The Most Powerful & Versatile Looksmaxing Technique Revealed

Good stuff. Repped. One step closer to A10 eyes

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
how do you personally plan on doing this?

Mfs really playing breaking bad with their genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, enchanted_elixir and serbiangandy
  • +1
Reactions: white girls lover
Following studies in which they perform this procedure online.
well that’s kind of useless then even crispr news has been out for a while and you could probsbly already edit myostatin by now using crispr just jot specific things like maxillas

This madlad @enchanted_elixir will literally get metastatic cancer just to try to prove his point about synthetic biology. :ROFLMAO: At least try to use twin prime editing instead of the standard Cas9 and to not inject stem cells before having checked the changes you made were actually fine.

While some autists will literally nuke their biological integrity with the most unstable synbio tools some friends of mine are just chillin’ and get asked their phone numbers by women in the subway. God really has a dark sense of humour :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB, BigBundaSlapper and Prince charming
  • +1
bump keep us updated if you do it on yourself

• +1

Thoughts on this?

DNR ofc but...lefort 3 right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: berlin.1969 and enchanted_elixir
any proof of someone successfully using this in the way youre proposing?

also is the actual administration via injection and then the effects miraculously kick in?
we are waiting for some autist on looksmax to test it this site is just a testing ground for big medicine to test their shitty ideas

Last edited:
  • JFL
@enchanted_elixir here are some analysis of the current toolset researchers have at disposal. Do you know by any chance how to get access to Prime Edition or Twin Prime Edition. It already seems super safe and a bit effective

Also for other some guy on Twitter gave ressources to understand the basics.

Last edited:
I think a plasmid for Prime Edition can be found here and the protocol here. After reading a bit I think @enchanted_elixir is right. Once Twin Prime Editing will be accessible and large vectors will be invented entire alleles could be edited at once in vivo.

In the absence of large vectors able to deliver the large genetic material inside tissues and cells editing, induced stem cells and injecting them could be a solution that could also enable to check the results of the edition before the incorporation of the change. But that would require to find a way to convert cells into stem cells without definitely changing the Yamanka factors.

The technology is already there before anyone calls bullshit on this
0C777BD4 6698 4108 B3D6 61E2D6DAD4E9

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: berlin.1969, AscendingHero and enchanted_elixir
bump, in which field are you currently studying OP?

I think a plasmid for Prime Edition can be found here and the protocol here. After reading a bit I think @enchanted_elixir is right. Once Twin Prime Editing will be accessible and large vectors will be invented entire alleles could be edited at once in vivo.

In the absence of large vectors able to deliver the large genetic material inside tissues and cells editing, induced stem cells and injecting them could be a solution that could also enable to check the results of the edition before the incorporation of the change. But that would require to find a way to convert cells into stem cells without definitely changing the Yamanka factors.

The technology is already there before anyone calls bullshit on this
View attachment 1824997
I have no clue what primes and twin primes are, are you talking about strands? Well, you have to inject the Yamanaka factors, how else are you going to get the change?

Bro you'll be better developing AI first, so it can actually analyze how our genes properly work and create a proper method through trial and error before doing this, it's way more efficient.

I have no clue what primes and twin primes are, are you talking about strands? Well, you have to inject the Yamanaka factors, how else are you going to get the change?
It’s explained a bit there: https://ark-invest.com/articles/analyst-research/gene-editing-outcomes-vary-by-technology/

Tl;dr: Just using CAS9 protein and putting some DNA strands leads to a lot of errors. Because it cut both DNA strands the DNA repair process can lead to huge failos and nothing guarantee that the DNA we put nearby will be included.

So David R. Liu team of the Broad Institute (which owns CAS9/CRISPR IP if I remember well) found ways to change DNA more reliably:

- Base Editing (2016) CAS9 modified to cut only one strand to minimise errors and fused with a chemical head that switch one letter in a four letter window. Most companies (BEAM and co) currently focus on this

- Prime Editing (2019) CAS9 modified to cut only one strand fused with a retrovirus reverse transcriptase enzyme which will insert a retro transposon / RNA strand à la HIV in the detected place after cutting there. It can change serveral bases at once. Problem: usually the protein + dna material is too large for the current vectors used to insert it in the tissue and cells

- Twin Prime editing (2021): If I remember well it is like Prime editing but with two pegRNA so it will cut DNA at two place simultaneously (the beginning and the end of the sequence we wish to replace) to be able to replace entire genes

In one of the paper I listed at least the two first methods were proven to not create two much errors (indels and co) while still applying the changes in a correct fashion in a significant portion of the cells.

