The most brutal mog i have ever seen in my life

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
The barber looks like he is a different specie. ABSOLUTELY OVER for that bird maxxed peanut head chinlet teeth cel jawlet subhuman.
Screenshot 20230726 141152 Instagram
Screenshot 20230726 141848 Instagram

Screenshot 20230726 142437 Instagram

Another less brutal but still earth shattering mog .
Screenshot 20230726 102853 Instagram

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Anonymous Member, Meteor21 and 9 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Anonymous Member, Deleted member 22918 and 6 others
This nigga take pics of himself instead of the clients

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anonymous Member, nordicfoidslayer23, cutie_pie and 7 others
Jfl chad hairdresser

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anonymous Member, Meteor21, cutie_pie and 2 others
Jfl imagine being in front of the mirror for 40 minutes looking at u and that guys face

I’d exit before the cut I wouldn’t be able to take the mog in the mirror

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Anonymous Member, Meteor21 and 7 others
do u think they notice the brutal mog?
i dont remember how it feels not being blackpilled, maybe for them its just a normal photo?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, cutie_pie, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
Jfl imagine being in front of the mirror for 40 minutes looking at u and that guys face

Same that would be humiliating as fuck and the worse thing is that this guy was proud to take a pic with the barber after his cut.

• +1
Reactions: mortis and Deleted member 21182
i dont remember how it feels not being blackpilled, maybe for them its just a normal photo?
Normies aren’t stupid

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mortis and newperson
The barber knows what he is doing and enjoys mogging the shit out of these subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie, Manana, mortis and 1 other person

That's life

Same that would be humiliating as fuck and the worse thing is that this guy was proud to take a pic with the barber after his cut.
The guy is really bluepilled no blackpilled user in their right mind would do that and post it

Unless it’s a forum chad who mogs him

• +1
Reactions: mortis and Nick.Harte
The barber knows what he is doing and enjoys mogging the shit out of these subhumans.
Yeah
He gets 10000 times dopamine rush of any average man experiences a day in 1 second when he posts these stories and pics because he knows he mog them HARD.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and newperson
The guy is really bluepilled no blackpilled user in their right mind would do that and post it

Unless it’s a forum chad who mogs him
He's a cuck tbh for letting him mog him to other galaxies and back infront of thousands of girls.

NGL but I would have refused to cut this guy’s hair if was the barber. He looks creepy as fuck.Maybe if I was blue pilled yeah.

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
He's a cuck tbh for letting him mog him to other galaxies and back infront of thousands of girls.
He probably doesn’t even know he’s getting mogged imo

Most guys think they’re above avarage

And he’s probably bluepilled and believes some girls find him more attractive than the guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis, cutie_pie and Nick.Harte
He probably doesn’t even know he’s getting mogged imo

Most guys think they’re above avarage

And he’s probably bluepilled and believes some girls find him more attractive than the guy
He has to cope for his survival though.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis, cutie_pie and Deleted member 21182
Mogged by the BBC barber

Images 464
Images 467
Images 468
Images 465

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, Xangsane, mortis and 3 others
3549686_BP1bif3.png
3242125 1672524726163231
7df

Attachments

• BP1bif3.png
    BP1bif3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mortis, cutie_pie, Splinter901 and 1 other person
I keep a life-long diary and from before I was blackpilled I can say with 100% that they are oblivous that there's a difference in his attractiveness vs his barber.
The shit I used to write was so normie. And throughout the years I can remember my understanding of maxilla and cheekbones and hunter eyes increasing. I would write about seeing faces at a whole new level and become an expert at identifying flaws. After it becomes really hard to look at men more attractive than yourself, and I know that's a common sentiment.
The looks pill is like a horse pill. You never can really understand just how ultimately powerful those impressions are :kys::lasereyes:

• +1
Reactions: newperson
Comic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis, Splinter901 and Artemis
Summarizes finnish male society pretty well :feelskek:

At least, the guy in the background will always have a chance to shoot at the back of Chad when he goes in the front line :bigbrain: :feelshehe:

• Woah
Reactions: cutie_pie and Deleted member 28117
That niggah got a black hole instead of a maxilla

• JFL

At least, the guy in the background will always have a chance to shoot at the back of Chad when he goes in the front line :bigbrain: :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chrisN, cutie_pie, Splinter901 and 1 other person
Mogged all the way to the overflowing sewers of Tamil Nadu

• JFL
Meanwhile that guy wasn’t even aware that he was getting mogged or what a mog is and went on to slay a white jb cuz he’s low inhib as fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: mortis and cutie_pie

Is this why Finland is the most depressed country :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
Meanwhile that guy wasn’t even aware that he was getting mogged or what a mog is and went on to slay a white jb cuz he’s low inhib as fuck.
And then he woke up to wageslave

Is this why Finland is the most depressed country :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Idk, i am slavic and fall somewhere in the middle between the two dude in the photo.

But tbh, many Finns look like shit and do not give two fucks about it. The average male is still quite tall, have golden-retriever blonde pheno, and have deep set eyes + big cheekbones. It guarantees the average is quite high, and if everything fails, they just go and get a woman anywhere else in Jewrope, or asia.

• JFL
Reactions: mortis, User49 and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
Reactions: Anonymous Member and Artemis
Persian mogger

• +1
Not as brutal as this
Maxresdefault

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anonymous Member and Splinter901
Guys don’t recognize facial attractiveness as a mog. They only recognize dominance (size, strength, etc.) as a mog.

• +1
RACE >> HEIGHT > FACE

You can cope anything u can.

BLONDE is superior. WHITE SKIN is even MORE superior.

Saying this as a black-haired mutt btw.

Cry Love GIF by Pudgy Penguins
Wrong

• +1
Normies aren’t stupid
Guys don’t recognize facial attractiveness as a mog. They only recognize dominance (size, strength, etc.) as a mog.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and mortis
Is that show good?

I read a bit of the manga, and it didn't really go into the daily life of the ugly fat guy, it only really concentrated on his handsome alter ego
No, it’s trash

mog would be stronger if he had a buzzcut

Users who are viewing this thread

Back