the most satisfying video on the internet, woman in extreme pain and agony

You are one of the reasons why no one wants to get associated with this forum
Its good when normies dont want to use this forum tho. Also one of the most important aspects of this site is free speech

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, mortis and john2
I am not paranoid about it. The point is just that people like you and OP give incels or just forums like these in general the school shooter image.
If you’re on an incel/blackpill forum like looksmax.org, then every normie will automatically assume you to be a toxic & dangerous person, even if you may not be one. So you might as well post gore and elicit schocking content. I am all for this since I want normies to be scared and never attempt to join this forum, because that will increase the chances of them being blackpilled, thus increasing our competition.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
If you get off on shit like this you're beyond salvation

this makes me not really feel bad for her tho. :ogre:
how is a girl torturing and killing people. that is so weird. is she trans or something? ethnic women are so masculine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14957, mortis and Danish_Retard
Soft supple skin was sliced so easily
I have yet to see a muscular man being cut

• JFL
If you want to stop all cartels n shit

The government has to become 10x more brutal than the cartels, if you caught being a member you should be tortured and then lynched in the middle of the street. Literally the only way to deal with this shit, no faggy reforms will do anything because violence is the supreme authority and the cartel currently have the monopoly on it.

@germanlooks @WannabeJock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, mortis, germanlooks and 2 others

The government has to become 10x more brutal than the cartels, if you caught being a member you should be tortured and then lynched in the middle of the street. Literally the only way to deal with this shit, no faggy reforms will do anything because violence is the supreme authority and the cartel currently have the monopoly on it.

No bro rehabilitation is better :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
warning= contains gore and blood
the sound of woman screaming in pain:love::love::love:this girl was the one of the key members of a rival criminal cartel in mexico, she used to torture and kill people when she had the power but one day she gets captured by Sinaloa Cartel (CDS, another cartel in mexico) and gets executed like this:lul: dismembered alive and forced to watch her cut off hands that was thrown on the ground :lul:
What wonders me is the fact they didn’t cut legs before head, it would cause more pain to her which was the main goal since they didn’t simply shot her. What’s the point in cutting their legs after death idk tho:lul:

• +1
No bro rehabilitation is better :soy:
I literally cannot believe people actually think like this :feelskek:

“NOOO THE CHILD RAPIST MURDER SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO LIVE!!!! UGH, HANGING HIM IN THE STREET IS BARBARIC” :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 15338
I literally cannot believe people actually think like this :feelskek:

“NOOO THE CHILD RAPIST MURDER SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO LIVE!!!! UGH, HANGING HIM IN THE STREET IS BARBARIC” :soy:
They are enlightened we are too stupid to understand their ideas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and n0rthface
the sound of woman screaming in pain:love::love::love:this girl was the one of the key members of a rival criminal cartel in mexico, she used to torture and kill people when she had the power but one day she gets captured by Sinaloa Cartel (CDS, another cartel in mexico) and gets executed like this:lul: dismembered alive and forced to watch her cut off hands that was thrown on the ground :lul:
You play you pay. I usually hate how violent these cartels are with these types of videos (cause they're trying to instill fear in the masses), but this was some tit for tat type of sh*t. She perpetuated this kind of thing herself. The way she tries to get mercy is really something. She got off light if you ask me. They could have cut off her legs too before cutting off her head.

• +1
Reactions: mortis and Danish_Retard
how is a girl torturing and killing people. that is so weird. is she trans or something? ethnic women are so masculine

If i were to guess she was probably a gf of one of the members,latina women are the ride or die types,many of them grow up in bad environments which gives them tough skin.

This is why women reject you

This ain’t good though as the woman isn’t a western whore she’s just a Mexican woman they aren’t whores or as evil as western women so I don’t condone this violence 😡

I only get happy when western women get hurt 😊

Don’t know if you can become more brutal than flaying People alive while pumping them full with drugs so that they can’t pass out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and n0rthface
I don’t feel that bad if it’s true she legit tortured people before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and mortis
You play you pay. I usually hate how violent these cartels are with these types of videos (cause they're trying to instill fear in the masses), but this was some tit for tat type of sh*t. She perpetuated this kind of thing herself. The way she tries to get mercy is really something. She got off light if you ask me. They could have cut off her legs too before cutting off her head.
What wonders me is the fact they didn’t cut legs before head, it would cause more pain to her which was the main goal since they didn’t simply shot her. What’s the point in cutting their legs after death idk tho:lul:
indeed. i don't get why they killed he so quickly, they could torture her more or cut more parts of her body but they went soft on her

• JFL
Reactions: MEGA CHAD
i have seen many men being cut alive tbh
Yes me too, but I'm trying to say is I have yet to see a muscular man being cut. I am curious as to how big muscles look and react when being cut.
does muscle belly rupture? It kind of give u urge to eat.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MEGA CHAD, mortis, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
@2000 this is what me and @WannabeJock would do to your mom
Stop linking dev to gore threads. He is one of the few innocent members on this forum even @inferiorpispot234 is spoiled from gore

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis, Deleted member 16275 and buckchadley31
Her screams were music to my ears. Thanks OP. I'll watch this again with DSO playing in the background should be fun

Drama Popcorn GIF

• Love it
Her screams were music to my ears. Thanks OP. I'll watch this again with DSO playing in the background should be fun

Drama Popcorn GIF
her screams should be used for a top tier black metal song, would work so well with some distortion:love:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
why? they see gore on my face as they see me irl?:lul:

Yes, women recognize weirdness in your attitude and consequently avoid you. That's how my mother told me it works

• JFL
Yes, women recognize weirdness in your attitude and consequently avoid you. That's how my mother told me it works
i behave like a normie outside just like everyone. tell your mother that weirdness isn't the reason, its the genes. girls see the quality of the genes on your face then decide to approach or avoid. i see weird people on college/ outside but they are rare. most people are normal in college and only htn+ guys are with girls and sometimes normies with uglier girls, the rest of the guys are alone.
face
face
face

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Can you tell it?

I'm just curious and scared shitless when I see blood :feelshah:

I ain't watching that disgusting shit

Strangely exciting to watch. :hnghn: But also I don't think anyone deserves that no matter what they did in the past. The only purpose of torturing someone before killing them is for your own pleasure. Completely unnecessary to do that to someone.

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie