The most brutal blackpill there is...

D

Deleted member 16582

Bronze
It is that all those years you spent on psl forums, all those years that you surrounded yourself with these ideas and mentalities and imagery, it will be ingrained into your mind. And it will completely destroy your ability to have healthy future relationships, even if you found a girl as ugly as you that you could fall in love with, it wont happen because you will be mentally ill. The thoughts about other mens superiority will linger in your brain, you will always wonder if the girl you are interested in or in relationship with is interested in other guys or that she thinks you're not good enough, you will always be insecure about your shoulder width being 2 inch too low, or your eyes not having the right angle, or your phallus not being big enough, you will hate yourself and how can someone else love you when you dont think of yourself as deserving of love?
This is the reality.
You may think its all fun and games here but whether you think you agree or dont with the things here they will subconsciously be ingrained into you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zeyn, UnderTheKnife, gymcel:( and 15 others
yep i always have this thought in my head "what would she do if i was chad". if she doesnt kiss me i get that thought and then i think she finds me ugly. then its over:hnghn:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gymcel:(, PrisonBreakFan08, one job away and 7 others
you will hate yourself and how can someone else love you when you dont think of yourself as deserving of love?
:soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
You're one of those people whose throats I would genuinely want to slit. No offense, its just business, when there is something dirty in your house you clean it up or get rid of it, as such things serve no value to existence.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: delta7, Deleted member 7224, Deleted member 14957 and 4 others
You're one of those people whose throats I would genuinely want to slit. No offense, its just business, when there is something dirty in your house you clean it up or get rid of it, as such things serve no value to existence.
Keep seething terrorist.

It is that all those years you spent on psl forums, all those years that you surrounded yourself with these ideas and mentalities and imagery, it will be ingrained into your mind. And it will completely destroy your ability to have healthy future relationships, even if you found a girl as ugly as you that you could fall in love with, it wont happen because you will be mentally ill. The thoughts about other mens superiority will linger in your brain, you will always wonder if the girl you are interested in or in relationship with is interested in other guys or that she thinks you're not good enough, you will always be insecure about your shoulder width being 2 inch too low, or your eyes not having the right angle, or your phallus not being big enough, you will hate yourself and how can someone else love you when you dont think of yourself as deserving of love?
This is the reality.
You may think its all fun and games here but whether you think you agree or dont with the things here they will subconsciously be ingrained into you.

ramblings from the closed psychiatric ward

when i had a gf i kept bullying her how good looking i was and didnt give a shit about other men since she could have just left me or not dated me at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 16582
i can just jbw to stacy gook if I ever get done over.

Honestly Im speaking to so many girls at once, Im definitely starting to lose my emotional cuck attatchment, which is great

Also I'll always make sure im setup, so if i do get cheated on, it aint OVER

Its so easy to find good looking girls, theyre replacable. Hopefully if I build my status/wealth/looksmaxx, I wont be

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16582
ramblings from the closed psychiatric ward

when i had a gf i kept bullying her how good looking i was and didnt give a shit about other men since she could have just left me or not dated me at all

Honestly Im speaking to so many girls at once, Im definitely starting to lose my emotional cuck attatchment, which is great

Its so easy to find good looking girls, theyre replacable. Hopefully if I build my status/wealth/looksmaxx, I wont be
post face you wigger

You are inducing mental illness, even if you were to be like one of those hedonist chads that the people here worship, having fornication with any girl you like. You would still be mentally ill and unhappy, because you will never have a true loving relationship like Allah intended for there to be between a husband and wife. Your relationships will be an exchange, no different than paying for a prostitute.
read through this thread and maybe something will click in you

all females are mentally ill

and i wasnt negging i was just saying how it is

its like a negotiatiion

post face you wigger
no faggot. Im white, HTN in upper 2 thirds of face. Cuck lower third which im working on.

5'8, built decent enough. Hairmaxxed, and very NT

no faggot. Im white, HTN in upper 2 thirds of face. Cuck lower third which im working on.

5'8, built decent enough. Hairmaxxed, and very NT
i did JBW at 6'1 in lifts with a chadlite face and couldnt pull more than mid tier becky gook

better stop coping and book your leg lengthening before reality hits in

You are inducing mental illness, even if you were to be like one of those hedonist chads that the people here worship, having fornication with any girl you like. You would still be mentally ill and unhappy, because you will never have a true loving relationship like Allah intended for there to be between a husband and wife. Your relationships will be an exchange, no different than paying for a prostitute.
read through this thread and maybe something will click in you
allah or god isnt real faggot. Keep wasting ur life.

I wont attract mentally ill females. The point is, by training myself to not get easily attatched, I prevent myself from falling for the mentally ill ones. Ill truly end up falling for a good female, and sift through all the shit.

But humans are not inherently good, no matter what Ill make always make sure Im setup incase everything goes to shit. Especially in 2022 where divorce is encouraged, I aint taking bluepill chances

i did JBW at 6'1 in lifts with a chadlite face and couldnt pull more than mid tier becky gook

better stop coping and book your leg lengthening before reality hits in
thats just because you have major autism. I reject mid tier beckies all the time when im out lol, dont even need to pull them

ur LL is cope, it wont fix ur autism, and youll be even more depressed after it. Ur problem is genuinely mental, and this is blackpill

Also I want to persue boxing/muay thai, I aint becoming some old man disabled cunt for a couple of inches on height

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
allah or god isnt real faggot. Keep wasting ur life.

I wont attract mentally ill females. The point is, by training myself to not get easily attatched, I prevent myself from falling for the mentally ill ones. Ill truly end up falling for a good female, and sift through all the shit.

But humans are not inherently good, no matter what Ill make always make sure Im setup incase everything goes to shit. Especially in 2022 where divorce is encouraged, I aint taking bluepill chances
imagine being this brainwashed and deluded by satan into atheism, you are genuinely so retarded and you dont even have the slightest clue of it, one day you'll realize

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
thats just because you have major autism. I reject mid tier beckies all the time when im out lol, dont even need to pull them

ur LL is cope, it wont fix ur autism, and youll be even more depressed after it. Ur problem is genuinely mental, and this is blackpill

You're 5'8

I was in a club frauding to 6'1 in lifts and girls couldnt see my face because it was merged with all the other faces since i was short

How do you reject anyone who doesnt see you because youre too short?

Schizo ramblings again

At 5'8 I'd prolly just end my life and never go outside anymore

imagine being this brainwashed and deluded by satan into atheism, you are genuinely so retarded and you dont even have the slightest clue of it, one day you'll realize
its so funny because you believe mohammed flew on a winged horse.

JFL your cognotive dissonance is hilarious

You're 5'8

I was in a club frauding to 6'1 in lifts and girls couldnt see my face because it was merged with all the other faces since i was short

How do you reject anyone who doesnt see you because youre too short?

Schizo ramblings again

At 5'8 I'd prolly just end my life and never go outside anymore
No you just have autism. You are the one with the shizo ramblings, you have to fraud even though ur 5'10. Its laughable, but also kind of sad, because after ur LL when ur still invisible, youll just end up killing yourself.

5ft 4 girls cannot tell the difference between my height and like 5'11. You are just coping

girls cannot measure things, they give arbitrary numbers to try and sift through a lot of the shit. Height most definitely is overhyped on incel forums and this

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
No you just have autism. You are the one with the shizo ramblings, you have to fraud even though ur 5'10. Its laughable, but also kind of sad, because after ur LL when ur still invisible, youll just end up killing yourself.

5ft 4 girls cannot tell the difference between my height and like 5'11. You are just coping
yeah they cant tell the difference because both are subhumanly short heights and make you an auto incel

yeah they cant tell the difference because both are subhumanly short heights
yeah ur a mentalcel. RIP, just dont kill yourself when u pull the same girls at 6 1

its so funny because you believe mohammed flew on a winged horse.

