The most primal thing you can do as a human is…

M

moggathon

Banned
Stay in a nice warm bed and rot. Lol if you think our ancestors wanted to hunt and eat raw meat. They all dreamed of the rot. Snuggling in a nice warm cozy bed, safe from predators and harsh environments, rotting.

Over and out

Moggathon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Turbo Racist, not__cel, Vermilioncore and 5 others
Screenshot 2024 04 25 160729

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
Nothing more primal than sex tbh

Your bed is modern.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and vermillioncorefan
My ancestors would have raped you and anything else that moved tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Eat raw meat in bed

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz
Eat raw meat in bed
Raw meat is cope. My ancestors would rather enjoy the fruits of their labour. Blacks still eat raw meat because they haven’t discovered fucking fire yet so cope.

Stay in a nice warm bed and rot. Lol if you think our ancestors wanted to hunt and eat raw meat. They all dreamed of the rot. Snuggling in a nice warm cozy bed, safe from predators and harsh environments, rotting.

Over and out

Moggathon
yea we built all of civilization just to rot when u think abt it

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and moggathon
Raw meat is cope. My ancestors would rather enjoy the fruits of their labour. Blacks still eat raw meat because they haven’t discovered fucking fire yet so cope.
Europeans still eat steak tartare

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz
not true because one time on a cozy night my uncle was walking around the house and I said “what’s wrong uncle filbert, it’s late” and he said “I can’t rest. I got to work. I don’t wanna be cozy”

I’m about to have such amazing sleep tonight because I don’t have work, the fan in max setting facing directly in front of me, this is the dream man

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
I’m about to have such amazing sleep tonight because I don’t have work, the fan in max setting facing directly in front of me, this is the dream man
Mogs me. My mum would be pissed if I used the fan.

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back