The more women have sex the looser vagina they have

what, lol, ive only taken virginities of girls i have a emotional connection, that alone compensates for the bleeding and the slow movement
i wihs my whore oneitis would ahve taken my cirginity

I also have anecdotes i used to be a slayer when i was 7 yrs old 2 girls showed me their pussy and they were both like the first
Same when I was 6 I saw a girls pussy it was tiny and tight like on the first pic. All pussies look like that before they get ravaged

• +1
Reactions: 9cel
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Setting up unrealistic expectacions for virgins who think all virgin pussies look like that

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
It’s not a psl myth it’s reality. Roasties have the ugliest loosest vagina. Virgins have the prettiest and tightest. I had hookers, normie girls, semi virgins and soon a virgin I observed their vaginas and it’s not a myth. No girl is born with a vagina like this

View attachment 2673068
literally looks like a roast beef sandwich

what, lol, ive only taken virginities of girls i have a emotional connection, that alone compensates for the bleeding and the slow movement
they are bound to u after

virgins are the best thing in the world

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
3, only 2 bled
WTF if a girl would give her virginity to me I would have married her and made her my wife what are you doing here?

no bro. not in my state, there are some that are actual 10/10 hanging out in the church
i saw some actual 10/10 druggies today

they are bound to u after
yeah. i said this in my thread, ITS OP for having control

You have to very stupid to not know by now that TONS of study results cater to the general population and their feelings and politics. Over 80% of all study results are frauded/manipulated.

The words “studies” and “statistics” have zero credibility.
i do believe that many studies are fake, especially the ones from the pharma industry. but i know from personal experience that a dick does not change the shape of a pussy. i fucked my gf over 1000 times and it feels exactly like it did 7 years ago

You get no pussy either way

• JFL
WTF if a girl would give her virginity to me I would have married her and made her my wife what are you doing here?
didnt workout with the other 2, this one is trad and is really innocent, plus a htb.

i do believe that many studies are fake, especially the ones from the pharma industry. but i know from personal experience that a dick does not change the shape of a pussy. i fucked my gf over 1000 times and it feels exactly like it did 7 years ago
Stop arguing with basement dwellers on objective facts lol it’s like trying to speak through a wall

• +1
Reactions: buflek
The irony is most women on reddit are prudes. They complain about Chad pressuring them into sex early on on dates and shit on dating subs.
Every second post of them cheating on their cuck husband

• JFL
What’s your dick size

Jfl if u listen to anything from him
you listen to dr jew, anything u say should be disregarded without second thought

pussy is pussy, nigga

7.5 inches average girth
I think it’s smaller and fucking doesn’t change how the pussy feels but the shape of it. If u took pics of your girls vagina 7years ago u would see the difference

My 20y old wife admitted her pussy got bigger she had many sexual partner when she lost her virginity at 16. all pussies are tiny and aesthetic before they get ravaged I’ve seen it with my own eyes

Last edited:
I think it’s smaller and fucking doesn’t change how the pussy feels but the shape of it. If u took pics of your girls vagina 7years ago u would see the difference

My 20y old wife admitted her pussy got bigger she had many sexual partner when she lost her virginity at 16. all pussies are tiny and aesthetic before they get ravaged I’ve seen it with my own eyes
nah my gf always had a long labia. i even remember her being embarrassed about it at the start of the relationship

nah my gf always had a long labia. i even remember her being embarrassed about it at the start of the relationship
Someone else destroyed her pussy someone who had a bigger dick than you

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and buflek
she was virgin and 14 years old stop being delusional
Girls fuck at 13 it’s normal. You got Tyrone’s leftovers. Sad cuck

• JFL
Reactions: buflek