The most chad music genre is

O

one job away

Zephir
RnB

It’s the only genre where chads can display any form of talent. Chads aren’t supposed to have a personality or be good at something. They are just the hot fling. They are supposed to fuck. Society knows that. In rap it’s not the Good looking guys who make the cash. It would be weird having some model tier dude rap about crime and shit. In pop you have some soy pussys singing about being left on read by becky after she cheated.

In RnB however is mostly chads singing about fckin pussy. That’s what society dictates

Last edited:
O

one job away

Zephir
RoundHouse said:

rap and metal mogs​

Metal is the most incel genre out of then all

RoundHouse

RoundHouse

Typical highschool jock
one job away said:
Metal is the most incel genre out of then all
Over for my gymmaxxing playlist then

O

one job away

Zephir
hebbewem said:
Most chad listen to pop
I think anyone listend to rap nowadays. No one listens pop.

and idc what you listen to. I’m talking about the guys who make the music. Only incels. Rappers ugly, singers ugly. Only rnb singers are chads. Chads arent supposed to be good at stuff. It would be weird

Prettyboy

Prettyboy

Most chads are in pop , like the genre’s name suggests

Justin Bieber, Zayn Malik, Enrique Iglesias, Ricky Martin, boybands (Back street boys, One Direction, Kpop groups), Adam Levine etc

O

one job away

Zephir
Prettyboy said:
Most chads are in pop , like the genre’s name suggests

Justin Bieber, Zayn Malik, Enrique Iglesias, Ricky Martin, boybands (Back street boys, One Direction, Kpop groups), Adam Levine etc
You are right. Bieber is the king of this life ngl. He had the best life ever

MAG27

MAG27

The next Rothschild
one job away said:
RnB

It’s the only genre where chads can display any form of talent. Chads aren’t supposed to have a personality or be good at something. They are just the hot fling. They are supposed to fuck. Society knows that. In rap it’s not the Good looking guys who make the cash. It would be weird having some model tier dude rap about crime and shit. In pop you have some soy pussys singing about being left on read by becky after she cheated.

In RnB however is mostly chads singing about fckin pussy. That’s what society dictates
chads listen to rnb because it is the music they play when they fuck Stacy

turkproducer

turkproducer

why your eyes like that?cos I put molly in my lean
O

one job away

Zephir
resentfulincel said:
super chad NT song
I hate that shitty music but I need to go to those mainstream EDM festivals. So many whore stacys there