the most satisfying video on the internet, woman in extreme pain and agony

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
warning= contains gore and blood
the sound of woman screaming in pain:love::love::love:this girl was the one of the key members of a rival criminal cartel in mexico, she used to torture and kill people when she had the power but one day she gets captured by Sinaloa Cartel (CDS, another cartel in mexico) and gets executed like this:lul: dismembered alive and forced to watch her cut off hands that was thrown on the ground :lul:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lilith, zeshama, LooksOrDeath and 20 others
dn watch + this is why ur incel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GandyIsNormie, LooksOrDeath, closedplatecel and 33 others
gtfo

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, closedplatecel, AllesScheiße and 6 others
If you get off on shit like this you're beyond salvation

she used to torture and kill people when she had the power
this makes me not really feel bad for her tho. :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Kristin, FailedNormieManlet and 13 others

this makes me not really feel bad for her tho. :ogre:
the video quality is too low to get off on it, i need a better quality one:ogre:but this one still brings smile on my face every single time i watch it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
kys op, you gay and pbly don’t have a social life if you get off from this

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Orbeck of Vinheim, Kristin and 4 others
Why are all of your threads about gore jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 14957, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
If she used to do this stuff herself then it’s just an eye for an eye. No remorse for her.

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 6723, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member and stevielake
i have hundreds of rating threads and 4 gore threads, im bored of threads about moggers and chads tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Are you sure about the backstory ?

Are you sure about the backstory ?
i remember the backstory from older gore forum i can't find it now, but found the same video on another site now and it described it like this
Screenshot 2022 05 29 013138

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member and Eezz
You are one of the reasons why no one wants to get associated with this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, FailedNormieManlet, newperson and 14 others
@2000 this is what me and @WannabeJock would do to your mom

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 15338
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, mortis and buckchadley31
Why do they do this tho

• +1
Reactions: mortis
Why do they do this tho
Because they are degenerates and human waste. I wish all people like this would meet at one island so that you could bomb them in one shot without killing innocents

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16834, phukmikehok and 1 other person
KYS OP

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: bogii and stevielake
Because they are degenerates and human waste. I wish all people like this would meet at one island so that you could bomb them in one shot without killing innocents
Those guys that did that are probably fearless tho ngl

It takes guts to do such a thing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TurkishAscender, Deleted member and germanlooks

It doesn’t take guts for a group of multiple men to cut off the head limbs of a tied up injured woman. This shit is beyond edgy I sometimes forget this forum is filled with teenagers jfl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 19551, Kristin and 3 others

They are just desensitized to shit like that because they probably already got used to seeing similar things as children.
For them it’s not different to slaughtering an animal.

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender, FailedNormieManlet, Yliaster and 1 other person
They are just desensitized to shit like that because they probably already got used to seeing similar things as children.
humans are animals too, also she was not innocent.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Lmfao I bet she got turned on as well

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member and 2 others
Niggas like this need to be on a watchlist. Wouldn't be surprised if he already is already since academia classifies this site as an "incel website" jfl

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, FailedNormieManlet, prettyboislime and 2 others
humans are animals too, also she was not innocent.
But humans can express emotions much better and are more intelligent.

Also it doesn’t matter if she wasn’t innocent. If you enjoy watching this like you say in the title you are sick. End of story.
So you either are a psychopath or just an incel who tries to appear as dark triad and edgy or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
An eye for an eye

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member, mortis and 1 other person
very nice karma

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member and mortis
Yeah exactly my point, those guys are low inhib as it gets, NT as it gets too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, FailedNormieManlet, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
What ? Low IQ gang members are most NT and extroverted people there is
they aren’t NT. They all have some type of mental illness. They wouldn’t fit in a group of healthy/normal actual NT people.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: closedplatecel, Growth Plate, Deleted member and 2 others
they aren’t NT. They all have some type of mental illness. They wouldn’t fit in a group of healthy/normal actual NT people.
Most mental illnesses are made up for political/moral purposes and unscientific

They base mental illnesses on contribution and value for society (basically being a cuck let's be real)

My definition of NT is being extroverted and not being shy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, prettyboislime, mortis and 1 other person

They base mental illnesses on contribution and value for society (basically being a cuck let's be real)

Yes but these people for example don’t have real emotions. If you can kill another person like this you can’t be NT. It’s just not possible. You only can act NT as a role if you are some high IQ psychopath like Ted Bundy. But these gang members are definitely too low iq for that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: closedplatecel, Growth Plate and Deleted member 15338
Yes but these people for example don’t have real emotions. If you can kill another person like this you can’t be NT. It’s just not possible. You only can act NT as a role if you are some high IQ psychopath like Ted Bundy. But these gang members are definitely too low iq for that
The thing is low IQ behavior often times correlates with masculine behavior and dominance signalling, also more NT.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
Always a bigger fish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, n0rthface and mortis
But humans can express emotions much better and are more intelligent.

Also it doesn’t matter if she wasn’t innocent. If you enjoy watching this like you say in the title you are sick. End of story.
So you either are a psychopath or just an incel who tries to appear as dark triad and edgy or whatever
but it doesn't matter if they can express emotions or not, they are still worthless animals who can get killed ( in nature and without law)and also can reproduce npcs very fast.

dn watch + this is why ur incel
kys op, you gay and pbly don’t have a social life if you get off from this
You are one of the reasons why no one wants to get associated with this forum
Let them think whatever they want
I'm gonna try to be as nice as possible... all of you are cucks. :)

I agree.

the sound of woman screaming in pain:love::love::love:this girl was the one of the key members of a rival criminal cartel in mexico, she used to torture and kill people when she had the power but one day she gets captured by Sinaloa Cartel (CDS, another cartel in mexico) and gets executed like this:lul: dismembered alive and forced to watch her cut off hands that was thrown on the ground :lul:
Quality content, keep it up champ.

I'm gonna try to be as nice as possible... all of you are cucks. :)
02E9FBCA 121A 4EDF AA85 E5D76DCF3A1D

Nothing cucked about this. If it was a man who got killed I would have said the exact same thing.
Imagine calling it cucked to care about a human being:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Manu le coq

No one gives a shit about your armchair psychological opinions

View attachment 1704995

Nothing cucked about this. If it was a man who got killed I would have said the exact same thing.
Imagine calling it cucked to care about a human being:forcedsmile:
First of all, watching gore doesn't necessarily make you an incel. ( :feelsuhh: )

Secondly, it is cucked for caring about this female who herself murdered many people in brutal ways. She was getting what she deserved.

Thirdly, stop being so paranoid about federal agents coming to catch silly little inkwells for watching/posting gore. This type of gore content doesn't attract the FBI. The feds only monitor this forum to hunt hebephiles and pedophiles, not incels or gore enthusiasts.

Fourthly, you simply could have not clicked on this thread if it enraged you so much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and mortis
What a waste. Brutality, when applied correctly and with competence can be a powerful tool for building an orderly society yet all mexico accomplishes is a failed state. Absolute barbarians.

First of all, watching gore doesn't necessarily make you an incel. ( :feelsuhh: )
Didn’t say that.
But amusing yourself over a woman which got killed is really incel like
Secondly, it is cucked for caring about this female who herself murdered many people in brutal ways. She was getting what she deserved.
we don’t know the exact back stories. Also even if she also killed someone than it’s still sick if you enjoy watching her killed brutally like this.
I could understand it if she did something to your family etc but you don’t even know the People she killed nor do you give a shit about them if you are honest.
Thirdly, stop being so paranoid about federal agents coming to catch silly little inkwells for watching/posting gore. This type of gore content doesn't attract the FBI. The feds only monitor this forum to hunt hebephiles and pedophiles, not incels or gore enthusiasts.
I am not paranoid about it. The point is just that people like you and OP give incels or just forums like these in general the school shooter image.
Fourthly, you simply could have not clicked on this thread if it enraged you so much
Well same can be said about you replying to my post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14957 and Yliaster