The mythical 5 ft 2 balding Indian janitor is rarer than a Chad.

normie_joe

normie_joe

You crack me up little buddy.
Seriously, they are unseen by mortal eyes and their presence is only whispered by the incels on .org and other places of gathering.

Since they are such a rarity, by theory they should be able to obtain women like these with ease.

1610cfe4660fc2b0a1dc8a33966a502a.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 27511
@Blackgymmax is a 5’6 African Janitor that works at an Indian gym

@Blackgymmax is a 5’6 African Janitor that works at an Indian gym
Actually i kinda left out some details from the mad girl from theapproach.
The guy was a 5'4 balding indian lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 24459 and Deleted member 31562
Actually i kinda left out some details from the mad girl from theapproach.
The guy was a 5'4 balding indian lmao
Over for that currycel

F78B6F78 1152 4AEF 9D78 211406B90E8F

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and Blackgymmax
I think you'll find a lot of Indian manlets in both India and in their diaspora... Now, finding a manlets Indian who's also a janitor is probably rare

smelly indians outslay white chads

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
Once when I was 17 and didn't know about blackpill stuff (but was still aware of the importance of looks up to a certain extent) I remember I was in a food court at this mall and remember seeing an extremely short bald brown ugly man dressed as a janitor swiping the floor, just looking at him made me feel a weird sensation which I knew why it was there: "that was an horrendous existence", I attributed it to his lack of looks, short height and low status job, I also felt bad thinking like this because I was mostly bluepilled about life in general (and I mean bluepilled beyond looks related stuff) but the reality is that a life without looks, height and money is from certain point of view a miserable existence, I'm not saying you can't be happy but it's gonna be an ogre ride.