The most important thing in facial aesthetics

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
The most important thing is a balance of masculine and feminine features

In my experience im not even good looking but i have been slaying due to my great balance in dimorphism.

In my experience im not even good looking but i have been slaying due to my great balance in dimorphism.
Spoiler
I was born with feminine features that were changed during puberty due to testosterone. This is ideal because the feminine features that are unchangeable remain the same, meanwhile features that are changeable due to dimorphism during puberty, were changed. This shows a healthy indicator of testosterone/balance im hormones in men. Its okay to be slightly more leaning to one side (mabye 60% masculine 40% feminine, or 60% feminine and 40% masculine) you never want to deviate to hard and be something like 75% masculine and 25% feminine, or you’ll only fit the niche hyper masculine look.

I think its ideal to be born with feminine features that have been adapted during puberty due to dimorphism since it will indicate the healthiest balance in hormones.

Features that can be changed by puberty:
Nose size
-jaw size
-eye brow thickness (important)
-brow ridge prominence/more aggressive look (this is why it’s important to have hunter eyes since its a dimorphic trait, i was born with a feminine eye area that changed to an agressive look after puberty)
-eyebrow tilt/slant
-frame
-hairline straighteness
-stubble/beard (good one)
-thicker eyelashes
-hairy
-darker hair colouring (important)
-overall definition/striking sharp features
-chin size
-lengthening of midface

Features that cant be changed with puberty so ideally you want the feminine version of these:
-eye size
-lip size (you want feminine lips)
-eye colour
-cheekbones
-juvenile hairline

79D3DD56 0AA4 4CEF 8CED BE465E75CC3B

What did i miss from the lists?

This is a great example of a harmonious balance:
5898DE77 9B52 4710 AC05 C154B8559404

That sweet range between 70%-45% masculine is where you’ll pull the most

The three pillars of facial aesthetics:
1. Balanced dimorphism
2. Facial averageness
3. Facial harmony

If you have anything to add/correct in my points, feel free to reply with your opinions.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, capybar, IndraBC and 8 others
Tom Welling ftw

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
gets overlooked by .org, they think their ultra masculine morphs appeal to women, which they don't.

they also think some feminine characteristics are inherently a failo, i.e higher gonial angles, small mouths, higher eyebrows, while glorifying others that are also feminine, i.e larger lips, smaller noses, or large eyes, even though any and all of them can be used to make your face appear less masculine, even smaller ears are inherently a feminine trait, and it's fine to have them if they're in balance with the rest of your face.

failos can only be traits that look bad in either sex.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, alriodai, zura and 11 others
gets overlooked by .org, they think their ultra masculine morphs appeal to women, which they don't.

they also think some feminine characteristics are inherently a failo, i.e higher gonial angles, small mouths, higher eyebrows, while glorifying others that are also feminine, i.e larger lips, smaller noses, or large eyes, even though any and all of them can be used to make your face appear less masculine, even smaller ears are inherently a feminine trait, and it's fine to have them if they're in balance with the rest of your face.

Yep in reality all male models have a strong balance in dimorphism which makes them so striking e.g jordan barrett and Chico lachowski.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Yep in reality all male models have a strong balance in dimorphism which makes them so striking e.g jordan barrett and Chico lachowski.
both of these lean towards feminine and are still able to get away with it.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
David gandy is a great example of good dimorphism that was clearly effected by high testosterone during puberty, compare him to his mum. His dimorphic traits that made for a striking appearance: hunter eyes/low set eyesbrows, big nose, long midface and widows peak hairline.

Yes I need to run roids for dimorphism and grow a stubble it'd ascend me hard

Ideal is cantodentophus

Zygos (cheekbone prominence and zygomatic arch definition more precisely) and overall facial width are influenced by testosterone too, and are thus likely to changes during puberty.
And you don't want feminine eyes, PFL is not a sexually dimorphic feature (hence you cannot have a feminine pfl) however overall eye height and vertical size is dimorphic, and that very factor is also influenced by testosterone (thus the reason why most masc mens have vertically narrow eyes).
Having a NW0 hairline is not dimorphic per se (that's a youthful feature however), however the way your hairline look is and a feminine hairline (rounded/oval) isn't really a good thing and eye color isn't considered as sexually dimorphic either.

