The Middle East (not Pakistan)

Why are you seething for Pakistan?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Will Blunderfield, House Lannister and justinzayn
alg
Another ethnic cope after another
By meds most people on the forum mean south euros.
erians are more medditereanen than south euro so if you refer to yourself as med you cant associate wiht white nbecause med sttretches to north africa, if med=white then accept alerian as white too but then yu will do whitecoping, either call yourself med or white stop having identity crisis meds

alg

erians are more medditereanen than south euro so if you refer to yourself as med you cant associate wiht white nbecause med sttretches to north africa, if med=white then accept alerian as white too but then yu will do whitecoping, either call yourself med or white stop having identity crisis meds
Again the point is that euros with darker hair etc are still euro and are the meds the blackpilled forum is talking about and anyone can tell shitskin algerians from meds
Meds has always been associated with whites on this forum.

Meds generally have semi white skin with black hair= middle eastern

There’s a Portuguese guy in my class that looks like average iraqi
No they dont ive been to italy
Keep coping shitskin
The only ethnics are the greeks and thats coz they imported christian turks in their lands
Ull never be white passing.

Again the point is that euros with darker hair etc are still euro and are the meds the blackpilled forum is talking about and anyone can tell shitskin algerians from meds
Meds has always been associated with whites on this forum.
algerians arent shitskin, i have seen them and they have similar coloring to meds, light brown

• +1
Reactions: Will Blunderfield
No they dont ive been to italy
Keep coping shitskin
The only ethnics are the greeks and thats coz they imported christian turks in their lands
Ull never be white passing.
Keep coping shitskin nigger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn, Will Blunderfield and Gengar
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn, House Lannister and Will Blunderfield
nega u just joined a week ago.lol lmao jfl
lol at ur fckin subhumanity.
u ignorant cuck
Iranians are the cucks of French people

Afghans are the real people of the land

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Gengar
But you included Afghanistan. You're not stating geological facts, you're just a faggot.
How are you hating on Afghanistan as a Pak rat of Hindu ancestry

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Gengar
He sticks up for Afghanistan so chances are he's an afghandu.
He doesn’t realize the entire world sees them as taliban shitskins. Somehow they’re country is seen as worse than Pakistan how bad do you have to get at that point 😭

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn, Shrek2OnDvD, Will Blunderfield and 1 other person
How are you hating on Afghanistan as a Pak rat of Hindu ancestry
How are you hating on Pakistan as an afghandu when you cave-dwellers run to Pakistan the first chance you get?

He doesn’t realize the entire world sees them as taliban shitskins. Somehow they’re country is seen as worse than Pakistan how bad do you have to get at that point 😭
Average western person sees no difference between Afghans and Indians. How will he cope?

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and House Lannister
Pakistan is home of the shitskins

• Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
My homeland mashallah

Attachments

• A701462A-E60A-4FA6-9C16-988E10A4DB2E.jpeg
    A701462A-E60A-4FA6-9C16-988E10A4DB2E.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Will Blunderfield
Average western person sees no difference between Afghans and Indians. How will he cope?
Average western person is a burger consuming bbc slave am I supposed to be surprised?

bro why do afghans hate us so much first that chocolate lover duude

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Will Blunderfield and Gengar
Chocolate lover dude was a cumskin mutt LARPing as Afghan. I think this guy is the same person.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn, Shrek2OnDvD, Will Blunderfield and 1 other person
You hate yourself and try to link your ancestry to everyone besides India which is your home

• Woah
You’ve cherry picked an extremely brown guy from the Pakistan team and a slightly less brown guy from the afghan team. I can do the same and show u Naseem Shah and some browner afghan shitskin if you want
Don't use Naseem Shah as an example :feelskek: he's Pashtun (Afghan origins)

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
You’ve cherry picked an extremely brown guy from the Pakistan team and a slightly less brown guy from the afghan team. I can do the same and show u Naseem Shah and some browner afghan shitskin if you want
Look how pakis behave wtf is wrong with you

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and House Lannister
You hate yourself and try to link your ancestry to everyone besides India which is your home
37 percent of my dna is neolithic iranid, 30 percent is mesolithic indian, 12 percent is caucasian, 8 percent north east european, 3 percent beringian, im punjabi jatt but rajashtani jatts and haryani ones are even less mesolithic indian

37 percent of my dna is neolithic iranid, 30 percent is mesolithic indian, 12 percent is caucasian, 8 percent north east european, 3 percent beringian, im punjabi jatt but rajashtani jatts and haryani ones are even less mesolithic indian
You are 100% untouchable

Don't use Naseem Shah as an example he's Pashtun (Afghan origins)
pashtuns have been here for 500 years and mosot of their dna is derived from iranid and they have 15 percent minimum mesolithic indian dna, also they are indo iranian just like rest of pakistan when it comes to linguistics why seperate them

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Gengar and House Lannister
You are 100% untouchable
im indo schythian i ahve beringian mongoloid dna because schythians originated close to siberia keep coping im schythian i have r haplogorup just like european

im indo schythian i ahve beringian mongoloid dna because schythians originated close to siberia keep coping im schythian i have r haplogorup just like european
Whole lotta cope

pashtuns have been here for 500 years and mosot of their dna is derived from iranid and they have 15 percent minimum mesolithic indian dna, also they are indo iranian just like rest of pakistan when it comes to linguistics why seperate them
They have been there since the 11th century. They kept getting pushed eastwards because those low IQ morons couldn’t get along with each either and had inter-tribal fights. Imagine fighting your own ethnic group. Fucking morons, man. Anyway yes they have South Asian ancestry as well even though they want to cope and say they don’t.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Whole lotta cope
shut up im e
They have been there since the 11th century. They kept getting pushed eastwards because those low IQ morons couldn’t get along with each either and had inter-tribal fights. Imagine fighting your own ethnic group. Fucking morons, man. Anyway yes they have South Asian ancestry as well even though they want to cope and say they don’t.
i remember choclate lover claimin afghan pashtuns were somehow different when i remindded him of the amount of mesolithic ndian dna pashtuns had

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
shut up im e

i remember choclate lover claimin afghan pashtuns were somehow different when i remindded him of the amount of mesolithic ndian dna pashtuns had
Most afghans are a mix of Tajik, Persian and Pashtun

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and sub5inchcel
Speak in your language then you afghandu
I know Farsi pak rat

Calling me hindu when those are your ancestors jfl put a dot in ur head bitch

• Woah
shut up im e

He was not even afghan himself.

I know Farsi pak rat

Calling me hindu when those are your ancestors jfl put a dot in ur head bitch
You exposed yourself.
I can tell you’re not even an afghandu but clearly larping.

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
Retard detected. You can’t even larp properly. Tajiks ARE persians, jfl at your iq.
People from Tajikistan and Persian Iranian are diffrent you low IQ son of a Hindu

• Hmm...
That’s why you larp as one? Pathetic.
Ironic pakis larp as every other race trying to link their ancestors with everyone

• Hmm...
Still you’re too retarded to larp properly. Typical cumskin.
How am I larping you have no logic or points just typical curry insults

• Hmm...