The most disgustingly brutal JBW pill ive ever experienced in my entire lifetime, and that you will EVER see

How short are you

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Keep in mind I was an unlooksmaxxed LTN blonde blue eyes manlet

Was talking to some fashionmaxxed tiny waist massive ass and tits girl about 18yo

met her few times,f acetime all the time, but she had dreadful attitude kinda treated me like shit which was undersrtandable , cos i was lucky to get a chance with her but she mustve saw soemthing in me SOMEHOW

but she used to show me her DMs

and it was some 6ft ethnic(indian or paki i forgot) who was a literal bodybuilder top 1% physique, about 22yo, owned a lambo, owned the most high class popular restaurant in her city , just avg face ethnic but with nice haircut, groomed beard etc, like 20k followers, his restaurant page had even more

and he was literally begging in her DMs for a reply , she scrolled and there was like 10 DMs where he keeps messaging putting heart eyes to her photos, trying to make convo while she ignored

while she was sat with the LTN manlet white kid who had £0 in his bank and no status

Conclusion: no amount of physique, no amount of money, no amount of status , can make up for being ethnic

There is no physique for your race, there is no status for your race, there is no face for your race, there is no height for your race

Just be white
You just stop all that negative talk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I don't believe in jbw, because if it did exist, none of the white people here would be incels. Then again,the majority of people here are mentalcel normies/Autists

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19036
yes but did you fuck her nigger

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19036
Conclusion: no amount of physique, no amount of money, no amount of status , can make up for being ethnic

Denigrating shallow holes however, can...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I don't believe in jbw, because if it did exist, none of the white people here would be incels. Then again,the majority of people here are mentalcel normies/Autists
im bottom 1% genetic white and have had more sex with hot girls than 99% of people on this forum

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
im bottom 1% genetic white and have had more sex with hot girls than 99% of people on this forum
aint no way you're bottom 1%.... you said you're a manlet so ur probs like 50% at most, not to mention u gotta be Nt+big dick

aint no way you're bottom 1%.... you said you're a manlet so ur probs like 50% at most, not to mention u gotta be Nt+big dick
i am bottom 1%

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16853 and Deleted member 16474
Cope.

Princess Diana was in a relationship with an egyptian guy namde Dodi Al Fayed.

one special case doesn't rule out everything else.

same applies to both examples.
Just ignore statistics theory and claim every case is an exception

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17829
What is ur height then?

anyways you should have no problem with your good looking face :oops:
bottom 1%,

thanks but height is no.1 most selected trait in the contemporary dating market

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
bottom 1%,

thanks but height is no.1 most selected trait in the contemporary dating market
face is more important the is the thing that gets swiped on

height is just a looks multiplier

also why u dont say ur height, you are not midget, i've seen ur pics, looks normal height

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Richard_Hungwell
This is why I'm transitioning as a trans-racial white-passing ethnic.

• JFL
i am bottom 1%
Cope, if you look good+white being short isn't even that much of an obstacle, and in that case ur like top 80%. just look at tom cruise, absolute manlet with mediocre acting skills, how tf do you think he gained this much status? Looks

Cope, if you look good+white being short isn't even that much of an obstacle, and in that case ur like top 80%. just look at tom cruise, absolute manlet with mediocre acting skills, how tf do you think he gained this much status? Looks
big cope man, height is the no.1 most selected trait in the contemporary dating market

• +1
big cope man, height is the no.1 most selected trait in the contemporary dating market
Height is overrated, women only say they prefer height because most men are ugly so they get an excuse to reject them, But if you're good looking you're the single exception

• Hmm...
Height is overrated, women only say they prefer height because most men are ugly so they get an excuse to reject them, But if you're good looking you're the single exception
nah there was a study that showed 90% of women prefer a tall average looking guy rather than a VERY HANDSOME short guy

and im not even very handsome . so tall average guys mog me like 1000x over

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 16474
nah there was a study that showed 90% of women prefer a tall average looking guy rather than a VERY HANDSOME short guy

and im not even very handsome . so tall average guys mog me like 1000x over
I'd trust the studies if women didn't lie so much, other than that, they've never seen a handsome short guy, which is where you come in with the sneak attack

• JFL
I'd trust the studies if women didn't lie so much, other than that, they've never seen a handsome short guy, which is where you come in with the sneak attack
stop the cope bro:lul: but ill work it out eventually..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
she wasn't available, she was with you, right?

nigga girls receive messages from guys all the time, better looking guys, ugly guys and so on. It could be your race, or any other reason.

I forgot how many times I've hit on a girl who was dating some uggo I clearly mogged and I still got rejected. If she's already got a guy she's satisfied with, you could be gandy himself, it wouldn't matter.

• +1
she wasn't available, she was with you, right?

nigga girls receive messages from guys all the time, better looking guys, ugly guys and so on. It could be your race, or any other reason.

I forgot how many times I've hit on a girl who was dating some uggo I clearly mogged and I still got rejected. If she's already got a guy she's satisfied with, you could be gandy himself, it wouldn't matter.
nah was in the talking stage

I live in Canada. If JBW is true, then why do I see a bunch of unkept-looking homeless-looking drug addict white men wandering around alone in public while I see Indian dudes with fresh haircuts and cars who are employed walking around with Indian women? I see much more white guys walking alone than I see Indian guys walking alone.

face is more important the is the thing that gets swiped on

height is just a looks multiplier

also why u dont say ur height, you are not midget, i've seen ur pics, looks normal height
Nah...it's the other way around. Height is a prerequisite and a handsome face is just a looks multiplier once you're already tall. Women date tall guys with LTN or MTN faces all the time but there are plenty of short HTN guys who can't get laid.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
I live in Canada. If JBW is true, then why do I see a bunch of unkept-looking homeless-looking drug addict white men wandering around alone in public while I see Indian dudes with fresh haircuts and cars who are employed walking around with Indian women? I see much more white guys walking alone than I see Indian guys walking alone.

Nah...it's the other way around. Height is a prerequisite and a handsome face is just a looks multiplier once you're already tall. Women date tall guys with LTN or MTN faces all the time but there are plenty of short HTN guys who can't get laid.
shitskin cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Richard_Hungwell
shitskin cope
Huh? I'm a white incel. Being white is probably a disadvantage nowadays in the West (especially for hiring due to diversity quotas and affirmative action). Asians earnmog whites in North America.

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 17291
Jbwpill is brutal
its brutal if u look like shit.

There is always a race tax even among whites ironically enough(eastern european slav or med tax). Just because an ethnic is good looking doesnt meant there's no tax...it just means the tax has been heavily reduced.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Keep in mind I was an unlooksmaxxed LTN blonde blue eyes manlet

Was talking to some fashionmaxxed tiny waist massive ass and tits girl about 18yo

met her few times,f acetime all the time, but she had dreadful attitude kinda treated me like shit which was undersrtandable , cos i was lucky to get a chance with her but she mustve saw soemthing in me SOMEHOW

but she used to show me her DMs

and it was some 6ft ethnic(indian or paki i forgot) who was a literal bodybuilder top 1% physique, about 22yo, owned a lambo, owned the most high class popular restaurant in her city , just avg face ethnic but with nice haircut, groomed beard etc, like 20k followers, his restaurant page had even more

and he was literally begging in her DMs for a reply , she scrolled and there was like 10 DMs where he keeps messaging putting heart eyes to her photos, trying to make convo while she ignored

while she was sat with the LTN manlet white kid who had £0 in his bank and no status

There is no physique for your race, there is no status for your race, there is no face for your race, there is no height for your race

Just be white
tales from the basement

• JFL