THE MOST POPULAR GUY ON CHINESE TIKTOK (DOUYIN) IS A BBC

D

Deleted member 24427

Solstice
THIS IS THE MOST POPULAR GUY ON CHINESE TIKTOK WITH MOST OF HIS VIDS GETTING MORE THAN 10 MILLION VIEWS
SOME 3/4TH CHINESE 1/4TH BLACK MONSTROSITY

BRUTAL

SECOND MOST POPULAR GUY IS HENRY CAVILL

Attachments

• 3583452_over1.jpg
    3583452_over1.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 3583448_cope.jpg
    3583448_cope.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 3583447_over69.jpg
    3583447_over69.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, TheTakeoverHasBegun, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
most of his comments are chinese mongloids girl thirsting over him while the men seethe

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ReadBooksEveryday, UglyItalian and 4 others
Bbc and whites mog Gooks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
  • JFL
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 27987 and 1 other person
Nigger this is an ugly nigger and Chinks will thirst over everything but Chinks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
China's @AlexBrown84

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
douyin is filled with anti white anti black shit but the women still thirst over henry cavill and other black rappers

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 27987
Link his tiktok

I have never ever seen this guy on douyin in my life

THIS IS THE MOST POPULAR GUY ON CHINESE TIKTOK WITH MOST OF HIS VIDS GETTING MORE THAN 10 MILLION VIEWS

BRUTAL

Black pretty boys mog

BRUTAL

Coomer gigatale.

I asked my ricecelbhai about who chink foids like and he said the most popular niggas are Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan. He also said chink foids like only NEAs and Whites.

No such a thing as a chink foid that wants a dark skinned nigger. Chink foids are the ones that hate dark skin the most.
I have never ever seen this guy on douyin in my life
Same
douyin is filled with anti white anti black shit but the women still thirst over henry cavill and other black rappers
Übertale. They only like non-jewmerican whites and NEAs.
NEA foids only like whites, no other races. NEA men like mainly slavic foids but they also like MENA and latina foids.

In conclusion: this thread is a tale from a blacked.com coomer and chink foids mainly thirst for russian prettyboys.

His most popular video of eating cat was so brutal

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
A philippino nigger basically

Coomer gigatale.

I asked my ricecelbhai about who chink foids like and he said the most popular niggas are Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan. He also said chink foids like only NEAs and Whites.

No such a thing as a chink foid that wants a dark skinned nigger. Chink foids are the ones that hate dark skin the most.

Same

NEA foids only like whites, no other races. NEA men like mainly slavic foids but they also like MENA and latina foids.

In conclusion: this thread is a tale from a blacked.com coomer and chink foids mainly thirst for russian prettyboys.
They fuck anything other than chinks

Douyin is filled with Henry Cavill and kpop gooks worship they ignore their Chinese men

Brutal shit

NEA chinese also look shit af in comparison to gook koreans

They fuck anything other than chinks

Douyin is filled with Henry Cavill and kpop gooks worship they ignore their Chinese men

Brutal shit

NEA chinese also look shit af in comparison to gook koreans
Nigga northern chinese are the same if not better than gooks.

I saw some edits of western actors on douyin but never a nigger. Also theres a shit ton of chink kpop idols, EXO whos the 2nd biggest boy group had lots of chinks there

Coomer gigatale.

Same

OP is bangladeshi so it explains everything tbh

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Repost :
Looks a bit like this Tibetan who went viralView attachment 2375032

10 million views isn’t really that much. Remember that China is a lot bigger in population than the US.

I know non A list German accounts which can get that amount

He probably benefited from looking like a bit like this Tibetan. If, as you say, they really like him than they viewed videos more than once, too, which cuts down the number of uniques even further 😄