the most cucked shit you can do as a man

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
i'm not the type to do race wars or aynthing

but: if as a non-black man or shit even nerd black guys, if your girlfriend is a white woman WHO LIKES RAP MUSIC AND BLACK PEOPLE CONCERT, you're a fucking cuck

the fucking amoutn of videos i seen of white girls getting easily took by black rappers or their homies during a concert is outstanding, its basically asking to get cucked

just get a loving kpop or taylor switft gf theory

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Deleted member 24770, Joe Rogancel and 11 others

but: if as a non-black man or shit even nerd black guys, if your girlfriend is a white woman WHO LIKES RAP MUSIC AND BLACK PEOPLE CONCERT, you're a fucking cuck

the fucking amoutn of videos i seen of white girls getting easily took by black rappers or their homies during a concert is outstanding, its basically asking to get cucked

A local girl i know sucked a famous bbc rappers dick and bragged about it. What a damaged whore

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, Joe Rogancel, BrahminBoss and 7 others
Your a cuck if you dont rape and kill your ex

-Deleted member 18086

Your a cuck if you dont rape and kill your ex

-Deleted member 18086
You're a retard if you do that tbh
You're just gonna ruin your life over some thot JFL?
Just leave the bitch or fuck her best friend, wlil be worse

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, alpha_provider and Absi

my GF is a mulatta woman that likes KPOP, alt rock bands like julie/Pretty Sick and rap

Any whores listening to rap and hip pop is already low class western classical music or death

A local girl i know sucked a famous bbc rappers dick and bragged about it. What a damaged whore
so do men brag about fucking famous girls

raising a daughter
And she gets railed by the BBC

fuck rap fuck Tupac fuck biggy titties smalls fuck drake

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and autistic_tendencies
Drake bra collection hahahha

What if she sometimes listens to nigger music but also listens to girly music, and the concerts she goes to are not nigger concerts?

If your gf even has social media she’s a cuck, she’s probably seen Tyrone’s and Chads that mog you and secretly thinks about them pounding her out daily

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
Many Norwegian women are damaged in general, and Norwegian society encourages it. I hate how widespread rap culture is here in general, so fucking trashy, and not to mention gross.

Watching anime

• +1
Reactions: hopeisnotenough