the most delusional thought i ever had was that i had a chance at getting a cute gf

Gh3lfaceA113

Gh3lfaceA113

Bronze
i always thought when i get older i will be better looking and get my dream gf its fucking depressing ive had crushes on femcel girls
and they didnt even like me back ima 3 out of 10 nowadays i used to be a 2 all my life before puberty a solid 2 extremly unnatractive
my only hope for life is getting a gf if that doesnt work its over. im still 17 almost 18 im trying my fucking hardest rn at looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender
Did you even adopt an abundance mindset?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Gh3lfaceA113, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I can't believe I read all that and almost felt bad for you until you said you're 17 :lul:Get a grip

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lessgo, fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
I can't believe I read all that and almost felt bad for you until you said you're 17 :lul:Get a grip
He is 6'4 too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 444 and Gh3lfaceA113
lol 17 is old af to me :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: TurkishAscender
i guess i am that doesnt help me alot tho
people call me fakecel i guess theyre kinda right i never seen a 6 4 incel thats literal chad height lol i used to be ugly as fuck puberty kinda saved me from being a truecel i mostly got rejected when i was small idk i gotta try to get girls in germany maybe

Attachments

• femcell girl.jpg
    femcell girl.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 0
bro idk never give up i live in the middle of pissno where russia (legit farm land) i edated for all my relationships man but i legit met a girl who lives 40 minutes away from me on a video game and now we have a date to see a movie together soon and shes legit pretty shes not bad

never give up bro i believe in u

• +1
Reactions: Gh3lfaceA113
bro idk never give up i live in the middle of pissno where russia (legit farm land) i edated for all my relationships man but i legit met a girl who lives 40 minutes away from me on a video game and now we have a date to see a movie together soon and shes legit pretty shes not bad

never give up bro i believe in u
thanks alot is the girl is the girl in your pfp the one you met if yess damnnn she fine