The most brutal part about ascending is ....

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
That even if you become chad , you still won't be attractive to every girl out there, you just won't be their type. Like this is the difference I noticed between foids and men : Men are attracted almost to everything above average , women on other hand are attracted to their certain types , and if you aren't her type , guess what , you will have no play :ogre:

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, currylightskin, Deleted member and 7 others
Yeah this MTB rejected me cuz I don't smoke or drink, JFL at ukrainians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 19036 and Birdcell
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Birdcell
Just go ER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Birdcell
if you dont ascend in your teens ITS OVER JUST LDAR. Past teens you cant even fully rely on your looks while women can for the rest of their life.

Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpilled :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
if you dont ascend in your teens ITS OVER JUST LDAR. Past teens you cant even fully rely on your looks while women can for the rest of their life.

Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpilled :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Bruh , I'm almost 20 :ogre: :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member and DesperadoRatado
I just want a non fat MTB gf, no need to appeal for every women, if you feel that way your probably giga mentally ill

That even if you become chad , you still won't be attractive to every girl out there, you just won't be their type. Like this is the difference I noticed between foids and men : Men are attracted almost to everything above average , women on other hand are attracted to their certain types , and if you aren't her type , guess what , you will have no play :ogre:
Yup and ascending wont make up for lost teenage romance which is the most brutal of pills. Adult romance is a mimicry of purehearted innocent teenage romance where youre each other firsts. Jfl @ falling love with girls who have absolutely killed it whilst in college with the basketball team

• +1
I just want a non fat MTB gf, no need to appeal for every women, if you feel that way your probably giga mentally ill
Then I'm probably giga mentaly ill
Because the only reason I don't talk to women is because I feel like it's unnatural to do if you aren't a chad

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and LightSkinNoob
Yup and ascending wont make up for lost teenage romance which is the most brutal of pills. Adult romance is a mimicry of purehearted innocent teenage romance where youre each other firsts. Jfl @ falling love with girls who have absolutely killed it whilst in college with the basketball team
Fuaaaark I'm already 20 and I only fucked some low class whores , it's so over man

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Afrikancel
Fuaaaark I'm already 20 and I only fucked some low class whores , it's so over man
Bro there is a big difference between hqnp girls and trailer trash. Trust me its so much more enjoyable and relaxing with a nice girl. My girl has never even tasted another mans cum and is addicted to mine. Its cute

• Woah
Reactions: Birdcell
The ideal bro is to have a HQNP gf and then fuck side hoes who you abuse like dogs

• +1
The ideal bro is to have a HQNP gf and then fuck side hoes who you abuse like dogs
HQNP are giga rare material , especially in my age

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Then I'm probably giga mentaly ill
Because the only reason I don't talk to women is because I feel like it's unnatural to do if you aren't a chad
You look good dude, just sort out your issues and get a HTB/stacylite

• +1
dw it's very very unlikely this will happen so no problems

• Hmm...
pheno & appeal is everything

• +1
oops sent twice

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787