The Most Controversial Truth Videos on the Web (Part 2)

dreamcake1mo

dreamcake1mo

Zephir
Ive shared this content before. SO there's a truth channel on bitchute that has claims that associate San Francisco to the beast system referred to in the bible.

And i wont lie, its kind of convincing.

Here's the channel ~https://www.bitchute.com/channel/san-francisco-truth/

But for a TLDR, basically he goes about explaining how the hub of all tech is San Franscisio. And per prophecy, this is the "head" of the beast people always refer to biblically or not, since the head of all the biggest technology company's, and tech in general is in San Francisco. He proves through various means throughout all of his many videos how this ties in biblically to the beasts referred to the bible. But the videos get crazier and more technical as they also go into the roles people play, nanotechnology shots and the mark, explaining truther traps and more.

Here's are 2 videos for reference.

02:00 Two cables from the golden gate bridge show the prophecy of two giants, one the dragon and the other the beast with the wound. (The beast from SEA=silicone=ram=sheep)
03:00 What is the real Ai?
04:30 The real Ai isn't really just iron, its iron and clay.

Also another good video from him

REVIEW
Caution, the videos they are erratic. They go from one subject to another, and also not all of the interesting subjects are talked about in one video. I prefer this style, but its not for the faint heart. Do your own research. I wont even bother to try to transcript every one of those videos.

Last edited:
looks like schizophrenia to me lol

looks like schizophrenia to me lol
Schizophrenia never made sense outside of the self diagnosis of "i literally see things i shouldn't and hear voices i shouldn't". Its something a person can only self diagnose because the definitions of the term is so vague. Its hard to actually gauge another persons perspective and consciousness, as id say, its impossible as a human to actually dive into someone elses. I can be living the world through another lense, and if it were possible for another human to compare my own consciousness to their own (which it is not), they may think my perspective or understanding is schizophrenic. But to me, what is abnormal to them could be normal to me. Think of how its impossible for me to know that your color blue, is the same as my color blue, and take that concept to another level (as the human brain, consciousness, and mind is far less understood than the retina). Its like explaining tetrachromacy but to the extreme.

I think its not intelligent to label a person to schizophrenia. Emerson Pugh famously said, “If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we couldn't. Ultimately what the regulation of abstract ways of thinking (that isnt directly harmful to others) calls for, is for us to be like a simple celled organism that has predictive thoughts, and a broad normalcy. But our brain does not work like that. Life in general does not work this way. There will always be some aspects of our psyche that we do not understand. So to try to classify abstraction as a degradation, an illness, is the wrong classification and low iq as a society to do (though they are healthy and non healthy forms of abstraction/thoughts/perspectives, understanding both can be purposeful) People can draw a range of normalacy, but to claim those outside of the ranges (or those who discuss topics and perspectives outside of it) to be ill is very jew.

Schizophrenia in general is one of the most abused word. Im embarrassed to think that it is actually a legitimate diagnosis. As a term, it simply umbrellas way to many categories and actually has no context by itself. For example, definition claims that "Schizophrenia is a serious mental illness that affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. People with schizophrenia may seem like they have lost touch with reality, which can be distressing for them and for their family and friends." But think about it. You dont have to be schizophrenia to lose touch with reality. And if you do, then how many people on this planet are schizo? And if hallucinations, delusions, loss of motivation, disorganized thoughts classified you for schizophrenia, then literally 99.99% of humanity would be schizophrenia as at some point everyone eventually ticks one or many of those boxes. So at this point, are we calling all of humanity schizo? Who are these people who dont at some point tick off these traits to some degree. Robots?

Last edited:
Schizophrenia never made sense outside of the self diagnosis of "i literally see things i shouldn't and hear voices i shouldn't". Its something a person can only self diagnose because the definitions of the term is so vague. Its hard to actually gauge another persons perspective and consciousness, as id say, its impossible as a human to actually dive into someone elses. I can be living the world through another lense mentally, and if it were possible for someone else to compare my own consciousness to someone else (which it is not), they may think my perspective or understanding is schizophrenic. But to me its normal or just me wising up. Think of how its impossible for me to know that your color blue, is the same as my color blue, and take that concept to another level (as the human brain, consciousness, and mind is far less understood than the retina).

I think its not intelligent to label schizophrenia as a serious thing. It would be better of labeled as a phase, or personality. Emerson Pugh famously said, “If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we couldn't. Ultimately what the regulation of abstract ways of thinking (that isnt directly harmful to others) calls for, is for us to be like a simple celled organism that has predictive thoughts, and a broad normalcy. But our brain does not work like that. Life in general does not work this way. There will always be some aspects of our psyche that we do not understand. So to try classify abstraction as a degradation, a illness is the wrong classification. People can draw a range of normalacy, but to claim those outside of the ranges (or those who discuss topics and perspectives outside of it) to be ill is very jew.

Schizophrenia in general is one of the most abused word. Im embarrassed to think that it is actually a legitimate diagnosis. As a term, it simply umbrellas way to many categories and actually has no context by itself. For example, definition claims that "Schizophrenia is a serious mental illness that affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. People with schizophrenia may seem like they have lost touch with reality, which can be distressing for them and for their family and friends." But think about it. You dont have to be schizophrenia to lose touch with reality. And if you do, then how many people on this planet are schizo? And if hallucinations, delusions, loss of motivation, disorganized thoughts classified you for schizophrenia, then literally 99.99% of humanity would be schizophrenia as at some point everyone eventually ticks one or many of those boxes. So at this point, are we calling all of humanity schizo? Who are these people who dont at some point tick off these traits to some degree. Robots?

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and bishōnenmaxxer
its over for your brain, imagine spending time researching this shit

• JFL
Reactions: Ark
ima read this later looks interesting

its over for your brain, imagine spending time researching this shit
Use it or lose it. I research everything. Not just conspiracy tbh. Its better to get used to doing a lot of research because from my experience eventually it all piles up together and clicks. As long as you actually treat the information in a intellectual manner. Whats true is going to true itself. So i dont pick sides. Just unbiasedly do research and cling to the true ones.

And honestly it takes me a few mins max to write my posts. I already researched these types of things years ago so its not a abnormal subject to me. Dosent take that much time at all, and i also have to remember that theres no pause when it comes to learning. If your not feeding yourself with content, then your either thinking by yourself(essentially doing the first thing), or letting someone else dictate your thoughts for you. This is why always hanging around people is dangerous, and part of the science behind low iq hive mind behavior. Knowing more may not make you happier, but it can definitely improve you, granted you have the opportunities.

Brain is a ultimately part muscle. Body works via muscle memory. Doing research is a form of exercise, as well as the other forms of mind things like application based etc. Even if the guy is wrong (which he admits in his videos, that not 100% of what is said could be true). Id treat it more like an intellectual puzzle. Like how jigsaw puzzles improve your brain in certain ways and whatnot, these types of content do as well (as long as you treat it intellectually and unbaised).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lilxder2
part 3 coming soon