THE MOST BRUTAL PILL (HUMANS GTFIH)

Tell me why a woman should fuck a DOG when every woman can fuck a chad just going on Tinder

This doesn't make sense
cope, ITS OVER

Teen girls 13-18 have had their dopamine zapped thanks to banging so many Chads and tiktok, they need to resort to having sex with their dogs to have any sort of excitement.

cope, ITS OVER

Teen girls 13-18 have had their dopamine zapped thanks to banging so many Chads and tiktok, they need to resort to having sex with their dogs to have any sort of excitement.
Nah, It's only a small % of mentally ill women

@gamma
tenor.gif

Tell me why a woman should fuck a DOG when every woman can fuck a chad just going on Tinder

This doesn't make sense
its much more convenient , and dogs can't impregnate and on average have bigger penises. you can't guarantee a chad has an big dick , but the average German Shepard for example has an 8 inch dick

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
ex had two big dogs. over for me

Dude I just don't believe this, maybe I'm in denial or fucked up cos of what I been through lately but no way dogs have 8 inch dicks, if they did u would see them hanging and dragging all the time. Dogs prob have proportional dicks, like 1-3 inches, and cats I know have really small dicks.

Also I don't believe foids live dogs so much, I reckon less than 5% of foids have had sex with an animal, and I reckon fewer still would rather fuck a dog than a sub 5 PSL male - look at foids go crazy for Jared Leto or Ryan gosling, both are sub 5 PSL.

This is all just urban myth backed by anecdotal evidence and flawed data

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Pietrosiek
Ethnics mog.

dogshit tier theread, dogs are mans best friend, some of them literally die defending their owners

dogshit tier theread, dogs are mans best friend, some of them literally die defending their owners
cope , they fuck your oneitis when you aren't lookin

legendary thread

i cant believe there are people here barking for you (abused dogs themselves).

now that i think about it, every girl i know has a dog or two

• +1
Reactions: RecessedCel5
All of this because of western pig skins.

The women may enjoy it because she is mentally fucked but the dog barley does. It's only acting on pure instinct.
The woman is raping the dog tbh if it isnt illegal if def should be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Husky SMVmogs Aryan Chad.

• JFL
Reactions: Over
bump

• +1
Reactions: Over
Every time i see a women with a dog now which is a lot i cant help but think shes letting the dog perform oral sex on her
SAME

DOGPILL IS TRULY THE DARKEST PILL

EVERY TIME I SEE A WOMAN WITH A DOG, THE THOUGHT LURKS WITHIN ME THAT SHE FUCKS HIM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
Stop coping you pathetic cuck

The most brutal pill to swallow is the dog pill.

Realizing that a dog dick mogs you and has sex with stacy on the daily is suifuel

You have to have atleast a 7x5 inch dick to compete with literal dogs .its funny how people here use dog as an insult when the average dog gets more pussy than them and lives a better life
View attachment 1050001

View attachment 1050006

View attachment 1050007
View attachment 1050017

View attachment 1050015

View attachment 1050014

View attachment 1050019

View attachment 1050020

View attachment 1050021
View attachment 1050024
The fact that women would rather have DOGS fuck them rather than talk to a sub5 PSL man is a true testament to how far we have gone

ITS OVER FOR MALE HUMANS IN 2021
TAKE THE DOGPILL

@looksmaxxer234 @Gargantuan @Hozay @thehealingfields @buckchadley31 @darktriadpeter @skull_mogger @Baldingman1998 @ChadFucksYourOneitis @Senhor Cabrito @recessed @warpsociety @Grimba @Chadlite Rutherford @TRUE_CEL @goat2x
Nigga wtf is this post? You claimed to be a devout Muslim jfl