mental health i swear

But it is hell addictive :popcorn:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 16262, IvanArgentina and 2 others
Just be chad and nt

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and hypergamy
There are three factors that determine why you are or aren't getting laid

1) Exposure

2) Looks
Your looks determines out of the girls who are exposed to you, how many will be interested and give you a signal. Obviously if you're below average, this may only be one in a thousand girls. If you're good looking it may be one in four girls.

3) Game
At this point you've been exposed to X amount of girls, and Y amount have given you an IOI. What determines the percent of these girls you're going to fuck? Your game (being neurotypical and extroverted is at least 70% of game). If your game sucks, you may blow it with 99% of girls. If it's good, you may fuck 80% of girls

Using this simple formula, you can quickly see how many encounters it might take you to get laid. Say you're an incel. You're only exposed to 30 girls a month. You're ugly, so only 1 in 300 is interested. It will take 10 months for you to have a CHANCE. But you're weird, so you fuck it up 95% of the time. You would need approximately 16 years to ever get laid. That's why you're an incel. Basically it's over

This is why normies get laid. They understand that to some extent, you have the looks you're born with. But through high exposure and good game, you can make the most of it
Tons of iois but locked in a room :feelswhy:bddcel, antisocialcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 16262 and Deleted member 15698
legit, even thinking there is a chance is pointless

If you can get a read on what kinds of girls are into you, you can then maximize your exposure to that type.

There is no point in aspies with zero social circle or social ability to be trying to hook up with regular NT girls. There is just too much of a life mog chasm.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, thereallegend and Deleted member 15698
I find it infuriating with NT and extraverted "people" that do not mog me get girls whilst I'm achieving, learning, working on my craft and character but no girls come.

I understand that I am 100% mascmaxxed but still doesn't make sense.

• So Sad
I find it infuriating with NT and extraverted "people" that do not mog me get girls whilst I'm achieving, learning, working on my craft and character but no girls come.

I understand that I am 100% mascmaxxed but still doesn't make sense.
It actually makes total sense

Girls want to have fun. They like guys who when they see them, they make them feel excited, make them laugh, they don't know what to expect, etc. They don't like guys who are boring, depressed, weird, neurotic etc. This makes them feel bad to be around

• So Sad
It actually makes total sense

Girls want to have fun. They like guys who when they see them, they make them feel excited, make them laugh, they don't know what to expect, etc. They don't like guys who are boring, depressed, weird, neurotic etc. This makes them feel bad to be around
"This makes them feel bad to be around"

I don't give a fuck about their "feelings". I'm not some dancing ape for them.

I want a woman, not a girl. Girls have $50k debt, poison their body every weekend, are stupid as fuck and bring no value to a relationship except childish drama and used vagina.

I could slay girls if I wanted, I've had many chances. In the club girls kissing and tongueing each other in front of me, me getting their numbers easily.

And these were high class, rich stacys cause I went to a good high class school, but they're all degenerates.

I met some SOF guys and their girlfriends are so full of life, love working out, supportive, beautiful, fertile, youthful. Where the fuck can I find shit like that?

• So Sad
It happens when the least u expect it bro :soy::soy::soy:

Quality of exposure matters a great deal too

Seeing a stranger on the street ≠ someone in your class or work place
I'd argue seeing someone on social media or a dating app > school or work

On a dating app, the intent of someone on the app is to date. Someone at school/work can always plausibly deny anything

On a social media profile, someone could "stalk" it and become fascinated/start fantasizing. Can't do that in person w/out being a weirdo

Not to mention online is locationless.

Last edited:
Not to long ago, I was rotting. Went out with some friends and approached many girls. None turned me down.
Wow, tell us about this.

Is the Blackpill exaggerated?

It should be noted that if you gain exposure before dominating in looks, then your confidence will be destroyed, thus destroying your game.

If you gain looks, then it becomes easy to find opportunities to practice flirting.

Dominating in Looks at least within a few square miles of where you live, is the linch pin in the entire system. If that doesn't occur first, then nothing else is possible.

• +1
Reactions: Saturn
Wow, tell us about this.

Is the Blackpill exaggerated?
Somewhat.

Imo, It’s a mixture of blue/red/black pill. Looks 100% matter (I’m somewhat good looking).

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 16380
So that's the way your mathematician deals with se* deficit, very interesting. in the end, however, it is only a matter of coping.. you can throw your numbers around as you want "out of 100 girls XY will be interested in you" blah blah but in the end it only counts to be a Chad

Cope chad rot in his bedroom has infinite bodycount

Cope chad rot in his bedroom has infinite bodycount
True. Chad is rotting in his parents basement, smokes weed all day and wastes time messing with his guitar and drum kit and foids come via uber to his place to smash, just because chad has a profile on dating apps.

True. Chad is rotting in his parents basement, smokes weed all day and wastes time messing with his guitar and drum kit and foids come via uber to his place to smash, just because chad has a profile on dating apps.
unironically, you're only chad when girls approach you. Indicator of interest is cope.

unironically, you're only chad when girls approach you. Indicator of interest is cope.

has always been like that. When a few girls were into me, they made sure to let me know through their gfs, who came over and told me: "that low tier Becky over there wants to dance with you..." "this Becky over here likes you" etc. One LTB just straight asked me at a club if I have a gf, which I lied to her and said yes, because I wasnt attracted to her.

Tbh I didnt have to put any effort into approaching etc. during my "prime", let me put it this way. But those were beckies or htb at most. For anything higher than HTB you need to do all the approaching etc.

One time I was at a club with a few friends, was just talking to ppl, drinking etc. didnt approach anyone. Towards the end before the club closed as most of us were pretty drunk one overweight LTB came over to me and told me she wants to talk to me at the balcony, which was empty. When I got there she just pulled me over to her and started making out.

But in general you dont need math or game when your looks are top tier.

Last edited: