The most important thing in facial aesthetics

Your thread is like saying: „you need jaw surgery“ to somebody who asked how lefort 1 impaction changes gonial angle.

You said nothing but wrote so much
? Im just making statements about whats tje most important thing in facial aesthetics which is dimorphism, i didnt intend to give much advice, more just informational

Do you think gandy is hyper masculine in his prime?

both of these lean towards feminine and are still able to get away with it.
Only thing feminine about barrett is his colouring, he has the most dom bone structure among the models.

Do those things change by themselves during puberty or I gotta do something

The most important thing is a balance of masculine and feminine features

In my experience im not even good looking but i have been slaying due to my great balance in dimorphism.

In my experience im not even good looking but i have been slaying due to my great balance in dimorphism.
Spoiler
I was born with feminine features that were changed during puberty due to testosterone. This is ideal because the feminine features that are unchangeable remain the same, meanwhile features that are changeable due to dimorphism during puberty, were changed. This shows a healthy indicator of testosterone/balance im hormones in men. Its okay to be slightly more leaning to one side (mabye 60% masculine 40% feminine, or 60% feminine and 40% masculine) you never want to deviate to hard and be something like 75% masculine and 25% feminine, or you’ll only fit the niche hyper masculine look.

I think its ideal to be born with feminine features that have been adapted during puberty due to dimorphism since it will indicate the healthiest balance in hormones.

Features that can be changed by puberty:
Nose size
-jaw size
-eye brow thickness (important)
-brow ridge prominence/more aggressive look (this is why it’s important to have hunter eyes since its a dimorphic trait, i was born with a feminine eye area that changed to an agressive look after puberty)
-eyebrow tilt/slant
-frame
-hairline straighteness
-stubble/beard (good one)
-thicker eyelashes
-hairy
-darker hair colouring (important)
-overall definition/striking sharp features
-chin size
-lengthening of midface

Features that cant be changed with puberty so ideally you want the feminine version of these:
-eye size
-lip size (you want feminine lips)
-eye colour
-cheekbones
-juvenile hairline

View attachment 2462257

What did i miss from the lists?

This is a great example of a harmonious balance:

That sweet range between 70%-45% masculine is where you’ll pull the most

The three pillars of facial aesthetics:
1. Balanced dimorphism
2. Facial averageness
3. Facial harmony

If you have anything to add/correct in my points, feel free to reply with your opinions.

Attachments

• 16988557177901.png
    16988557177901.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman

Spoiler
I was born with feminine features that were changed during puberty due to testosterone. This is ideal because the feminine features that are unchangeable remain the same, meanwhile features that are changeable due to dimorphism during puberty, were changed. This shows a healthy indicator of testosterone/balance im hormones in men. Its okay to be slightly more leaning to one side (mabye 60% masculine 40% feminine, or 60% feminine and 40% masculine) you never want to deviate to hard and be something like 75% masculine and 25% feminine, or you’ll only fit the niche hyper masculine look.

I think its ideal to be born with feminine features that have been adapted during puberty due to dimorphism since it will indicate the healthiest balance in hormones.

Features that can be changed by puberty:
Nose size
-jaw size
-eye brow thickness (important)
-brow ridge prominence/more aggressive look (this is why it’s important to have hunter eyes since its a dimorphic trait, i was born with a feminine eye area that changed to an agressive look after puberty)
-eyebrow tilt/slant
-frame
-hairline straighteness
-stubble/beard (good one)
-thicker eyelashes
-hairy
-darker hair colouring (important)
-overall definition/striking sharp features
-chin size
-lengthening of midface

Features that cant be changed with puberty so ideally you want the feminine version of these:
-eye size
-lip size (you want feminine lips)
-eye colour
-cheekbones
-juvenile hairline

View attachment 2462257

What did i miss from the lists?

This is a great example of a harmonious balance:

That sweet range between 70%-45% masculine is where you’ll pull the most

The three pillars of facial aesthetics:
1. Balanced dimorphism
2. Facial averageness
3. Facial harmony

If you have anything to add/correct in my points, feel free to reply with your opinions.
B