The current limiting factor is the vectors we have at our disposal, mainly some virus shells, which are not able to transport those large proteins with a lot of genetic material. For now for very light changes using CAS12 instead of CAS9 might do the trick

Also Prime Editing seems to still be not really efficient.

I really advise you to read the material I linked in the previous posts if you want to continue and the synbio path

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
If I understood well, the current way is to modify the cells DNA (Yamanaka factors) to switch on the production of proteins which will put it back into a pluripotent stem cell state. However because the DNA have been changes it can’t switch them off once the transformation took place and it’s now permanently on which can lead to a lot of issues.

I wonder if using mRNA instead like for Covid vaccines could work better as the cell genetic information is not changed. It only receive the instruction to create the desired proteins

I remember years ago when I read an article about a biohacker geneticist and evangelist Josiah Zayner

I was reading about CRISPR and muscle growth, then I found such article on this guy saying he was going to edit his own genes to build muscle mass messing around with Myostatin protein.

Well, it looks like he didn’t make it through and deleted his videos.

I remember years ago when I read an article about a biohacker geneticist and evangelist Josiah Zayner

I was reading about CRISPR and muscle growth, then I found such article on this guy saying he was going to edit his own genes to build muscle mass messing around with Myostatin protein.

Well, it looks like he didn’t make it through and deleted his videos.
Using CAS9 directly without any real editing methods à la Josiah Zayner or Thought Emporium is foolish and should not be done except if you have absolutely no concern about ruining your biological integrity.

It’s as stupid as opening an essential OS DLL of Windows XP and modifying it with a text editor. Hence why despite existing for a entire decade CAS9 based modification are still anecdotal. Far worse in fact because you can’t buy a new body on AliExpress

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, berlin.1969 and TcEfforts
The Most Powerful & Versatile Looksmaxing Technique Revealed
View attachment 1792443

by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Introduction
  • What are induced pluripotent stem cells?
  • How can this be done?
  • The power of combining pluripotent stem cells with genetic/epigenetic editing
  • Conclusion
Introduction
As an apology to the members of the forum for "blue-balling" everyone 😢. I believe that you deserve this knowledge. So here we go. I will try my best to dumb things down for you all. Note: Unless you have a decent amount of money and smart enough to replicate what Shinya Yamanaka did, this won't be applicable as of now. Also, this will be oversimplified so DYOR.

What are induced pluripotent stem cells?
To dumb it down for you, let's get into the basics. I assume everyone knows what a cell is already so... What is a stem cell? Well a stem cell is a cell with the ability to turn into any kind of cell into the body, whether it is a nerve cell, an iris cell, a muscle cell, a "growth plate" cell, etc.

With stem cells, there are certain tiers to these cells' potency.
View attachment 1792444

• Totipotent - Can turn into any cell, including an embryo
  • Pluripotent - Can turn into any cell, excluding an embryo
  • Multipotent - Can turn into a lot of cells, but not every cell
  • Oligopotent - Can turn into a few types of cells
  • Unipotent - Can turn into one kind of cell
The one I present to you here are pluripotent stem cells, specifically induced pluripotent stem cells. This means we will extract our own cells (blood, skin or any fibroblast cell) and reprogram them (hence the name "induced") into pluripotent stem cells.

Shinya Yamanaka discovered four genes that the biotech space now calls "Yamanaka" factors. The Yamanaka factors (Oct3/4, Sox2, Klf4, c-Myc) are a group of protein transcription factors (which means these genes control how other genes get turned on or off) that play a vital role in the creation of induced pluripotent stem cells (cells that have the ability to become any cell in the body), often called iPSCs. They control how DNA is copied for translation into other proteins.

