The Mediterranean HAS THE BADDEST GIRLS ANYWHERE BUT I CANT PULL A SINGLE ONE CUS I DONT SPEAK THE FUCKING LANGUAGE

spdxer

spdxer

external mog
You don't speak English?

D

Which country you speaking specifically Europe is a continent nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Every country except England and Ireland, specifically Mediterranean

• JFL
Reactions: wificonnector
Seriously the "world east has the baddest girls but i dont speak eastern language"

• JFL
Reactions: Tylermax
No language for your looks

• JFL
Reactions: Haydez and NerdcelThundercok
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037, wificonnector and Deleted member 29581
If we talking about Mediterranean countries just look like this and even if you're deaf and you move your hands to speak you won't have any problemo fucking my guy
Massimo And Nacho

If we talking about Mediterranean countries just look like this and even if you're deaf and you move your hands to speak you won't have any problemo fucking my guy
View attachment 2311286
Bro I’ve seen the fattest yirios munchers in Greece pull the baddest bitches in the town

• JFL
Bro I’ve seen the fattest yirios munchers in Greece pull the baddest bitches in the town
Greek girls? Or foreign girls? Cuz Greek girls are snobbish asf they won't fuck you unless you're some trapper who's gonna invite them in your next video clip

Greek girls? Or foreign girls? Cuz Greek girls are snobbish asf they won't fuck you unless you're some trapper who's gonna invite them in your next video clip
Greek girls, ik there snobbish cus I’m live in the place that has the highest percentage of them outside Greece 😂

• +1