The most crucially underlooked aspect of FRAMEMAXXING

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

Anti-Incel
the morphology of your core matters just as much as your the shape of your scapula and clavicle (if not more).

Gut diagram

Excessive visceral fat, a weak core, bloated intestines and hypertrophied intestines are going to increase the width of your ribcage and torso which will lead to a "narrow looking" physique.

Look at the model Kim Freire, his clavicles aren't really that wide but due to his low bodyfat his frame looks wide.
Kim Freire1
Kim Freire2

His hips look wide in these photo but he's able to pull off the wide taper look due to there being a negative space between hi arms and his ribs.

Ronnie Coleman is another example. Ever since he started abusing Insulin his physique to an absolute noise dive. Why? because insulin grows that organs.
Ronnie Coleman Young
Ronnie Coleman insulin

Ronnie on the left had an ideal male physique he had no reason to get any bigger than this.

Ronnie Winklaar is another example, he gotta so much criticism for his bubble gut he decided to wear corset in order to shrink it.'
Ronnie Winklaar abs before and after

Lets take a non human example of Bonobos and Chimps.
Bonobo left chimpanzee right
9fb06b10d6aa4d074e7cee0b1db2884a

Bonobos (left hand side for the first picture) live in a resource nutrient rich environment which has "gracilised" them since they don't need to fight over food. Chimpanzees are live in a less nutrient environment and are forced to eat vegetation which is hard to digest and thus makes their intestines bigger.

I have highlighted the bone structure of a swimmer to prove that his bone structure looks isn't the primary reason for making him look aesthetic.

6984922859 05c969848b b

Can't remember where I found the image from but it's a fairly accurate diagram.

Aside from factors such as being tall and having long limbs swimmers are known for having great physiques because swimming is a core and lat intensive sport. These guy's have half the muscle mass of your average gymcel but look great because there muscle is in the right areas. You don't even need a lot of muscle to look good.

What i'm trying to prove in the image above is that a normal male physique + well trained shoulders and lats + a tight and toned core + low bodyfat will leads to an attractive male physique.

Markcover2

I guarantee you that most of you are not built like this guy. If you are a perma shrugger it's over go get clavicle lengthening surgery.

Ways that I can think of that will result in a balance core are:
  1. Eat focus on eating bioavailable nutrient rich foods like meat and fish.
  2. Remove processed crap from your diet.
  3. Eating very high fibre meals once a week to flush out your intestines.
  4. Drink water to flush out toxins.
  5. Limit coffee usage since it restrict gut blood flow.
  6. Gut flora max to make digestion easier.
  7. TRAIN CORE with bodyweight exercises.
  8. get low bodyfat.
  9. Train lats and shoulders

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Merćer, kebab, DelonLover1999 and 19 others
Another thread lost to the abyss

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, Kebab Master, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
Tears stream... down your face and I....

Frame mogs me
Shako Mako

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lucid, Sexually Disabled and Kebab Master
20230423 172544

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: drimprovement, Napoleon1800, Deleted member 29155 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and User49
There are so many spelling mistakes in the OP I must be sleep deprived.

Bruh ik kidology irl. Haven't talked to them but they live in my area.
(come get me MI5)

(come get me MI5)
Record a sextape with her and send to me so I can jack off to it then.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lucid
(come get me MI5)
What is she like as a person tho?

shit you look shredded as fuck how much do you weigh now you seem to have cut down lots of fat
203 now, I was 220 in the winter.

most of my pictures are taken without pump so I rarely look that veiny, that was taken mid deadlift session.

203 now, I was 220 in the winter.

most of my pictures are taken without pump so I rarely look that veiny, that was taken mid deadlift session.
mogs me I weigh only 196 after the illness and not nearly as shredded as you Im like 14-15% bf. I was only 205 15% bf at peak when I benched 140 kg and now I cant bench that much hope I will restore my strength and mass in a month of crazy bulking though

What is she like as a person tho?
Pretty social, seems very nice and gets along with ppl well but then again it's the same foid traits.

