The Most Scientific Approach To Getting A Girlfriend [Applying Business Frameworks To Dating]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
ive gone into more detail in my own personal work but u guys can have a brief version to get ur thoughts/more ideas

1. Value Creation - Discovering what people need or want, then creating it.
research exactly what your target market wants. use studies etc to make it as scientific as possible. we've pretty much done that on this site.

an in-depth example would be me targetting asian women, and having to adjust every part of my appearance to suit what they like, i researched the exact colouring, features, archetype they like and am fitting myself to it.

and doing all tihngs necessary to boost ones SMV

2. Marketing - Attracting attention and building demand for what you’ve created.
getting traffic, run all dating apps at once with paid membership to maximise traffic to your product(you)

3. Sales - Turning prospective customers into paying customers.
i guess this would be having game(not being autistic) , and getting them to purchase(meet you), so use lots of Calls To Action(meet me, come and do this, come over tonght etc..) if you dont have a buy button on your page, they wont buy(if u dont offer to meet, they wont meet)

4. Value Delivery - Giving your customers what you’ve promised and ensuring that they’re satisfied.
making sure ur not just a morph and actually are a decent smv guy in person. or at least trying to maintain the fraud and not getting caught.

being good in bed making her cum etc..

5. Finance - Bringing in enough money to keep going and make your effort worthwhile.
idk how to explain this one

is there anything else we should add or what

The Most Scientific Possible Way To Get A Girlfriend [Applying Business Frameworks To Dating]

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, MostGLSlayer, Abhorrence and 8 others
autism

• +1
Reactions: Fatal Ambition and pneumocystosis
Just be jewish theory

6. Be an Indian Scammer and do Tyler Maher chadfishes and get girls to believe youre maher irl by skinning his face and taping it on yourself

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
is there anything else we should add or what
This whole list is about, how to sell yourself, what you offer, and so on.

But.
Also, one is a buyer besides being a seller. With one wants and desires, the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: Fatal Ambition