the music I litsen is prob bad for my health

GonorrhoeaGobbler

GonorrhoeaGobbler

Follow my footsteps — our paths shall never cross.
Joined
Nov 11, 2025
Posts
17,577
Reputation
28,946
all the hardcore techno and death metals are gonna fry my brain and kill me with stress



 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pexy, RecessedCels and Mansur
I'm gonna litsen to some jazz, calmer rock and country
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur
This shit is overstimulating
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur
I used to listen to aggressive shit but as you age you just lose the energy and want to rest, so I switched to chill ones like Drake, The Weeknd, Ariana Grande etc.
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy, americanpakitruvcel and GonorrhoeaGobbler
I used to listen to aggressive shit but as you age you just lose the energy and want to rest, so I switched to chill ones like Drake, The Weeknd, Ariana Grande etc.
idk bro dopamine go brr brr brr
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur and 69FutureChad69
I used to listen to aggressive shit but as you age you just lose the energy and want to rest, so I switched to chill ones like Drake, The Weeknd, Ariana Grande etc.
I just stopped listening to music altogether ngl, maybe I’ll come back to it at some point
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur
same

i listen to depressing music too much

and i mdd too much also

so imma cancel my spotify premium

and stop using tiktok as much
 
  • +1
Reactions: GonorrhoeaGobbler

Similar threads

bnugly
Replies
1
Views
17
RecessedCels
RecessedCels
lebanesedude
Replies
5
Views
42
yartmax
yartmax
coastal
Replies
4
Views
22
iblamexyz
iblamexyz
registerfasterusing
Replies
3
Views
41
psychomatic715
psychomatic715
❤️ milk
Replies
11
Views
43
❤️ milk
❤️ milk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top