GonorrhoeaGobbler
Follow my footsteps — our paths shall never cross.
- Joined
- Nov 11, 2025
- Posts
- 17,577
- Reputation
- 28,949
all the hardcore techno and death metals are gonna fry my brain and kill me with stress
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
idk bro dopamine go brr brr brrI used to listen to aggressive shit but as you age you just lose the energy and want to rest, so I switched to chill ones like Drake, The Weeknd, Ariana Grande etc.
idk bro dopamine go brr brr brr
I just stopped listening to music altogether ngl, maybe I’ll come back to it at some pointI used to listen to aggressive shit but as you age you just lose the energy and want to rest, so I switched to chill ones like Drake, The Weeknd, Ariana Grande etc.
no need to it's bad for you tbhI just stopped listening to music altogether ngl, maybe I’ll come back to it at some point
Весь этот хардкорный техно и дэт-метал взорвут мне мозг и убьют от стресса.