View attachment 1792447

This is literally one of the best discoveries of all time! He won the Nobel Prize of Medicine in 2012 for this. This is REALLY POWERFUL!
View attachment 1792450

Papers on this topic:

How can this be done?
So basically, I plan on following studies that I can find published on induced pluripotent stem cells on https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. But here is the basic guidelines on how to do it (oversimplified, because if it is not, you won't get it)

1. Extract your blood or skin cells (deep in your skin I believe, not the top layer) and insert them in a petri dish
  2. Make a genetic virus with these Yamanaka Factor genes to infiltrate the the cells you've extracted, using CRISPR-Cas9
  3. Wait a few weeks and you'll get a sizeable amount of the iPSCs (induced pluripotent stem cells)
View attachment 1792499

The power of combining pluripotent stem cells with genetic/epigenetic editing
With this, you can literally modify ANYTHING about your body, like I genuinely can't think of something you can't do with this. The beautiful thing is that there is an INFINITE SUPPLY as you can continually extract from your own blood and/or skin cells.

There are risks though, if growth goes uncontrolled, the cells can turn cancerous and generate a tumor.

Also, I may or may not be mistaken about guaranteed differentiation (the stem cells turning into the intended cells). Since this is an answer I can not give you a definitive answer on, DYOR. Stem cells do differentiate into the cells they are very close to, so if you inject into your skin, they'll turn into skin cells, etc. And according to what I can see on the internet, they are very darn good at it. Your best bet is to get it as close as you can to the target area.

View attachment 1792500

Some applications that I thought of with this technology combined with genetic editing (adding and removing genes) and epigenetic editing (dialing the activity of a gene up or down, think of a dial on a stove) include...
  • Height: Inject these stem cells in your growth plates in a way where you can turn these stem cells into new growth plate cells, and you can grow again/have more time to grow. Bonus if you upregulate the IGF-1 gene (with CRISPRa) (a gene responsible for IGF-1 production) in the cells before injecting.
  • Changing Your Ethnicity/Phenotype?: I am not too sure, this is a hypothesis on this but if you extract cells from someone of another ethnicity, your body will slowly turn into their body, as your cells' genes get slowly replaced by theirs. @Tinydragon98, escape your Filipino genes?
  • Muscles: Modify the stem cells to inhibit or outright get rid of myostatin and inject into your muscles, now you can be lean/jacked w/o working out or working out less.
  • Stamina: Modifying the stem cells via CRISPRa by upregulating the EPOR gene to have higher oxygen retention, meaning your physical endurance can be greatly enhanced, and inject. Imagine sprinting for two minutes straight w/o getting tired
  • Eye Color Change: Modify the stem cells to downregulate (CRISPRi) or knockout (CRISPR Cas9) the OCA2 gene (one of the things this gene is responsible for is eye pigmentation depends on the eye color you are aiming for) and inject into your iris, or in your eyeballs.
  • Reversing Aging and RAPID Healing anywhere: Inject into your body and you'll slowly become younger as these cells multiply in your body. They are devoid of damage, unlike your current ones. These cells are literally on par with the cells of you fresh out of the womb in terms of quality.
  • Glow In The Dark Irises: Modify the stem cells and using CRISPR Cas9, add the gene for a certain fluorescent protein, ex. Blue/Green/Red Fluorescent Protein and inject SPECIFICALLY into your iris. We don't want the whites of our eyes to be glowing.
  • Curing Balding: You would have the stem cells to differentiate into hair follicles, and take it to a hair transplant doctor to transplant it in.
  • Changing Hair Texture: It is easier to ask someone for their blood than to genetically modify your own stem cells to change your hair texture, so again, you'd differentiate the cells into hair follicles and you'd implant them in your hair.
  • Making twins of you w/o women?: My theory is that you can differentiate it into an egg, cum on it, keep it safe and implant it in a surrogate mother and it'll come out.
  • And much more...
View attachment 1792516

Conclusion
Thoughts? Also, don't say this isn't possible because scientists have already made iPSCs and genetically modified them.
Sources on the claim above:

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn
@Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69
@ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife
@Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @piratemogger

@BrahminBoss can you kidnapp dalit from your place tie him up sent him to karanataka border

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss