Any mention of China sends me into catatonic rage

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
This feeling is hard for me to explain because I can’t give this hatred a rational dimension; I don’t “believe” that the country itself, the people or even the regime are necessarily “bad”, it’s just that everything about China triggers so much emotion in me that it morphs me into an even more neurotic freak; I want to fucking wail and beat my own face and limbs into red mist but I can’t…

If you follow my schizo ramblings in any way at all then you know that right now I’m in the middle of nowhere.
Most of you will live out your entire lives without ever hearing about this place, I can’t find Haribo gummies and San Pellegrino half the time, there is nothing to do, no one around me speaks English AND YET there are Chinese people EVERYWHERE.
I have 0 clue as to why they would come here, there are no major Chinese run projects here, no investments, no student exchange programs but I can go out and clock them almost daily, it’s absurd.

I remember being on a bus and slowly realizing that the girl sitting next to me was a younger mainlander watching idiotic webdramaslop about topless Chang firefighters on her iPhone; I legit wanted to cry because it was simply too much to take in, I can’t ever escape these people…

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: northern mogger and BrahminBoss
China

• WTF
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Christmas Island maxed

When I lean and beautiful I come there and kiss u i revive u like snow white

@the MOUSE

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa