The Most Sustainable Way to Moneymaxx (tried and proven by myself) (high-IQcels GTFIH)

that’s fucking ropefuel

How is OP earning 160k in NA?

I’m in London let’s say I go thru with all that and succeed in the interviews

How much do I expect to make? @ropeorcope
You probably will not end up working at fb, amazon etc.

Btw those 25k grad roles are not easy to get either. You need to apply to hundreds of places to get a few interviews. Have to prepare for them and shit as they will ask you about things you would not have learned in uni. Basically, you need to spend time outside uni building projects, practicing leetcode to stand a chance.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Korea and Deleted member
that’s fucking ropefuel

How is OP earning 160k in NA?

I’m in London let’s say I go thru with all that and succeed in the interviews

How much do I expect to make? @ropeorcope
Most full stack devs in the US don't make anywhere near that amount. They get paid more than than in the UK though. UKcels are trapped in a cycle of povertyceldom.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
programming is the way, if youre smart you can even make your own programs which could potentially earn you a lot of extra money

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok
yep

solid way to convert iq + time into $

• +1
Reactions: ropeorcope
loved the unprovoked putdowns towards the indians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Mewton, ropeorcope and 2 others
Here in this shithole country called Italy a programmer with college degree gets a net salary of 12k a year as first salary and he may reach 22k after some year of experience.

I am a computer science stemcel who is finishing his master of science. I had better move to switzerland to receive some kind of decent salary

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Here in this shithole country called Italy a programmer with college degree gets a net salary of 12k a year as first salary and he may reach 22k after some year of experience.

I am a comouter science stemcel who is finishing his master of science. I had better move to switzerland to receive a some decent salary
Cap. 12k is below min wage.

what qualifications do you need for that

do they pay the most in a tech job in london?
Not much, no experience needed either. Just be healthy and ready to work ig. You can't get in there as a convicted felon tho, well depending on the charge

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member

I am a comouter science stemcel who is finishing his master of science. I had better move to switzerland to receive a some decent salary
How is your english so good?

How is your english so good?
Speaking of languages, where can I learn Urdu. I wanna visit Pakistan someday, and there's a lot of pakis around my vicinity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Bitch, Deleted member 10652 and 1 other person
Speaking of languages, where can I learn Urdu. I wanna visit Pakistan someday, and there's a lot of pakis around my vicinity
Start watching urdu dramas I guess. There is no point unless you want to live in pakistan. And everyone who matters over there speaks english anyway.

Also, why the fuck do you want to visit that shithole JFL.

Yet another narcissist postnig his delusions online while wanking at his mom's basement.

if universal basic income existed, do u think all normies with no hope will program-cel for chad and stacy to enjoy tinder and uber eats. ?:ogre:brutal grass is greener pill

• Hmm...
Reactions: ropeorcope and UglyGod360
I'm going to get laid, maybe have a child then dip back to the states
Good luck then boyo.

Btw I'd say a third of the people there are straight up deformed. Another third are ugly. The remainder below average or average at the very best. For reference, this girl would be considered top tier there:

If you are in karachi, you need to be dark-skinned to attract top tier women. All of the light-skinned ones I knew were incel unless they had other halos such as height and muscle. I often saw dark-skinned curry normies with decent to above average women. Like this couple:

Girl on the left was the best looking girl at my uni. Lots of orbiters and shit.

Good luck then boyo.
Thanks
Btw I'd say a third of the people there are straight up deformed. Another third are ugly. The remainder below average or average at the very best.
Wow, if that's true, then I'm having second thoughts of travelling there
If you are in karachi, you need to be dark-skinned to attract top tier women. All of the light-skinned ones I knew were incel unless they had other halos such as height and muscle. I often saw dark-skinned curry normies with decent to above average women. Like this couple:

View attachment 1560567View attachment 1560568
Just in Karachi? Why is that?
View attachment 1560567View attachment 1560568

Girl on the left was the best looking girl at my uni. Lots of orbiters and shit.
She looks make-up maxxed

Cap. 12k is below min wage.
lol, there is no mininum wage in Italy.
And I am happy with that because mininum wage induces a rise in prices

@ropeorcope how much do you think Id get salary wise working in the UK?
No idea tbh but I think a decent way to estimate the BEST possible salary (best salary, not easily attainable salary) you can get in the optimal situation is to look up "[job title] average salary [biggest/most expensive city in your country]" and then add 10-15% (I just made this up, so don't think it's an actually good metric to follow). That salary would be the average for someone mid career after at least a few years of experience, not their first job, but since there can be so much variance it's not out of the question that a company would pay that much to someone for their first job and pay someone with more experience much more. In the UK for full-stack by those calculations that would be around 60,000GBP, but again that's just my guess and I don't know much about the market there. Maybe a more realistic guess for good first job would be 45k GBP. If I do the same but with San Francisco I would get around $170,000 in the optimal case and $120k in a more realistic but still good case.

In NA since different companies can pay such drastically different salaries for the same software role there's more hope. Like I said I got offered 80k cash at one company and then 130k cash + 30k other comp at another company for the same job title, that's how crazy the range is. I don't know if there is that kind of range outside of NA. I also think I got quite lucky with the job I got, I would say a more realistic but still good target for a starting salary would be around 100k (for full-stack, in NA).

Just take these numbers with a grain of salt because it really does vary so much due to so many variables that it's hard to give a clear realistic goal to shoot for. Regardless, software pays more than most other jobs and even if you get a job on the lower end of the salary range you will still likely make more than any other regular office job.

Regarding the "low iq"
How would you determine if someone is able to repeat your success?
No idea tbh, just try starting and if after a month of real consistent effort you still haven't learned the basics of HTML, CSS and JavaScript (enough to make a basic app like a todo-list entirely on your own from scratch) then maybe that's an indicator that you're not made for this. I don't think I'm particularly high-IQ or anything, I just had some prior programming experience. I think anyone who isn't absolutely retarded can still learn and pull it off but it might just take them significantly longer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Chico Chicowski and Deleted member
I'm sorry, I was typing on my smartphone with low effort
no i mean your english is very good even though you weren't even educated in english

same with the other non-native english speakers on this site. they speak it much better than the tourists i have encountered.

Last edited:
No idea tbh but I think a decent way to estimate the BEST possible salary (best salary, not easily attainable salary) you can get in the optimal situation is to look up "[job title] average salary [biggest/most expensive city in your country]" and then add 10-15% (I just made this up, so don't think it's an actually good metric to follow). That salary would be someone the average for someone mid career after at least a few years of experience, not their first job, but since there can be so much variance it's not out of a question that a company would pay that much to someone for their first job and pay someone with more experience much more. In the UK for full-stack by those calculations that would be around 60,000GBP, but again that's just my guess and I don't know much about the market there. Maybe a more realistic guess for good first job would be 45k GBP. If I do the same but with San Francisco I would get around $170,000 in the optimal case and $120k in a more realistic but still good case.

In NA since different companies can pay such drastically different salaries for the same software role there's more hope. Like I said I got offered 80k cash at one company and then 130k cash + 30k other comp at another company for the same job title, that's how crazy the range is. I don't know if there is that kind of range outside of NA. I also think I got quite lucky with the job I got, I would say a more realistic but still good target for a starting salary would be around 100k (for full-stack, in NA).

Just take these numbers with a grain of salt because it really does vary so much due to so many variables that it's hard to give a clear realistic goal to shoot for. Regardless, software pays more than most other jobs and even if you get a job on the lower end of the salary range you will still likely make more than any other regular office job.

No idea tbh, just try starting and if after a month of real consistent effort you still haven't learned the basics of HTML, CSS and JavaScript (enough to make a basic app like a todo-list entirely on your own from scratch) then maybe that's an indicator that you're not made for this. I don't think I'm particularly high-IQ or anything, I just had some prior programming experience. I think anyone who isn't absolutely retarded can still learn and pull it off but it might just take them significantly longer.
45k is not realistic for someone starting out in the uk. 20-25 is the typical range

• +1
Reactions: ropeorcope
lol, there is no mininum wage in Italy.
And I am happy with that because mininum wage induces a rise in prices
i guess many italians are povertycels.

45k is not realistic for someone starting out in the uk. 20-25 is the typical range
Over for UKcels in that case. Just move to NA.

Most full stack devs in the US don't make anywhere near that amount. They get paid more than than in the UK though. UKcels are trapped in a cycle of povertyceldom.
The average full-stack dev salary country-wide for the USA is 103k (cash) according to Indeed. But if you look at the major cities (primarily SF/Seattle/NYC) it goes up significantly. SF average full-stack developer salary is 142k USD (This is only cash btw, not even including other comp). My company is based in one of those major cities. Go to levels.fyi and you'll see how much companies pay for certain roles, it's much higher than you think.

If you're good at what you do, after a few years of experience you can apply for FANG companies (Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, Google) and if you get into one of those, your total comp can easily exceed 250k.

I'm not an international career market analyst so the truth is I don't know how much is realistic in countries outside of NA. It's up to people to do their own research to see what's possible in their country.

Last edited:
The average full-stack dev salary country-wide for the USA is 103k (cash) according to Indeed. But if you look at the major cities (primarily SF/Seattle/NYC) it goes up significantly. SF average full-stack developer salary is 142k USD (This is only cash btw, not even including other comp). My company is based in one of those major cities. Go to levels.fyi and you'll see how much companies pay for certain roles, it's much higher than you think.

If you're good at what you do, after a few years of experience you can apply for FANG companies (Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, Google) and if you get into one of those, your total comp can easily exceed 250k.

I'm not an international career market analyst so the truth is I don't know how much is realistic in countries outside of NA. It's up to people to do their own research to see what's possible in their country.
I am a uk citizen. They'd never sponsor me.

I am a uk citizen. They'd never sponsor me.

tbh UK doesn't actually seem that bad if you manage to advance your career, you'll probably have to deal with shit salaries for the first few years while you gain experience but then you can ascend to some of these high-tier companies. 90k GBP is 120k USD.

im planning on self teaching programmint

too much in demand of a job to turn someone down with a good portfolio and skills

How smart are you? I think I am smart enough for a career like this but ADHD is a huge disadvantage... I'll have to consider this but I don't think I am smart enough to make up for the disadvantage adhd gives me.
take meds bro.
How smart are you? I think I am smart enough for a career like this but ADHD is a huge disadvantage... I'll have to consider this but I don't think I am smart enough to make up for the disadvantage adhd gives me.

I have always been able to get ahead because I am quicker then other people but this only works when I am competing with people dumber then me. If I have to work with smart people who work hard I would be below average,

same, one time i was geeked out on 30mg of adderall at school, the whole class was asigned to complete a packet, and of course this asian kid beat me by like one minute (i was speed running rushing to find the answers on the textbook, and writing super fast)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126

If you are serious about 3 hours a day I could buckle down and focus for 3 hours a day. I have always been able to get ahead because I am quicker then other people but this only works when I am competing with people dumber then me. If I have to work with smart people who work hard I would be below average,
Idk I'm probably around average if not then maybe very slightly above. You don't need to be ultra high-IQ to pull it off, you just need to not be low-IQ. If someone got C's and D's in school my guess is they're probably low-IQ unless they genuinely weren't trying at all.

When I said 3 hours a day I mean my current job requires an average of around 3 hours a day of work to complete my tasks (some days a lot more, some days I literally don't do anything at all). I wasn't referring to the amount of work it took to study and get the job. I was probably putting in at least 6-7 hours a day when I was studying and working on my portfolio for those ~8 months, excluding the times where I would get burnt out and go a few days without doing anything.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 11126 and koalendo
And what languages did you learn again?
HTML, CSS, PostgreSQL, JavaScript/TypeScript along with a couple of the popular frameworks (React, Next, Express)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16641
What should I do first? I did python a while back it was super easy but got bored
HTML and CSS before anything. Look up a roadmap like I said in original post and follow that, don't try to guide yourself and figure it out.

Generally it'll be along the lines of HTML/CSS -> JavaScript -> React/Angular/Vue -> NodeJS -> PostgreSQL/MongoDB/MySQL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641 and koalendo
tell me what bootcamp is in more spesisfic

is it like some short course to teach you things

I got another 2 questions if you don’t mind

How can I be sure how viable the option of being a self taught programmer in my country? What things I should look for?

How did your parents react to you not wanting to go to college or get a job but instead you wanna learn programming and get a job from home, did they believe you at first?

tell me what bootcamp is in more spesisfic

is it like some short course to teach you things
It's supposed to be a program that teaches you coding to get career ready in a short amount of time, and the good ones have direct partnerships with companies that hire so they set you up with interviews with them right as you graduate. However as I mentioned in my post, don't actually rely on them to teach you coding, learn by yourself first and only use them for the interview opportunities.
I got another 2 questions if you don’t mind

How can I be sure how viable the option of being a self taught programmer in my country? What things I should look for?

How did your parents react to you not wanting to go to college or get a job but instead you wanna learn programming and get a job from home, did they believe you at first?
Look at the job listings in your country and look at the requirements. Also just look on local forums or something to see if there are other self-taught developers. If there are coding bootcamps in your country chances are there are career opportunities for self-taught.

My parents didn't believe me but they didn't really care or try to stop me, I was taking a gap year anyways before going to university. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, always have a backup plan. I had already applied to universities for the next year, so if this hadn't worked out I would be in university rn.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
It's supposed to be a program that teaches you coding to get career ready in a short amount of time, and the good ones have direct partnerships with companies that hire so they set you up with interviews with them right as you graduate. However as I mentioned in my post, don't actually rely on them to teach you coding, learn by yourself first and only use them for the interview opportunities.

Look at the job listings in your country and look at the requirements. Also just look on local forums or something to see if there are other self-taught developers. If there are coding bootcamps in your country chances are there are career opportunities for self-taught.

My parents didn't believe me but they didn't really care or try to stop me, I was taking a gap year anyways before going to university. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, always have a backup plan. I had already applied to universities for the next year, so if this hadn't worked out I would be in university rn.
how long bootcmap last 10k sounds pretty high for some bullshit camp

how long bootcmap last 10k sounds pretty high for some bullshit camp
12 weeks usually, don't think about bootcamps for now, learn to code on your own for free first.

12 weeks usually, don't think about bootcamps for now, learn to code on your own for free first.
been programming lua since 10(roblox) its a off and on thing but i defintly understand the fundamentals of programming and how to work with a problem solve bugs, work with people on projects etcccc

will get on phyton c and maybe java soon 🥷🥷🥷

Self-teaching programming (specifically web development) is the easiest and most effective moneymaxxing method as long as you're not low-IQ and lazy.

I didn't go to university, I self-taught at home and then went through a bootcamp and got a job at a big company through them. I'm 21 years old making 160k total comp (130k is cash) and I barely work 3 hours a day (I got the job when I was 20). I owed the bootcamp 10k and have already paid it off. The bootcamp didn't teach me anything valuable, it was only useful because they have direct partnerships with technical recruiters so I got 10+ interviews right after finishing it whereas I couldn't get a single interview applying to jobs regularly with my empty resume.

University for computer science is a scam and retarded unless you're low-IQ and don't have the discipline to learn by yourself. The only real value of university is the degree which helps your resume. People who think just doing the coursework and studying for exams for their undergrad computer science degree is enough to get them a job are delusional, you will have to self-teach most of what you will use at a job regardless. The vast majority of computer science curriculums even at top universities are behind the industry by at least 5 years, you'll basically only learn some fundamentals and math which are basically only useful if you want to get into low-level system engineering or data science/AI postgrad. So regardless, you will still have to self-teach current technologies if you want a job and you'll also have to study for interviews in your own time.

Web development whether it be front-end, back-end or full-stack is your best bet for getting your foot in the door because of its lower barrier of entry and high demand. I chose full-stack (which is both back-end and front-end), it pays the most, and it makes you eligible for all 3 types of jobs which increases your chances of getting a job (if you only did front-end, you're not going to get a back-end job). Front-end is the easiest and will take less time but you will almost certainly make less than 100k on your first job.

Everything is free online or $12 on udemy, just google "[front-end/back-end/full-stack] developer roadmap" and you'll know exactly what to study and in what order. You will also need to study algorithm and data structure interview questions (literally memorize the answers and explanations to the common ones, it's hard to wing it during the interview even if you know how to solve it). Leetcode and hackerrank are good places to practice these and have real interview questions asked by recruiters, leetcode premium is worth it.

The whole process from starting to getting the job offer for me was less than 8 months but I did have some prior programming experience. I was also NEETmaxxing during this time so I had infinite free time.

Keep in mind this only works in NA where software salaries are inflated, EUcels probably won't have as much success because software engineers there get paid slave wages compared to here, and I also don't know whether companies there are moving away from degrees the same way companies here are. If you're a currycel in India then it's over and you can just forget you even saw this thread because too many people in India are programming-maxxed and willing to work for $3 an hour.

Also never forget that even if you're a moneymaxxed subhuman like myself, a Chad working at walmart will still slay more than you :lul:
im 15 might get emancipated cause of wtv
u think i can do this rn to the time in 16.5 (my bday near the end of june) or do i have 2 be 18 atleast