The Most Pointless & Botched Surgery Result I've ever seen

Gmogger

Gmogger

Silver
It's before & After BTW :lul:

Probably had Cheekbones shaved down, What was the point?? What was this 40 IQ Tranny thinking and planning??

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, mvp2v1 and thecel
how they have the courage to make something like that public man wtf

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30019, Maalik, zura and 3 others
Can’t access post but looks like too much filler and she tried reducing it.

• +1
Reactions: Gmogger
how can some surgeons be so low iq and blind too that's why i'm scared to do surgeries

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: niqfan625, Maalik and thecel
how can some surgeons be so low iq and blind too that's why i'm scared to do surgeries
Surgeons just do what they asked to. It was her idea, why refuse the money? She already had those fucked up mutant lips done, so clearly there're something not right there mentally.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Korean beauty standards are not to be "Robust and masculine" looking, Look at Kpoop idols
Giga cope, althought kpop slayers dont have robust faces they have very cute faces, now this guy isn't masculine and isn't cute 🤣 big brain move 🤣 also japanese women choose white men over their own race, few kpop idols is just an exceptions.

Giga cope, althought kpop slayers dont have robust faces they have very cute faces, now this guy isn't masculine and isn't cute 🤣 big brain move 🤣 also japanese women choose white men over their own race, few kpop idols is just an exceptions.
I mean you are right but the after result is closer to the ideal beauty standards of korea than his robust self, Anyways he's an incel