JFL your cognotive dissonance is hilarious
I believe giant humans up to dozens of meters tall existed, I believe the earth is flat, the other day I ate raw chicken that had been fermenting in a jar in the cabinet for at least a year now. I know the world is controlled by satan and he has an army of jinn(demons) doing his bidding and propagating his agendas, the secret socieities are involved in this as well and they do rituals involving sarcrifice of children and human beings to sign pacts with jinns, be it for the sake of certain agendas or simply for personal success.
Have I threatened your perception of reality? Its comical, I wont go more into any of this but just know that I could genuinely make you develop psychosis if I pursued it and started conversing with you in dm or whatever.
Some people are so brainwashed and stuck in this ingnorant materialistic box and perception of reality that satan constructed with the purpose of making people as ignorent as possible of the divine nature of our reality, that way they are better caught up in this matrix machine and they are easier made into slaves that will not question things as vaccines or what these secret socieities till them or propgate such as blm or lgbtq or corona or whatever.
These people are so brainwashed and far from the real reality of things that to actually redpill them on reality (if not done gradually and carefully) would send them into a psychosis because it would be such a leap from their understanding of reality, they would not know what to believe or what not to believe anymore, especially consider how weak peoples minds are to begin with nowadays, it really does not take much to completely break a person. And you are no exception user TranceMaxx, whoever the individual is behind that account staring reading these very words, writing the ignorence that you have written, know this.

yeah ur a mentalcel. RIP, just dont kill yourself when u pull the same girls at 6 1
im gonna be 6'4 in lifts and get double HT, Zygomatic Arch Fillers, Undeye Fillers, Cheek Fillers, BiMax, Wrap Around Jaw Implant, Clavicle Lengthening and then roid

Then buy a instagram accoun and fraud it to 200k followers, same with TikTok

Lease designer cars and take modelling shots in high class restaurant settings

The worst ill get from this is a MTB Gook, which i am happy with.

im gonna be 6'4 in lifts and get double HT, Zygomatic Arch Fillers, Undeye Fillers, Cheek Fillers, BiMax, Wrap Around Jaw Implant, Clavicle Lengthening and then roid
Why would you waste your money on fillers?

I believe giant humans up to dozens of meters tall existed, I believe the earth is flat, the other day I ate raw chicken that had been fermenting in a jar in the cabinet for at least a year now. I know the world is controlled by satan and he has an army of jinn(demons) doing his bidding and propagating his agendas, the secret socieities are involved in this as well and they do rituals involving sarcrifice of children and human beings to sign pacts with jinns, be it for the sake of certain agendas or simply for personal success.
Have I threatened your perception of reality? Its comical, I wont go more into any of this but just know that I could genuinely make you develop psychosis if I pursued it and started conversing with you in dm or whatever.
Some people are so brainwashed and stuck in this ingnorant materialistic box and perception of reality that satan constructed with the purpose of making people as ignorent as possible of the divine nature of our reality, that way they are better caught up in this matrix machine and they are easier made into slaves that will not question things as vaccines or what these secret socieities till them or propgate such as blm or lgbtq or corona or whatever.
These people are so brainwashed and far from the real reality of things that to actually redpill them on reality (if not done gradually and carefully) would send them into a psychosis because it would be such a leap from their understanding of reality, they would not know what to believe or what not to believe anymore, especially consider how weak peoples minds are to begin with nowadays, it really does not take much to completely break a person. And you are no exception user TranceMaxx, whoever the individual is behind that account staring reading these very words, writing the ignorence that you have written, know this.
I do believe in a lot of this satan shit and secret societies and shit lol.

At the end of the day, I just dont believe in these autistic religions. There wouldnt be so many if it was real lmao

sure, try convince me in dm as long as it aint essays

Then buy a instagram accoun and fraud it to 200k followers, same with TikTok

Lease designer cars and take modelling shots in high class restaurant settings

The worst ill get from this is a MTB Gook, which i am happy with.
and then youll kill yourself cos you will realise the only girls you attract are hollow shaniquas who will use u, realise ur a frauding autistic retard, then leave you

Why would you waste your money on fillers?
because implants dont work in certain areas like zygomatic arch or tear through

I have recessed orbitals with severe recession on the infraorbital rim (its too low)

Tearthorugh fillers are placed above that bone so they give me the projection im lacking

and then youll kill yourself cos you will realise the only girls you attract are hollow shaniquas who will use u, realise ur a frauding autistic retard, then leave you
yeah but i want those girls

theyre honest at least

its a trade

i give them my face and some clout if they want to take pics with me

they give me their bodies and let me verbally abuse them like the dogs they are

it sounds like the dream life to me?

yeah but i want those girls

theyre honest at least

its a trade

i give them my face and some clout if they want to take pics with me

they give me their bodies and let me verbally abuse them like the dogs they are

it sounds like the dream life to me?
but i already fuck higher tier girls than you even want, and im shorter than you and likely worse looking, so hows that possible?!?!??!?!?!?!?.
You have a mental illness, get a therapist

I read every single word of this masterpiec, bravo!

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16582
I do believe in a lot of this satan shit and secret societies and shit lol.

At the end of the day, I just dont believe in these autistic religions. There wouldnt be so many if it was real lmao

sure, try convince me in dm as long as it aint essays

If you dont believe in a creator then I assume you believe in randomness, as is taught by the mainstream stuff such as evolution theory, big bang, geocentric cosmology etc, read this and give me an argument against it if you disagree.
If you study biology then surely you have in many ways witnessed the beauty and intricacy of nature, biology and all that, how do you look at such a thing and not wonder who or what could have possibly created this?

If you think about it, believing such magnificence and beauty as exists upon our earth and in the heavens is simply the result of random occurrences-- that in itself is like a religion or blind faith, I believe a lot of theories in science like evolution, big bang, even geocentricism are created with the purpose of deceiving people from being able to entertain or believe in the idea of a Creator and creation.
Its like a blockade.
Imagine we're a few thousand years back or something and we observed this magnificent intricacy and beauty in nature, (or a hypothetical flat earth with a dome like is described in the various revelations) and people would ask, but who or what could have made such a beauty within such complexity? Surely it must be God.

The revelation of this Book is from Allah—the Almighty, All-Wise.

Indeed, within the heavens and earth are signs for the believers.

And in your own creation, and whatever living beings He dispersed, are signs for people of sure faith.

And in the alternation of Night and Day, and the fact that Allah sends down Sustenance from the sky, and revives therewith the earth after its death, and in the change of the winds,- are Signs for those that are wise.

These are Allah’s revelations which We recite to you ˹O Prophet˺ in truth. So what message will they believe in after ˹denying˺ Allah and His revelations?
45:1-6

Iblis sees this and thinks to himself this is not good, peoples faith would be too strengthend simply by contemplating about the creation
(Although the Quran largely speaks of matters relating to humanity, human nature, human society and rules and such things, if the Quran is the word of God, of the creator of Nature, of the creation of the beginning of time on this earth then surely there must be some deeper wisdom or truth in it, truth that can be found and validated in nature, although we might think of the quran as a "book" perhaps a "manmade" thing compared to looking at a tree or a bird, in reality they are more interconnected than we may think at first glance, one simply needs to contemplate with wisdom and he will see)

Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the day and night there are signs for people of reason/wisdom.
˹They are˺ those who remember Allah while standing, sitting, and lying on their sides, and reflect on the creation of the heavens and the earth ˹and pray˺, “Our Lord! You have not created ˹all of˺ this without purpose. Glory be to You! Protect us from the torment of the Fire. 3:190-191

From a hadith: I too, ponder over the wonders of the heavens and the earth”. The Holy Prophet (saww) told him, “One hour of your contemplation is better than the worship of one year”. in the context of the verse 190 above.

So Iblis sees the simple contemplation and observance of the creation of the Creator and the effect it can have on peoples faiths, then he understood if he wants to deceive more people he needs to make an alternative faith, an alternative belief that can explain everything perfectly but without including the Creator, welcome to evolution theory, big bang theory, and geocentric cosmology.

The problem with this stuff however, although evolution etc may appear logical and scientific, at the very base of it it will always involve some level of faith and blind belief, you have to bindly believe that all this complex beauty and magnificence that is in front of us is the result of random collisions and chemical reactions, to me this belief is more far fetched than believing a Creator, a God beyond my understanding created it, but he gave us plenty of revelation and wisdom so I know for sure that that is the case now.

I'll give an example, imagine a beautiful house, a beautiful wonder of architecture with the most marvelous decorations and proportions and everything, you would never believe that this house arranged itself simply through natural laws, if someone came up and told you that you'd call him crazy, obviously it was put together by somebody.
Now remind yourself of the complexity of nature and biology and existence as a whole and how it is infinitely more complex than the house. The only reason however that you cant fathom a house being random but you can fathom life and everything being random is because satan didnt put a whole field of theories into society that explains the random arrangement of houses. If he actually did and if people were fed that belief since birth and society was constructed around maintaining those beliefs (like making the construction of houses a top secret project that nobody sees lmao) then I promise you the majority would fall for it, except for the few that think wisely and are critical, they would see through the nonsense.

