The most dangerous person in the world: A young man who's broke and alone - CNN article

Yuhbwoynadia

Yuhbwoynadia

Gold
Damn CNN is so based they just abolished the black pill and red pill :LOL: everyone here needs to listen to dis rn

I see a lot of young men who are failing, based on a number of critical measures, including economic security, socialization and education.

My advice to young men? Take 4-6 hours from the time that you spend on your phone -- or on Twitter or Coinbase -- and reallocate it to a few things:

1) Start making money. We live in a capitalist society. The way to make a lot of money is by just starting to make some.

2) Get super strong. You want to be fit, you want to lift heavy weights and run long distances in your mind and in the gym. You should be able to walk in any room and believe that you can eat everybody's lunch -- or at least outrun them.

3) Finally, get out there: Church groups, softball league, riding class, whatever. Commit to meeting people, and quite frankly, try to have sex.

What's the elemental foundation of any society? Relationships. Find relationships. Get out there. Man up.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GetShrekt, FailedNormieManlet, Survivor95 and 5 others
tales

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and Deleted member 15827
Damn CNN is so based they just abolished the black pill and red pill :LOL: everyone here needs to listen to dis rn

I see a lot of young men who are failing, based on a number of critical measures, including economic security, socialization and education.

My advice to young men? Take 4-6 hours from the time that you spend on your phone -- or on Twitter or Coinbase -- and reallocate it to a few things:

1) Start making money. We live in a capitalist society. The way to make a lot of money is by just starting to make some.

2) Get super strong. You want to be fit, you want to lift heavy weights and run long distances in your mind and in the gym. You should be able to walk in any room and believe that you can eat everybody's lunch -- or at least outrun them.

3) Finally, get out there: Church groups, softball league, riding class, whatever. Commit to meeting people, and quite frankly, try to have sex.

What's the elemental foundation of any society? Relationships. Find relationships. Get out there. Man up.

Actually a based article

What they fail to realize is that most men no longer have any incentive to run on the hamster wheel.

sex is the most powerful primal force that drove men into action for millennia and now that access is only being made available to a very few percentage of men due to social media and dating apps,hence why most men today are ldaring the article will never address this tho instead they just say :soy: go work to make more money bro! get more hobbies!!! :soy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, pantone, Tobias Fünke and 5 others
I’m too non NT, I will always be broke and alone. :feelswhy:

Call me entitled but the article should have been about my lack of sex. Why do they not care??:feelswah:

just have sex theory

the issues young men face stem from being unable to get pussy as the bar is too high

so the solution is just... get pussy bro!

it's only a matter of time until chadlites with a huge social circle are also going er. society is not fixed with platitudes. hypergamy cannot be reversed. the male surplus will have to find a way to rid itself. nature deems going er to be an efficient method and so it will continue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back