The Nazi pill is the bleakest blackpill EVER

true man.

you cant be blackpilled and not a nazi im not even joking
Who are the other two niglets in the photo with you?

After you wake and start noticing, the Nazi pill destroys you initially since you've been, by design, wired trought all (((public systems))) to associate Hitler, Nazi ideology and anything connected as literally satan and the biggest evil of all. But after the initial shock wears off and you look more and more into it, you begin realizing that he was right, he lost and his loss has been (((their))) greatest weapon for the last 80 years.
The silver lining here is that the Jew, as smart as they like you to think they are, are not all that and they are doomed to repeat the same mistakes over and over. Is it out of Ego? Because of some innate desire of self destruction? I don't know, however it will be their undoing once again. They went too far, the current socio economic climate is starting to mimic Weimer's Germany from a centuary ago, the same socio economic cilmate that first woke 20th centuary people to the jew, and it's happening again, so many people are waking up to it now and prominent figures are naming them publically (Kanye).
Im going to start naming the Scottish

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro