The Most Controversial Truth Videos on the Web (Part 1)

dreamcake1mo

dreamcake1mo

Zephir
For the next few days, I will be sharing and reviewing some of the rarest truth "bible/odd science/truth/conspiracy videos I have found on the web that actually make some sense and are worth their shit. This is not low attention span. Videos will be long.

VIDEO :

Key takeaways
I highlighted these timestamps to give you guys a clue of what is talked about before you watch the video.

1:46 "God wants human beings to realize the way of a human is like a beast"
8:50 "What actually happens between human beings illogical attraction, is that only one party attracted to another. "
10:00 "The dark side of female nature. Most women understand the dark side of male nature (intro)"
12:40 "People do not take the idea that "humans are animals" in a correct manner. Instead, people are asserting themselves as such"
16:00 "Dark (animal) side of male nature intro."
17:00 "What the animal will do, is bring the scientist, to justify the animal nature through the study of evolution (intro)"
18:20 "A man who ignores her, IS one of the main signals of her instinct that he's a valuable man."
19:10 "Humans are monkeys concept is mocking. Intelligence lets "humanity" know they really haven't even evolved past animals to understand otherwise"
21:45 "Each gender blames the other to why it is not being gratified"
22:17 "Where's all the good men, then she finds one until they give her too much attention. (intro to hypergamy)"
23:40 "The true meaning of the bible explained better"
27:00 "Gender roles, and how they are important"
29:40 "Women left to their own devices will literally create harems of men"
32:00 "Women never explain the dark side of their nature, that's why they huddle amiss themselves, like an enemy"
35:00 "Human beings (the animal) is being used by the evil intelligence via wickedness"
41:40 "Adam and Eve"
44:40 "The Almighty God (almighty as in the infinite, or god of gods of gods infinate" and then, god of this world (Satan)"
46:50 "The law people call gods law are actually how to operate the body in the best holiest possible way (marriage, best to eat foods, best behaviors for the soul.)
47:10 "Who designed the body?"
47:50 "Women are simpler than a (1)days old"
48:50 "Did you lose interest already?"
49:40 "Women's chameleon nature explained"
51:30 "There's no such thing as equality, its simply 2 masculine roles fighting for dominance"
52:40 "Women, cover your head"
54:30 "Using his words (and knowledge truthers share) to non qualify the teachings, even though it qualifies itself (snake like behavior).
57:20 "Study to find yourself approved"
58:20 "Build your own house (of truth and knowledge).
59:30 "Satan's present"
1:00:0 "God is Satan's God"

REVIEW
Its a biblical truth video that pins subjects of female and human nature to the subjects of the bible. It really shines as a intro to blackpilled biblical truths. Its best used in conjunction of independent research. The subjects in my opinion make sense and are extremely accurately blackpilled. The OP also compares the truths to biblical verses, and they also are accurate.

Id personally use the video as a introduction to the topics spoke of, and then do independent research on the topics and such wisps of knowledge. Its definitely a video that would either act as a refresher to those who already made these connections, or as a expose video to those who aren't aware of such biblical truth connections.

The video progressively gets better as time moves on. Its not a video you should follow timestamp wise. Thats because each new introduced subject backs on the prerequisite information spoke of right before. If you watched it, you'd notice It especially starts getting good after 20 minutes. The beginning is filled with a lot of quickly mentioned subjects. While the end of the video really gives a lot of new patters of information and double backs on the subjects lightly spoke of previously. There is a whole numbered series on the channel. This is the first of that series, so I'm sure the others are even more beneficial. Id personally go back and watch all of them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CONQUERtheENSLAVER, Bliss, Sub0 and 1 other person
Part 2 coming soon. Will link

B

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
whoever bumps this after me is a faggot

Very based, watched the whole video I agree with it totally. I don't like his arrogance and "Uhh you are worse than me" behaviour, but I understand his anger. Where can I watch more of his videos?

• +1
Reactions: subanimal

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
TDLR; women (like men) are apes who like alpha males and civilization is a lie. even Congolese niggas in the jungle understand this hence they don't even wear pants.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Supreme and dreamcake1mo
Very based, watched the whole video I agree with it totally. I don't like his arrogance and "Uhh you are worse than me" behaviour, but I understand his anger. Where can I watch more of his videos?

• +1
Reactions: Bliss
Women are natural witches.
The beautiful ones can enslave men - giving them sex/ a good time and draining their strength/ emtying their balls.
Then mindfuck them to make them do whatever they want.

The ugly ones would have turned to black magick.
They can't do that anymore thanks to the Abrahamic religions.
Now they are just bitter.... or use cosmetic surgery.

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
Women are natural witches.
The beautiful ones can enslave men - giving them sex/ a good time and draining their strength/ emtying their balls.
Then mindfuck them to make them do whatever they want.

The ugly ones would have turned to black magick.
They can't do that anymore thanks to the Abrahamic religions.
Now they are just bitter.... or use cosmetic surgery.

Yup. The whole concept of natural/nature or animal being some sort of naturality is also a deception.

Like carnality and how carnal peoples moral actions are judged as a certain way. There's a charge to everything. If a person where to chill out and observe humanity, the things considered normal ends up showing a whole different side/charge. Carnal behaviors have a side to them. Just like how the video highlights and what your saying. Witch behavior and such can be done automatously. Dosent even have to be a conscious effort. This is the reason sleep behaviors are judged moreoften in a unmoral side. But the world also has people thinking sheep means sleep when it really means taking the "mentally and morally precise" side. Thats why being NPC or follower just makes u a glass character, subject to whatever the popular influence is at the time. Unfortunately its their loss as the world is more popularly/currently/observably wicked. Just like with the vaccine enforcers. People thinking or groomed to think they are doing normal when really their behavior is factually be dictator and nasty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730
blackpilled biblical truths.
IMG 3643