The med pill destroyed me

weebcel

weebcel

Esto é Galiza. Eche o que hai

(just click on the pic to make it bigger)

notice how med people are the ugliest of europe.and this is not even counting the fact most of us are like 5'7-5'9 on average and work a trash min job for 600 a month if they even have jobs.

"but muh meds are white*

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 15305, Deleted member 16110 and 4 others
over for phoeniciancels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others
its over for eucels

• So Sad
Reactions: weebcel
damn how the fuck they can do such researches. science has gotten too far.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17291 and weebcel
And people cant even get paid more than 400 € in a month in some of these countries

Im looking at you Turkey :feelswah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, TurkishAscender, Tryndamere and 3 others
portugal mogs

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
And people cant even get paid more than 400 € in a month in some of these countries

Im looking at you Turkey :feelswah:
thats actually amazing salary, make that number in half and you have the average salaryin my shithole:lul: and norwegian niggers get paid around 15k monthly on average:lul:

• JFL
thats actually amazing salary, make that number in half and you have the average salaryin my shithole:lul: and norwegian niggers get paid around 15k monthly on average:lul:
Good luck surviving there, i can see myself going nuts if i was in your home tbh

Its frustrating to starve in a country that was built on a fertile peninsula

Good luck surviving there, i can see myself going nuts if i was in your home tbh

Its frustrating to starve in a country that was built on a fertile peninsula
being in a poor country is not the main problem, but being below average facially in a poor country is just pure pain and suffering. you work 24/7 and get paid 200$ a month while you rot alone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Elvisandreaa, Johanjohan and 1 other person
The italian morph in the map is easily in top 3 most attractive faces in the map

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and MiroslavBulldosex
Worst poster on this website

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and gamma
View attachment 1595646

notice how med people are the ugliest of europe.and this is not even counting the fact most of us are like 5'7-5'9 on average and work a trash min job for 600 a month if they even have jobs.

"but muh meds are white*
Kill yourself OP meds mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and gamma
and 60% of population earns minimum wage, cleaning staff in hospitals earn more than doctors etc.
JFL at this shithole country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis and weebcel
Cope. Med mogs. Keep barking for a 6’6 specimen like me.
E508DF41 86CF 4E02 8ED7 7FB4608E8294

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and weebcel
Definitely. Minimum wage here is something like 700 euros, which is pretty much nothing, since an apartment near the biggest cities centers costs 500 euros and people still need to pay for electricity, car gas and other insurances, which translates to nothing after the month.

Meanwhile in northern Europe countries like Holland, if you take a shit course in some random uni you can begin working for 2k euros :lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, weebcel, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
The Med thing is a retarded American stereotype. It's propagated by the same kinds of people who spam BLACKED jokes everywhere.

Z1510063282659

• +1
Reactions: exeight
But aren’t you muh celtic mogger? :forcedsmile:

TIL I’m balkan

The brit looks like Mark Goldbridge :LOL:

Yes, but I live in a med country.
Ok so? Why are you so concerned about how the guys look like, are you homosexual or what? :feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Ok so? Why are you so concerned about how the guys look like, are you homosexual or what? :feelswhere:
He should slay if he looks better than meds and lives there...instead he said that gets no pussy....:ogre:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
He should slay if he looks better than meds and lives there...instead he said that gets no pussy....:ogre:
Galicia has more aryan-looking people than anywhere else in southern Europe. If I go to Andalucia, I can slay, but I don't like the weather; it's too hot, and the women are too dark for my taste.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and gamma
cope

med is a mogger pheno , specially italy / greece / croatia

the ugliest in europe are eastern europe

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: spongebob, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 8869 and 1 other person
You need complete jaw reconstruction and under eye implants.

Galicia has more aryan-looking people than anywhere else in southern Europe.
FBB62919 EBF7 4BE6 8436 3AE1E73ECC98

Your irl friends that you posted on the forum literally look like menas :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
toda la razon

Last edited:
  • Love it
View attachment 1595646

"but muh meds are white*
poland is the worst.