The Most Beautiful A10 Stacy Is In KOREA! (8 PSL GIGASTACY SEXING GOOKS)

sibience

sibience

Sphinx

LITERALLY THE LIGHTEST EYES EVER, PROBABLY LIGHTER THAN A10.

It is known on this site that girls who like asian guys get rated lower, as a way for racists on this site to cope. How can you cope when gigastacies like this are sexpatting in Korea after watching a kdrama?

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30488, aspiringexcel, Geneticist and 13 others
I HAVE FUCKING ANDROID I CAN'T SEE THE TIKTOK YOU POSTED

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, WeiWei, Av0nr and 3 others
black eyes mog

• JFL
Reactions: exo and sibience
Screenshot 20221027 173941

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, aesthetic beauty and sibience
gook only

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Geneticist, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, datboijj and 3 others
Never seen a woman with a legit Stacy face like OP have a good body.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Geneticist, Deleted member 24712, garoupilled_ and 1 other person
I wish I had very light blue eyes like her and could go to an ethnic country, something about that concept seems so cool.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, DelonLover1999, aesthetic beauty and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30488, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 25377 and 2 others
Aryan recognize Aryan

• +1
Reactions: sibience and HarrierDuBois
Good looking, Strong HTB. Not a Gigastacy though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Primalsplit and sibience
Her eyes give halo, but her face is MTN. Shes not even cute

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 23558, datboijj and 1 other person

I think she has good body I like model body. But she is tall so it is hard to have big butt and curved body for tall girls.

I wish I had very light blue eyes like her and could go to an ethnic country, something about that concept seems so cool.

Yes everyone wants to feel like a god.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Primalsplit, Deleted member 23558 and 6 others
Her eyes give halo, but her face is MTN. Shes not even cute
Good looking, Strong HTB. Not a Gigastacy though.

JFL THE COPING. When do you guys ever see a girl nearly as attractive as her in real life? Even on social media it is hard to find one.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
JFL THE COPING. When do you guys ever see a girl nearly as attractive as her in real life? Even on social media it is hard to find one.
In northern europe shes a normie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 17735 and sibience
In northern europe shes a normie

LOL no she isn't. She gets hairmogged by the blonde girls but I have been to nordic states. The girl I posted would be gigastacy there, fogging almost every girl in north europe.

• +1
Literally no ass and tits but muhh eyes (who gives a fuck other then ethnics who worship white people)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 25377, datboijj and 1 other person
LOL no she isn't. She gets hairmogged by the blonde girls but I have been to nordic states. The girl I posted would be gigastacy there, fogging almost every girl in north europe.
Imagine her with darker eyes. She’s so mid it’s funny. Her eyes give her halo as I said, she’s a low HTB at most

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and sibience
Imagine her with darker eyes. She’s so mid it’s funny. Her eyes give her halo as I said, she’s a low HTB at most

She would still be attractive if she had darker eyes.

But saying "imagine her with darker eyes" is like saying "imagine if she had no jaw" or "imagine if she has dark skin."

• +1
Girls who date asians are blessed.

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and sibience
I don't think she has a10. Her eye color seems to change with different lighting. She's not like that other girl who went viral that has a10
I don't think she lives in Korea either because her Instagram shows she travels the world
She's hot, though

• +1
Reactions: sibience
She looks like my cousin

• Woah

• +1
She would still be attractive if she had darker eyes.

But saying "imagine her with darker eyes" is like saying "imagine if she had no jaw" or "imagine if she has dark skin."
It’s not the same. You think she is a Stacy because of her eyecolor.. Eyecolor is only the cherry on top and doesn’t matter if the face is mid

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, sibience, datboijj and 1 other person

It is known on this site that girls who like asian guys get rated lower, as a way for racists on this site to cope. How can you cope when gigastacies like this are sexpatting in Korea after watching a kdrama?

The 1st time it’s an actual Stacy

• +1

How do you know she dates Koreans?

• JFL
Hungry Space GIF by audreyobscura

• JFL

My high school oneitis had a similar color, I remember a pajeet saying her eyes looked “scary.”

Also only morons will claim East Asians have low SMV.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Geneticist and sibience
How do you know she dates Koreans?
She left Sweden to go to Korea lol. It is obvious that girls who leave their white countries and go to asia is for asians.

My high school oneitis had a similar color, I remember a pajeet saying her eyes looked “scary.”

Also only morons will claim East Asians have low SMV.

I never see girls with eyes that light. But yes it can look uncanny like an alien.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and aesthetic beauty
Wheres the stacy u gook

• +1
  • JFL
She left Sweden to go to Korea lol. It is obvious that girls who leave their white countries and go to asia is for asians.

I never see girls with eyes that light. But yes it can look uncanny like an alien.
Eastern countries also hire European models. I think she said she was in the country for modeling.

• +1
Eastern countries also hire European models. I think she said she was in the country for modeling.

Yes but Europe pays way more and she usually models in Europe, the only reason to go to Korea a shit paying country for modeling is because Korea is high demand because kdrama kpop media halo so it is hard to get in Korea.

China, Hong Kong, Singapore pays models way more, she is in Korea for gook cocks.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 1uft and aspiringexcel
I've noticed that all cumskin foids who are really into ricemen either have a totally flat body like this or are a fat stinky weeb, no in between

• +1
  • JFL
I've noticed that all cumskin foids who are really into ricemen either have a totally flat body like this or are a fat stinky weeb, no in between

The cope is too high :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Geneticist
Yes but Europe pays way more and she usually models in Europe, the only reason to go to Korea a shit paying country for modeling is because Korea is high demand because kdrama kpop media halo so it is hard to get in Korea.

China, Hong Kong, Singapore pays models way more, she is in Korea for gook cocks.
Maybe. She does look like the type to like am. The gl girls who like Asian men typically are more alternative.

• +1
Reactions: sibience and Geneticist
Light blue eyes actually common in Scanndinavia like I swe it everyday

• Hmm...
  • +1
Why do niggas here hate east asians? JFL. If she was into niggers (which is impossible considering shes not obese) you dalits would worship her.

Shes stacy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sibience, aesthetic beauty and Geneticist
Another pure innocent A10 Germanic Aryan bred to be riced by dark triad T50 golden bvlls. I don't think she's an 8PSL Gigastacy though, I'd put her low Stacylite

On a side note, the first TikTok recommended to me when that TikTok ended was this. Beautiful adorable Mexican prime JB geomaxxing for golden cock. Far cry from the trashy ghetto whores and mentally ill LBGT stoners Latinas that men of other races tend to date. Asian men truly have the HQNP market down on lock. I need a JB like that who worships me to hug and cuddle with and do raceplay. Latinas are the only non white and non East Asian race I'm willing to breed with (only racially superior foids deserve my supreme Han genes).

Maybe. She does look like the type to like am. The gl girls who like Asian men typically are more alternative.

100% facts lmao. Ignoring the average Asian's SMV, prime JBs on TikTok also chose Asian Changs over every other race of Chad. Asian Changs truly live a peak epitome life with both high salary/status and high SMV with the most attractive and HQNP demographic of foids, that's why I want to ascend so bad. Though you don't even need to be a Chang for a lot of these foids, just NT and decent height/looks and good pheno is enough to satisy their yellow fetish

Cope

• Love it

She was Dutch with Jewish ancestry, I think. She had wavy hair along with a slightly longer than average nose, which is a Jewish trait. Even her last name was Jewish. However, she looked fully white.

• Woah
if they simp for that mid girl that hard imagine how someone like bianca balti would be worshiped there

• +1
  • JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back