Hello Kidology if you're reading this, not a fan of your boring water is wet work though

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
mogs me I weigh only 196 after the illness and not nearly as shredded as you Im like 14-15% bf. I was only 205 15% bf at peak when I benched 140 kg and now I cant bench that much hope I will restore my strength and mass in a month of crazy bulking though
I'm a few inches taller than you I don't think we're that far apart in musculature to be honest, you look great in most pictures.

20230421 081512 1 2

at like 11%~ or so now with veins crawling through my abdomen.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
I'm a few inches taller than you I don't think we're that far apart in musculature to be honest, you look great in most pictures.

View attachment 2173936

at like 11%~ or so now with veins crawling through my abdomen.
I dont think I need to cut that far becauss I start looking small in clothes. Lots of my muscle mass is just glycogen and I highly depend on carbs. Looking forward to my first roid cycle in summer I hope to get swole and I think I wont cut and rather prefer to be bulky and full

Finally, a good fucking post on this website.

I dont think I need to cut that far becauss I start looking small in clothes. Lots of my muscle mass is just glycogen and I highly depend on carbs. Looking forward to my first roid cycle in summer I hope to get swole and I think I wont cut and rather prefer to be bulky and full
20230423 114935

looking better in clothes now than I did in the winter, even though the chest isn't as filled out.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
View attachment 2173998

looking better in clothes now than I did in the winter, even though the chest isn't as filled out.
I cant afford that now, I think I need to bulk to at least 210 first. And I dont know how much should I drop calories in my diet when cutting since on bulking I eat 5200 calories a day and whether this set of calories will become my maintenance or not

I cant afford that now, I think I need to bulk to at least 210 first. And I dont know how much should I drop calories in my diet when cutting since on bulking I eat 5200 calories a day and whether this set of calories will become my maintenance or not
I struggle to find maintenance after every cut and usually end up getting leaner than I aimed for, also lose like 1% body-fat per week because my appetite is so shit.

I struggle to find maintenance after every cut and usually end up getting leaner than I aimed for, also lose like 1% body-fat per week because my appetite is so shit.
My appetite highly depends on my emotional state since whenever I fall in love or have emotional events I always lose appetite completely for a few days I think autism is good in the way you wont experience this

i wore a corset when i was 16-18, it gave me an ultra narrow waistand tapered ripcage, honestly it changed my structure for the better

My appetite highly depends on my emotional state since whenever I fall in love or have emotional events I always lose appetite completely for a few days I think autism is good in the way you wont experience this
my emotions don't fluctuate much, sadly never been in love either, not sure if I'm missing out or lucky.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 21796

my emotions don't fluctuate much, sadly never been in love either, not sure if I'm missing out or lucky.
love is useless, you're not missing anything

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
I do high volume t-bar rows for my lats and nothing else.
What the fuck, stop lying i'm here since 2 years, don't lie so you destroy competition lmfao.

No but like, you don't even do lat pulldown or pull up ?

I heard T bar only hit middle traps not really lats

What the fuck, stop lying i'm here since 2 years, don't lie so you destroy competition lmfao.

It's genes. I don't know why he is suggesting otherwise. lol My lats make me look like a clown walking around with a problem, it's based on insertion, definitely not muscle mass because that guy is much larger than me, and I had my lats since I was an anorexic fuck. Of course you can make them bigger, but that pop out is based on height insertion. Welcome to bodybuilding.

high-vs-low-lat-insertions-1-020422.jpg

Might be torso based, @Arborist do you also have a visible 8 pack?

Does taking insulin because your diabetic still gave the same affect on your core or do you have to abuse it for that to happen?

never done a lat pull down, never trained pull ups.
100% Frieza physique when?
View attachment 2240257
already there.
Might be torso based, @Arborist do you also have a visible 8 pack?
it's visible on my avi, I have another row below that but it never shows while standing.

the longer your torso is the more size you're able to gain without looking like a gymcel, because longer proportions will make you look more slender.

Does taking insulin because your diabetic still gave the same affect on your core or do you have to abuse it for that to happen?

Hell nah, those guys are on crazy amounts of shit, and I think that gut still needs the HGH component. Expensive stuff. Had an IFBB "bound" guy at my gym with that gut, it looks way fucking worse in person.

OP is it over for long neckcels?

Does this actually work in reducing waist size jfl
that's a deadlift belt, they're so you can brace better because you feel your abdominals push against it.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800