I read every single word of this masterpiec, bravo!
I made half of lookism develop psychosis once by making a thread about why gorillas arent real.

If you dont believe in a creator then I assume you believe in randomness, as is taught by the mainstream stuff such as evolution theory, big bang, geocentric cosmology etc, read this and give me an argument against it if you disagree.
I do partially believe in a creator. But it isnt 'allah' or anyone. Nobody fucking knows who or what it is. And the more people pretend they know, the more cringe it is.

Christianity is the only religion I respect since it fundamentally shaped western civilisation (before it became cucked)

I do partially believe in a creator. But it isnt 'allah' or anyone. Nobody fucking knows who or what it is. And the more people pretend they know, the more cringe it is.

Christianity is the only religion I respect since it fundamentally shaped western civilisation (before it became cucked)
Either you believe in a creator or you dont.
I understand the perspective youre in, I used to have it too when I was younger before I seriously accepted islam, these religions with their "own gods" and their own names, which religion is right anyway if theres so many etc
"I might believe in a creator or God of some kind but not Allah or jesus or whatever, thats like some guy in the sky judging people for good and bad? haha what nonsense its like a fairytale" we couldnt have been further from the truth, thinking we know it all and understand these divine revelations that have persisted for thousands of years with our ignorant pubertal minds.

I will only say one thing to you and other than that it is up to you to figure these things out in your life, I dont know who you are and you have no value to me as a person so I cant be bothered to spoonfeed you all the redpills about everything, to me you are just some atheistic hedonist on an incel forum.
In any case, its easy to fall into taht mentality of who is Allah or this or that.
There is only one Almighty God, there is only ONE creator of all, there is only The One, the Creator of the heavens and the earth and all that is in between.
Christians may disagree with this name Allah, thinking it is some other God or entity, Allah is simply God in arabic, Allah is simply the Creator who christians are trying to worship.
As for things like revelations, prophets, miraculous things like Muhammad (saw) riding a winged horse, or a flat earth or whatever.
This things seem crazy from the perspective of western understanding, however once you understand the true divine nature of reality, your view on everything completely changes, every single thing that occured in your life is just as meaningful and significant as the wing of a mosquito.
Everything that is, has happened, and will happen is a story written by the Almighty, it is like a script that is playing on this theater that the Almighty created that is earth, like how in a movie everything in the scene is placed there for a reason, the cup in the background of the shot, its there put purposefully and for good reason.
This understanding of the divinity of existence however is something you have to discover and come to learn by yourself, actually it is the most basic human thing this understanding, babies, children and natural people already have this, its just that society is constructed around getting rid of this understanding and faith in God so it would be more accurate to say that it is brainwashing that has to be undone. Its not something you will suddenly understand simply by reading something like this, unless the Almighty wrote for that to be the case in your story of course.

Questions like why did Allah make angels to do things for him if he is all powerful and could do everything himself, why did Allah send prophets and not just make himself obvious so everyone has faith, why make existence and humanity at all to begin with? Why did Allah allow for all these religions to form and to sow such doubt and disagreement between man.
Sure Allah could do all that, sure he doesnt need us, he didnt have to make us and the earth, but he did.
Why? Because it makes for a good story lmao, and to add some elements to this test that is life, and to see how well each of us manages to develop in faith and worship to him through our free will.

Ultimately, God, Allah, the One, like I said is beyond our full comprehension, we may however gain a greater understanding of him through his names and Attributes, and observing his creation and everything and pondering upon it, there lies wisdom therein for those who think.
And in the alternation of Night and Day, and the fact that Allah sends down Sustenance from the sky, and revives therewith the earth after its death, and in the change of the winds,- are Signs for those that are wise.

˹They are˺ those who remember Allah while standing, sitting, and lying on their sides, and reflect on the creation of the heavens and the earth ˹and pray˺, “Our Lord! You have not created ˹all of˺ this without purpose. Glory be to You! Protect us from the torment of the Fire. 3:190-191

In the Quran there are a total of 99 names attributed to Allah, qualities to help us understand better and so we may increase our faith and closeness to him in our hearts.
This is a good video, read the translations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17344