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
I think I have a good balance between masculine and feminine features

• +1

Spoiler
I was born with feminine features that were changed during puberty due to testosterone. This is ideal because the feminine features that are unchangeable remain the same, meanwhile features that are changeable due to dimorphism during puberty, were changed. This shows a healthy indicator of testosterone/balance im hormones in men. Its okay to be slightly more leaning to one side (mabye 60% masculine 40% feminine, or 60% feminine and 40% masculine) you never want to deviate to hard and be something like 75% masculine and 25% feminine, or you’ll only fit the niche hyper masculine look.

I think its ideal to be born with feminine features that have been adapted during puberty due to dimorphism since it will indicate the healthiest balance in hormones.

Nose size
-jaw size
-brow ridge prominence/more aggressive look (this is why it’s important to have hunter eyes since its a dimorphic trait, i was born with a feminine eye area that changed to an agressive look after puberty)
-eyebrow tilt/slant
-frame
-hairline straighteness
-thicker eyelashes
-hairy
-chin size
-lengthening of midface

Features that cant be changed with puberty so ideally you want the feminine version of these:
-eye size
-eye colour
-cheekbones
-juvenile hairline

View attachment 2462257

1. Balanced dimorphism
2. Facial averageness
3. Facial harmony

If you have anything to add/correct in my points, feel free to reply with your opinions.
this is facts. Women like men with feminine features (not feminine bones tho). They like eyelashes, nice eyebrows, good lips (these are most important), when women see you they will recognise these feminine features and they will be more open to you and receptive.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, astraldreamer and EnglandBadman

Spoiler

Nose size
-jaw size
-eyebrow tilt/slant
-frame
-hairline straighteness
-thicker eyelashes
-hairy
-chin size
-lengthening of midface

-eye size
-eye colour
-cheekbones
-juvenile hairline

View attachment 2462257

1. Balanced dimorphism
2. Facial averageness
3. Facial harmony

Nigger, you are a curry in the UK who is on .org 24/7 stop saying you slay, we all know you don't. Go back to the sewers of Mumbai! You might slay curry niggeresses there cuz of your UK passport.

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik

This, ideal isn't masc ogre or twink prettyboy

Also having pretty face+broad masc shoulders is underrated. Look at all the webtoon/romance novel male characters and how they are drawn

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
this is facts. Women like men with feminine features (not feminine bones tho). They like eyelashes, nice eyebrows, good lips (these are most important), when women see you they will recognise these feminine features and they will be more open to you and receptive.
no they don't
I hate my lips and bushy eyebrows

how masc/fem do I look?

no they don't
I hate my lips and bushy eyebrows
Well girls always compliment my eyebrows/eyelashes, lips. Some girls even kiss me just to feel my juicy lips, I've had one girl bite my lips because they looked delicious

• Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Well girls always compliment my eyebrows/eyelashes, lips. Some girls even kiss me just to feel my juicy lips, I've had one girl bite my lips because they looked delicious
why do you want to look ethnic so bad

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and autistic_tendencies
what ethnicity?
from east turkish. you can class me as turk/kurd. my second name legit translates to "thick eyebrows" jfl

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
from east turkish. you can class me as turk/kurd. my second name legit translates to "thick eyebrows" jfl
mashallah brother!

I also am a hairy brow brother but a long time ago I used to trim them to look more European. Now I embrace it JFL

• +1
mashallah brother!

I also am a hairy brow brother but a long time ago I used to trim them to look more European. Now I embrace it JFL
fk that. girls love thick/dark eyebrows on men because they secretly are jealous of you.

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman and Xangsane
mashallah brother!

dont make them look perfect too, it looks gay. leave it growing and clean up unibrow.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I let my eye brow gap get really small for a more aggressive look since the rest of my face is feminine
i cant really do that cause my ICD (inner canthal distance) is too narrow, but its all about es ratio anyway. Im gonna lengthen them outwards too

Jew jew Jew JEW

But yes op that's true this is basically harmony and dimorphism what u are describing

I hate happy children

Low effort. You didnt even answer the title, no new information was gained

• Love it
I need some feminine features it’s over for my ogre ass

Your thread is like saying: „you need jaw surgery“ to somebody who asked how lefort 1 impaction changes gonial angle.

You said nothing but wrote so much