The Most Powerful & Versatile Looksmaxing Technique Revealed

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
The Most Powerful & Versatile Looksmaxing Technique Revealed

by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Introduction
  • What are induced pluripotent stem cells?
  • How can this be done?
  • The power of combining pluripotent stem cells with genetic/epigenetic editing
  • Conclusion
Introduction
As an apology to the members of the forum for "blue-balling" everyone 😢. I believe that you deserve this knowledge. So here we go. I will try my best to dumb things down for you all. Note: Unless you have a decent amount of money and smart enough to replicate what Shinya Yamanaka did, this won't be applicable as of now. Also, this will be oversimplified so DYOR.

What are induced pluripotent stem cells?
To dumb it down for you, let's get into the basics. I assume everyone knows what a cell is already so... What is a stem cell? Well a stem cell is a cell with the ability to turn into any kind of cell into the body, whether it is a nerve cell, an iris cell, a muscle cell, a "growth plate" cell, etc.

With stem cells, there are certain tiers to these cells' potency.

• Totipotent - Can turn into any cell, including an embryo
  • Pluripotent - Can turn into any cell, excluding an embryo
  • Multipotent - Can turn into a lot of cells, but not every cell
  • Oligopotent - Can turn into a few types of cells
  • Unipotent - Can turn into one kind of cell
The one I present to you here are pluripotent stem cells, specifically induced pluripotent stem cells. This means we will extract our own cells (blood, skin or any fibroblast cell) and reprogram them (hence the name "induced") into pluripotent stem cells.

Shinya Yamanaka discovered four genes that the biotech space now calls "Yamanaka" factors. The Yamanaka factors (Oct3/4, Sox2, Klf4, c-Myc) are a group of protein transcription factors (which means these genes control how other genes get turned on or off) that play a vital role in the creation of induced pluripotent stem cells (cells that have the ability to become any cell in the body), often called iPSCs. They control how DNA is copied for translation into other proteins.

This is literally one of the best discoveries of all time! He won the Nobel Prize of Medicine in 2012 for this. This is REALLY POWERFUL!

Papers on this topic:

How can this be done?
So basically, I plan on following studies that I can find published on induced pluripotent stem cells on https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. But here is the basic guidelines on how to do it (oversimplified, because if it is not, you won't get it)

1. Extract your blood or skin cells (deep in your skin I believe, not the top layer) and insert them in a petri dish
  2. Make a genetic virus with these Yamanaka Factor genes to infiltrate the the cells you've extracted, using CRISPR-Cas9
  3. Wait a few weeks and you'll get a sizeable amount of the iPSCs (induced pluripotent stem cells)

The power of combining pluripotent stem cells with genetic/epigenetic editing
With this, you can literally modify ANYTHING about your body, like I genuinely can't think of something you can't do with this. The beautiful thing is that there is an INFINITE SUPPLY as you can continually extract from your own blood and/or skin cells.

There are risks though, if growth goes uncontrolled, the cells can turn cancerous and generate a tumor.

Also, I may or may not be mistaken about guaranteed differentiation (the stem cells turning into the intended cells). Since this is an answer I can not give you a definitive answer on, DYOR. Stem cells do differentiate into the cells they are very close to, so if you inject into your skin, they'll turn into skin cells, etc. And according to what I can see on the internet, they are very darn good at it. Your best bet is to get it as close as you can to the target area.

Some applications that I thought of with this technology combined with genetic editing (adding and removing genes) and epigenetic editing (dialing the activity of a gene up or down, think of a dial on a stove) include...
  • Height: Inject these stem cells in your growth plates in a way where you can turn these stem cells into new growth plate cells, and you can grow again/have more time to grow. Bonus if you upregulate the IGF-1 gene (with CRISPRa) (a gene responsible for IGF-1 production) in the cells before injecting.
  • Changing Your Ethnicity/Phenotype?: I am not too sure, this is a hypothesis on this but if you extract cells from someone of another ethnicity, your body will slowly turn into their body, as your cells' genes get slowly replaced by theirs. @Tinydragon98, escape your Filipino genes?
  • Muscles: Modify the stem cells to inhibit or outright get rid of myostatin and inject into your muscles, now you can be lean/jacked w/o working out or working out less.
  • Stamina: Modifying the stem cells via CRISPRa by upregulating the EPOR gene to have higher oxygen retention, meaning your physical endurance can be greatly enhanced, and inject. Imagine sprinting for two minutes straight w/o getting tired
  • Eye Color Change: Modify the stem cells to downregulate (CRISPRi) or knockout (CRISPR Cas9) the OCA2 gene (one of the things this gene is responsible for is eye pigmentation depends on the eye color you are aiming for) and inject into your iris, or in your eyeballs.
  • Reversing Aging and RAPID Healing anywhere: Inject into your body and you'll slowly become younger as these cells multiply in your body. They are devoid of damage, unlike your current ones. These cells are literally on par with the cells of you fresh out of the womb in terms of quality.
  • Glow In The Dark Irises: Modify the stem cells and using CRISPR Cas9, add the gene for a certain fluorescent protein, ex. Blue/Green/Red Fluorescent Protein and inject SPECIFICALLY into your iris. We don't want the whites of our eyes to be glowing.
  • Curing Balding: You would have the stem cells to differentiate into hair follicles, and take it to a hair transplant doctor to transplant it in.
  • Changing Hair Texture: It is easier to ask someone for their blood than to genetically modify your own stem cells to change your hair texture, so again, you'd differentiate the cells into hair follicles and you'd implant them in your hair.
  • Making twins of you w/o women?: My theory is that you can differentiate it into an egg, cum on it, keep it safe and implant it in a surrogate mother and it'll come out.
  • And much more...

Conclusion
Thoughts? Also, don't say this isn't possible because scientists have already made iPSCs and genetically modified them.
Sources on the claim above:

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn
@Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69
@ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife
@Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @piratemogger

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sayi, iam good boy, Detective and 27 others
Ahahahahahhahahahshshaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, Deleted member 20565 and Sal
any proof of someone successfully using this in the way youre proposing?

also is the actual administration via injection and then the effects miraculously kick in?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Erik-Jón
any proof of someone successfully using this in the way youre proposing?

also is the actual administration via injection and then the effects miraculously kick in?
"Also. is the actual administration via injection and then the effects miraculously kick in?"
Stem cells differentiate based on their environment. Scientists don't know exactly how it is done but it does its job. It's theorized it differentiates based on neighboring cells, chemicals in the environment and other cues.

Sources:

https://www.cirm.ca.gov/our-progress/advanced-how-does-stem-cell-“know”-what-become

"Any proof of someone successfully using this in the way you're proposing?"
Stem Cell Therapy is legit. This is just genetically modified iPSC therapy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Racky, Deleted member 6423 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 1901 and 2 others
Sounds good in theory but you see in 10 years there seems to be hardly any looksmaxxing done with this. Is this like the cancer cure that is always supposed to be coming in the next 10 years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lmao, BigBundaSlapper and 1 other person
Sounds good in theory but you see in 10 years there seems to be hardly any looksmaxxing done with this. Is this like the cancer cure that is always supposed to be coming in the next 10 years.
Cure for cancer has been a thing but big pharma would lose out on too much if it was implemented

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lmao, datboijj and 2 others
Can we have all the self-hating ethnics try this out? Specifically the changing pheno/ethnicity part?

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 21192 and enchanted_elixir
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lmao, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
My only question is wouldn't tying to change your phenotype using this method trigger some type of autoimmune issue?

Why would any profit driven, monopolistic entity hold back on developing (selling*) a cure for cancer.
Because they profit much more from long, expensive treatments. They would 100% lose money by selling a one-time cure unless they charged an exorbitantly high price.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, untouchable_coper, Deleted member 21192 and 2 others
Legit thread for IQMaxxers on here to understand first. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: TILETY, AscendingHero and enchanted_elixir
Because they profit much more from long, expensive treatments.
Your argument is flawed because you are suggesting that the cure for cancer exists, which likely means billions have already been spent on R&D. You are telling me R&D was conducted for a cure and is now being held back.

You are also implying that the companies that perform and provide the long and expensive treatments are the same ones that would be developing cures for cancer, which is also not necessarily true.

There are also multiple types of cancer. Your blanket statement does not apply.

Just because a cure exists does not mean people will suddenly stop getting cancer.

And who said a cure for cancer would not be expensive?

If one to few entities held the cure they could set the price.

Hepatitis C now has a cure for $1000 per pill. One pill a day for 12 weeks.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, NONE, Traxanas and 3 others
This feels like broscience maybe u oversimplified

• +1
Reactions: NONE and Dystopian
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and enchanted_elixir
I mean i’ll watch the thread but I can’t imagine someone using this even for something extremely small within the next 10 years

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, enchanted_elixir, Dystopian and 1 other person
My only question is wouldn't tying to change your phenotype using this method trigger some type of autoimmune issue?
I would think so. Usually your immune cells will destroy any foreign cell. This is seen in organ recievers and with the cells from a fetus that are mixed into the mother.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, enchanted_elixir and Racky
No it makes a lot of sense, but is not at all going to be practical currently. In the future, it may be.

1. Extract your blood or skin cells (deep in your skin I believe, not the top layer) and insert them in a petri dish
  2. Make a genetic virus with these Yamanaka Factor genes to infiltrate the the cells you've extracted, using CRISPR-Cas9
  3. Wait a few weeks and you'll get a sizeable amount of the iPSCs (induced pluripotent stem cells)
Can i buy the tools needed in the current time?

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
I don't believe it and even if it does work it will probably cause cancers and other issues, big cope

• +1
brb going to extract the genes from an aryan chad

• +1
Reactions: bara and enchanted_elixir
I will try this on myself and report to you guys sometime in the future. I will also teach you how to do it if it is successful.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Cure for cancer has been a thing but big pharma would lose out on too much if it was implemented
Which is? Tell me what it is so I can tell if it is a conspiracy or not.

Why would any profit driven, monopolistic entity hold back on developing (selling*) a cure for cancer.
That's why I dislike conspiracies so much, makes no sense and people actually bring them to politics and actual serious decision-making.
@smvmaxxertilllate

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate and bara
I will try this on myself and report to you guys sometime in the future. I will also teach you how to do it if it is successful.

What are you going to try first to improve looks?

• +1
What are you going to try first to improve looks?
I will probably do either hair texture (with this method) or skin color (using only epigenetic editing)

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I did say it was oversimplified, you'll have to DYOR.
What makes it feel like broscience?

I mean i’ll watch the thread but I can’t imagine someone using this even for something extremely small within the next 10 years
Scientists are already doing some human trials with this.
I'll try it on myself sometime down the line.

No it makes a lot of sense, but is not at all going to be practical currently. In the future, it may be.
You'll have to have the tools and intelligence to do it now, if not, you'll have to wait for someone to bring it to the public.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Can i buy the tools needed in the current time?
If you know what they are, then do it.
Find them by finding the studies on people making iPSCs, purchase the tools they used and follow along.

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
I don't believe it and even if it does work it will probably cause cancers and other issues, big cope
I literally showed you plenty of valid sources and you still don't believe it?
Cancer is a risk for sure though if the growth is uncontrolled.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
With this, you can literally modify ANYTHING about your body, like I genuinely can't think of something you can't do with this.
Most of the examples you gave are things one doesn't really need to finely adjust for though. Things you aren't trying to specifically get a certain amount of or in very specific regions. How would you increase bigonial width and change gonial eversion with this method for example, and get a very specific width? How would you get the equivalent of a genioplasty and get a very specific shape?

• +1
Reactions: NONE
Most of the examples you gave are things one doesn't really need to finely adjust for though. Things you aren't trying to specifically get a certain amount of or in very specific regions. How would you increase bigonial width and change gonial eversion with this method for example, and get a very specific width? How would you get the equivalent of a genioplasty and get a very specific shape?
Inject and have them differentiate into bone.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Inject and have them differentiate into bone.
Correct me if I'm wrong but the differentiation process doesn't seem to enable one to make such fine adjustments. It just, quoting you, "differentiate into the cells they are very close to". But even if you inject close to where you want to shape it will still be a bit random, won't it?

• +1
Reactions: NONE
Correct me if I'm wrong but the differentiation process doesn't seem to enable one to make such fine adjustments. It just, quoting you, "differentiate into the cells they are very close to". But even if you inject close to where you want to shape it will still be a bit random, won't it?
Again, I don't know how stem cells do it but in almost all cases, it SEEMS. Stem cells know what to do.
You'd have to DYOR.

• +1
Reactions: Racky