The most autistic person here has more friends than me

케이제이

케이제이

on the endless pursuit of happiness
I have no friends, I’m very neurotic, I can’t connect with people because of strict and sociopathic childhood

• So Sad
Reactions: Deprived

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
I only have 1 friend

• +1
I only have 1 friend
Still more than me, and I bet your family loves you, my family hates me, the only see me as a machine to please their ego

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers and Autismcel
Still more than me, and I bet your family loves you, my family hates me, the only see me as a machine to please their ego
We .org dalits love you bhai, don't worry

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and 케이제이
Nobody loves me.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 케이제이 and Autismcel
Which is me. Bhaii
No, I won't taste your cum stop trying
Screenshot 20240421 040512 Samsung Internet

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers and asdvek
I'm still a dumbass i don't understand

Over for me :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Wow, you are retarded. :feelsgah:

Because you said you only have one friend, I was making a joke asking you if you were claiming to be a wali, a so-called “friend of God,” so I was asking you if you were saying your one friend you were referring to was God, since that’s what a wali is.

(I personally don’t believe in the wali concept, why would God befriend us stinky subhumans? We shit, we sweat, we are smelly.)

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
Wow, you are retarded. :feelsgah:

Because you said you only have one friend, I was making a joke asking you if you were claiming to be a wali, a so-called “friend of God,” so I was asking you if you were saying your one friend you were referring to was God, since that’s what a wali is.

(I personally don’t believe in the wali concept, why would God befriend us stinky subhumans? We shit, we sweat, we are smelly.)
English isn't my mother tongue bhai :feelsrope:

I've never heard of a wali Jfl

Basically monk version of islam?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
English isn't my mother tongue bhai :feelsrope:

I've never heard of a wali Jfl

Basically monk version of islam?
It isn’t my first language either, brother. I was only joking. And, I’m surprised you never heard of a wali. No, it’s mainly a Sufi Islam concept. Where there are saints, or friends of God, who you can apparently ask intercession from. Even though God states clearly in the Qur’an that there are no helpers except for Him. So it’s pretty crazy that people believe this.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
It isn’t my first language either, brother. I was only joking. And, I’m surprised you never heard of a wali. No, it’s mainly a Sufi Islam concept. Where there are saints, or friends of God, who you can apparently ask intercession from. Even though God states clearly in the Qur’an that there are no helpers except for Him. So it’s pretty crazy that people believe this.
Yeah, I can't believe that there are people who believe in anything other than sunni islam

friends are everything, ngl

• +1