The most brutal part for me, plz gtfih. Feeling fucked mentally

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Tbh I am so close to making it, I fumbled the bag with a girl I really really wanna fuck. She said she wanted me to and I was too high inhib. What hurts most is idk if she is dtf still or what jfl. It hurts

ima have to oooksmax a bit more man just so they we finally make it to Chad tier, chadlite and htn isn’t enough for a happy life with women tbh, I can easily get to my goals I just feel so down and unmotivated to try and do it. Tbh

I need to know exactly how long and how much effort a looksmax will take

holy duck I’m mentally fucked :feelswhy:

I just really kinda need advice ngl things are tough rn

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Chadlite is more than enough for a good life bro. At least in my opinion.

Don't get to fixated on the end goal itself or you won't be happy after reaching it. If you want to be Chad, then great but that doesn't stop you from enjoying the progressively better life at HTN, Chadlite, ect..
It's about the journey not the destination or whatever soy quote it was.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Chadlite is more than enough for a good life bro. At least in my opinion.
Not with girls bro, what does the blackpill say about a girl that was once down to fuck but a cucked chadlite was too high inhib even tho we’re still very good friends and in contact but she is still trying to fuck other ppl? Like we agreed fwb was a great idea, but dude it confuses me

and secondly I wanna be the absolute best looking ever, u want to be treated well be both people. Like fair enough I can get treated moderately well but eventually it’ll get to a point where I am adored and that’ll help me mentally so much

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Not with girls bro, what does the blackpill say about a girl that was once down to fuck but a cucked chadlite was too high inhib even tho we’re still very good friends and in contact but she is still trying to fuck other ppl? Like we agreed fwb was a great idea, but dude it confuses me

and secondly I wanna be the absolute best looking ever, u want to be treated well be both people. Like fair enough I can get treated moderately well but eventually it’ll get to a point where I am adored and that’ll help me mentally so much
Tbh no amount of looks will help you fell comftorable if you already are a chadlite and still feel this way. I would kill to be chadlite

• +1
Tbh no amount of looks will help you fell comftorable if you already are a chadlite and still feel this way. I would kill to be chadlite
What can I do then to enhance experiences with women, it’s like I’m dyslexic to women. Tho I could pull them if I want I can’t tell if they’re interested and I can’t ever find girls in general jfl

What can I do then to enhance experiences with women, it’s like I’m dyslexic to women. Tho I could pull them if I want I can’t tell if they’re interested and I can’t ever find girls in general jfl
Idk how to NT max tbh, but that is def going to help you feel good about yourself and get what you want out of life, i need to NT max and maybe i could pull some bar whores

• +1
Idk how to NT max tbh, but that is def going to help you feel good about yourself and get what you want out of life, i need to NT max and maybe i could pull some bar whores
Possibly, I can act nt. but that’s just the thing also. It’s an act. I don’t fee comftable acting nt and makes me too high inhib ig? I’ll figure something out ig, maybe more looks and more nt. when I’m the most beautiful possible and also act the part too that’s surely gonna get me to a happy place :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii