The mystery around butea superba

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking

This plant has kept me up a few nights right now, so Im gonna share what I know with my bros.

First of all: Its called butea superba

Its used in thailand as a common remedy for sexual dysfunction, related to lower sexual hormones for a long time now.

Then - there was a study that showed a man who took it and the checked his DHT levels.

HIS DHT WENT FROM THE NORMAL 200 DHT TO FUCKING FIVE TIMES THE AMOUNT!!!!

As I checked more studies it turns out: The plant possesses phytoandrogens, phytoestrogens and antiestrogen. A crazy mix already if you ask me.

But its getting weirder: The plant lowers testosterone while increasing sex drive - that means, it must activate the 5alpha reductase enzymes, which convert T to DHT.

Now- that isnt even the weirdest thing yet....

I know lots of yall try to inhibit DHT to prevent hair loss, and youd think 5 times the DHT will make your hair drop faster than @Nosecel s panties when he sees Chico, but the opposite seems to be true:

It makes your hair grow stronger, and is used as a hair loss remedy. What the fuck

Im pretty confused right now, also it doesnt seem to lower natural dht production, so is it the next must have for looksmaxxers?

bumpy bump
@Dyorotic2
@retard
@PubertyMaxxer
@BigBiceps

What do yall think?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, GermanCel, AscendingHero and 26 others
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
View attachment 409463

This plant has kept me up a few nights right now, so Im gonna share what I know with my bros.

Its used in thailand as a common remedy for sexual dysfunction, related to lower sexual hormones for a long time now.

Then - there was a study that showed a man who took it and the checked his DHT levels.

As I checked more studies it turns out: The plant possesses phytoandrogens, phytoestrogens and antiestrogen. A crazy mix already if you ask me.

But its getting weirder: The plant lowers testosterone while increasing sex drive - that means, it must activate the 5alpha reductase enzymes, which convert T to DHT.

I know lots of yall try to inhibit DHT to prevent hair loss, and youd think 5 times the DHT will make your hair drop faster than @Nosecel s panties when he sees Chico, but the opposite seems to be true:

It makes your hair grow stronger, and is used as a hair loss remedy. What the fuck

Im pretty confused right now, also it doesnt seem to lower natural dht production, so is it the next must have for looksmaxxers?

bumpy bump
@Dyorotic2
@retard
@PubertyMaxxer
@BigBiceps

What do yall think?
its interesting because whenever I use antiandrogens I shed really bad. suppose DHT could not be the issue which would make since considering dht should be highest during adolescence and people don't experience balding till after adolescence unless they have underlying issues. Low testosterone and High testosterone both can cause balding so perhaps people with low T and barely any DHT could use this to stabilize? very confusing

• +1
Reactions: Julius, Deleted member 6963, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
its interesting because whenever I use antiandrogens I shed really bad. suppose DHT could not be the issue which would make since considering dht should be highest during adolescence and people don't experience balding till after adolescence unless they have underlying issues. Low testosterone and High testosterone both can cause balding so perhaps people with low T and barely any DHT could use this to stabilize? very confusing
might be an idea! altho the study I read about, the guys were normal dht ( between 200 and 300)

Its a fucking mystery... but whatever receptors this activates, nba players have the show enigma. they are all high t high dht (increases vertical jump) but still only Alex Carus is balding in the entire league

might be an idea! altho the study I read about, the guys were normal dht ( between 200 and 300)

Its a fucking mystery... but whatever receptors this activates, nba players have the show enigma. they are all high t high dht (increases vertical jump) but still only Alex Carus is balding in the entire league
Lebron got a transplant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 2621
Lebron got a transplant
ah yeah thats true. Still, only very few players seem to have that problem considering they are probably high t high dht

Link to buy

• +1
Reactions: CoRe3
Gonna bookmark to bump later if no high IQ users starts a discussion

• +1
Just Eat Plant Theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7253
too good to be true.

• +1
Reactions: hey
Bumpity bump bump

some fucking idiot banged on my door and woke me up, then they left Before I could answer

• JFL
I found out that DHT isn't everything that causes hair loss. I know a guy who tested the DHT theory by Injecting large amounts of Testosterone and took it with Dutasteride. His blood work came back with negligible DHT, to low to be recorded, and Super human Testosterone levels. This was a two month study and he was still losing hair with High T and practically no DHT. With this in mind I think we can conclude that DHT is not as much of a problem as the Testosterone is itself and until we can stabilize all of the androgens it's cope. You can also see how Things like Fin and Dut increase Test by 15% and still work. DHT may contribute, but it is definitely not everything. We also know that high levels of Estrogen can be the result of High T and High T causes DHT. An anti Estrogenic compound would neutralize the Estrogen being produced from high T and this plant would also lower Testosterone by increasing its conversion to DHT. With all of that in mind I think we can conclude that in some cases the cause for loss has little to do with DHT and a lot to do with high Estrogen levels that are being produced from High T. Estrogen could be worse than DHT in males. This would all make since because our hormones naturally peak in mid teens on average and balding as a teenager is EXTREMELY rare.

In summation, I know of two testosterone by products, DHT and Estradiol. Estradiol is an Estrogen and is made in males by aromatizing the Testosterone. If This plants effects are valid we should focus less on DHT through 5AR and more on the aromatization of Testosterone to estradiol.

• +1
Reactions: GermanCel, FreakkForLife, diggbicc and 1 other person
I found out that DHT isn't everything that causes hair loss. I know a guy who tested the DHT theory by Injecting large amounts of Testosterone and took it with Dutasteride. His blood work came back with negligible DHT, to low to be recorded, and Super human Testosterone levels. This was a two month study and he was still losing hair with High T and practically no DHT. With this in mind I think we can conclude that DHT is not as much of a problem as the Testosterone is itself and until we can stabilize all of the androgens it's cope. You can also see how Things like Fin and Dut increase Test by 15% and still work. DHT may contribute, but it is definitely not everything. We also know that high levels of Estrogen can be the result of High T and High T causes DHT. An anti Estrogenic compound would neutralize the Estrogen being produced from high T and this plant would also lower Testosterone by increasing its conversion to DHT. With all of that in mind I think we can conclude that in some cases the cause for loss has little to do with DHT and a lot to do with high Estrogen levels that are being produced from High T. Estrogen could be worse than DHT in males. This would all make since because our hormones naturally peak in mid teens on average and balding as a teenager is EXTREMELY rare.

In summation, I know of two testosterone by products, DHT and Estradiol. Estradiol is an Estrogen and is made in males by aromatizing the Testosterone. If This plants effects are valid we should focus less on DHT through 5AR and more on the aromatization of Testosterone to estradiol.
DHT is massively underrated and its bad effects are exaggerated on here. You need dht for seriousbone growth, alpha menatlity and masculine look

• +1
Reactions: ChadsAreCool and diggbicc
been taking for a week now. care bout update?
I am DHTmaxing, taking creatine and vitamin E

Update us about hairloss, hairgrowth (on beard, chest, shoudlers), skin, inhibition, and gymeceling progress if you're lifting

yes bro btw how much are you taking
100mg three times a day. half an hour after every meal. After a week I noticed more consistent beard growth, after two weeks improved libido. Also thinkk I got more muscular and after exercise i recover faster, last one might be placebo. No bone changes yet obvsly lol

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3635, hairyballscel and 1 other person
Where is the proof?

I am DHTmaxing, taking creatine and vitamin E

Update us about hairloss, hairgrowth (on beard, chest, shoudlers), skin, inhibition, and gymeceling progress if you're lifting
wrote the rest at garou, as for inhibition i didnt notice anything yet. Hair loss neither, skin might have gotten a lil bit worse, but now that i think bout it my upper body is definitely bigger
Where is the proof?
what proof do you want? research or for my personal experience?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 3635
Keep updating us bro, i might jump on this tbh

• +1
100mg three times a day. half an hour after every meal. After a week I noticed more consistent beard growth, after two weeks improved libido. Also thinkk I got more muscular and after exercise i recover faster, last one might be placebo. No bone changes yet obvsly lol
fuck me i just took 3 grams after a meal :lul:

• JFL
fuck me i just took 3 grams after a meal :lul:
sheeeesh rip bro XD u gonna fuck the first human being u see, grow a full beard in seconds, run off into the woods and breed with grizzly bears

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wombleboy12, Deleted member 17429, Deleted member 16834 and 6 others
wrote the rest at garou, as for inhibition i didnt notice anything yet. Hair loss neither, skin might have gotten a lil bit worse, but now that i think bout it my upper body is definitely bigger

what proof do you want? research or for my personal experience?
That's good tho

Remember DHT extends the growth plates, so you might aswell grow, in the long run.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 2621
sheeeesh rip bro XD u gonna fuck the first human being u see, grow a full beard in seconds, run off into the woods and breed with grizzly bears
I have been horny as fk today ngl mixed it with the reuteri and I have got some weird sensation of my balls getting bigger too

• JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12
I have been horny as fk today ngl mixed it with the reuteri and I have got some weird sensation of my balls getting bigger too
sick, tbh i read one review (completely nonscientific tho) of someone stating that at high doses, the estrogenic compounds get stronger. Glad u still had positive results, maybe imma up my dosage tbh
That's good tho

Remember DHT extends the growth plates, so you might aswell grow, in the long run.
havent been growing for two years tho...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
sick, tbh i read one review (completely nonscientific tho) of someone stating that at high doses, the estrogenic compounds get stronger. Glad u still had positive results, maybe imma up my dosage tbh

havent been growing for two years tho...
Any updates bro 🙌 It's been 1 month apparently

Any updates bro 🙌 It's been 1 month apparently
done with my first month, yeah. Definitely more body hair and energy, also libido and recovery time changes

Would you recommend?

Sounds sick

any hair loss?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and bruh3610
Wh
View attachment 409463

bumpy bump
@Dyorotic2
@retard
@PubertyMaxxer
@BigBiceps

What do yall think?
Where did u get this

just checked again and they actually say you should stick to 100mg XD your dosage is crazy
been on 1.5 grams every morning my libido was literally on rape mode

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ricosuave, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
show studies

good thread

might cop in the future, good thread and bookmarked

• +1
Dumb question, but if taking during puberty would this help with getting more dimorphic features?

Dumb question, but if taking during puberty would this help with getting more dimorphic features?
probably lol, thats what dht is all about

Ait, and this wont rape my hair right :lul:
just check everyday in the morning if you shed more hairs ive been taking this for 3 days no hairloss so far

• JFL