The Nazi pill is the bleakest blackpill EVER

ambiguous

ambiguous

Skittlekorn.
Even just a couple of years ago my opinion on nazism was the same as that of any normie:

Nazis=Monsters
Racism=Bad
Holocaust=Real

But after I discovered the blackpill I became willing to entertain ideas that before I would never even have considered, and after being exposed to more and more alternative sources of information I am not almost entirely convinced that the nazis were right about almost EVERYTHING. Race. The jews. EVERYTHING.

Literally everything mainstream media and culture has fed us over the last 60 years has been a lie. It's surreal how deep the conspiracy goes. I know I sound like a madman typing this, but it's true. The truth is complex so instead of writing dozens of pages I will merely sum up the discoveries that I have made over the past couple of years:

1. Race is real, and some are objectively better off than others.

The path towards swallowing the nazi pill always begins by discovering that almost everything we have been taught about race is a bullshit lie. Different races have different skeletons (something which would not be the case if we were merely the same species), differently sized brains, different average IQs, different hormones, and even different personalities on average. Most of human history in regards to the historical relationship between the different races can be explained through these biological differences, including the reasons for why certain parts of the world are rich (Europe, East Asia) while others are poor (Africa, South America, Southern-Asia). All the garbage about colonialism and socio-economic disparity is horseshit. It all just boils down to genetics.

2. The jews are actually in control of much of the world, and Nazi Germany had legit reasons to resist it.

History class teaches us that Hitler's anti-semitism was the byproduct of a lunatic fantasy. But like the things we were told about race this also appears to be wrong. The jews controlled the international finance system which bullied Germany both during WW1 as well as during the interwar years. Granted they perhaps weren't as all powerful as Hitler made them out to be (they don't appear to control certain regions such as China and East Asia), but they still held (and still do) a ton of power which they abused for their own interests.

3. The jews control the major international organizations today, and are using them to destroy the west.

Most mass media and big finance is controlled by jews, so much so in fact that even some other minorities are starting to attack them for it. And look at the recent UN migration pact....who do you think is responsible for it?

4. Evidence for the holocaust is shockingly weak.

We are told there exists overwhelming evidence for the holocaust and yet the biggest pieces of "evidence" are shockingly unconvincing. The gas chamber at Autzwhich is a "reconstruction" so we don't even know if it existed. In addition the logistics of the holocaust don't add up. How do you kill millions of people with a single gas chamber and then burn all their remains afterward with a few ovens? There are also tons of other problems/paradoxes which I won't get into. Do you own research if you want to know more.

I honestly can't describe how utterly fucked up I feel after swallowing the nazi pill. Like, when the realization began to kick in that the nazis were actually the good guys I felt almost physically ill.

Has anybody else here swallowed the nazi pill? And if so what made you do this? Did you do it in steps like I did? How did it make you feel?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 27772, ConspiracyTheory and 15 others
putin this nazi needs to be denazificyd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Roquefort, to be human and 6 others
true man.

you cant be blackpilled and not a nazi im not even joking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 22126 and 7 others
true man.

you cant be blackpilled and not a nazi im not even joking
This greycel is out of control posting 40 Threads per minute

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, to be human, Deleted member 24114 and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Europa the Last Battle explains it all. There’s no going back once you watch it.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, subhuman incel, Lecherous and 2 others
312469275 1374280316675681 7244715580089431245 n

stop GrAYcel stop you can rest now

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Didn’t you literally say earlier nationalism was dumb, now you’re saying they are right about everything.

High sentience.
He’s copy pasting old lookism threads

• +1
Reactions: to be human, Deleted member 24114, subhuman incel and 1 other person
The Nazi pill destroyed Kayne West.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Roquefort, klip11 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrickTop, to be human, Aypo129 and 5 others
I'm not going to write much. but here's the main thing: jews are very intelligent on average and have a strong sense of community, that's why there is a high percentage of them in many fields of knowledge and technology. there is not a JEWISH conspiracy per se, it's just that in the financial media elite of the world there are many Jews too, as well as in the elite of medicine, engineering etc.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and pardocel

The path towards swallowing the nazi pill always begins by discovering that almost everything we have been taught about race is a bullshit lie. Different races have different skeletons (something which would not be the case if we were merely the same species), differently sized brains, different average IQs, different hormones, and even different personalities on average. Most of human history in regards to the historical relationship between the different races can be explained through these biological differences, including the reasons for why certain parts of the world are rich (Europe, East Asia) while others are poor (Africa, South America, Southern-Asia). All the garbage about colonialism and socio-economic disparity is horseshit. It all just boils down to genetics.

2. The jews are actually in control of much of the world, and Nazi Germany had legit reasons to resist it.

History class teaches us that Hitler's anti-semitism was the byproduct of a lunatic fantasy. But like the things we were told about race this also appears to be wrong. The jews controlled the international finance system which bullied Germany both during WW1 as well as during the interwar years. Granted they perhaps weren't as all powerful as Hitler made them out to be (they don't appear to control certain regions such as China and East Asia), but they still held (and still do) a ton of power which they abused for their own interests.

3. The jews control the major international organizations today, and are using them to destroy the west.

Most mass media and big finance is controlled by jews, so much so in fact that even some other minorities are starting to attack them for it. And look at the recent UN migration pact....who do you think is responsible for it?

“My spirit will rise from the grave and the world will see i was right.”​

― Adolf Hitler

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, klip11, subhuman incel and 1 other person
I'm sorry

• +1
Reactions: Lecherous and subhuman incel
I'm not going to write much. but here's the main thing: jews are very intelligent on average and have a strong sense of community, that's why there is a high percentage of them in many fields of knowledge and technology. there is not a JEWISH conspiracy per se, it's just that in the financial media elite of the world there are many Jews too, as well as in the elite of medicine, engineering etc.
No proof of that. All studies showing high Jewish IQ are a complete joke.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, subhuman incel, Jase and 1 other person
After you wake and start noticing, the Nazi pill destroys you initially since you've been, by design, wired trought all (((public systems))) to associate Hitler, Nazi ideology and anything connected as literally satan and the biggest evil of all. But after the initial shock wears off and you look more and more into it, you begin realizing that he was right, he lost and his loss has been (((their))) greatest weapon for the last 80 years.
The silver lining here is that the Jew, as smart as they like you to think they are, are not all that and they are doomed to repeat the same mistakes over and over. Is it out of Ego? Because of some innate desire of self destruction? I don't know, however it will be their undoing once again. They went too far, the current socio economic climate is starting to mimic Weimer's Germany from a centuary ago, the same socio economic cilmate that first woke 20th centuary people to the jew, and it's happening again, so many people are waking up to it now and prominent figures are naming them publically (Kanye).

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 21597 and galego123

if they're not smart, how did they orchestrate this whole worldwide conspiracy people say? One thing or another

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
if they're not smart, how did they orchestrate this whole worldwide conspiracy people say? One thing or another
To say that the They are not smart is disingenous and untrue. One should be able to aknowledge their strength. The thousand or so Members of the absolute ruling elite are VERY smart but their are not the smartest people in the world and they are quite few if you compare the numbers of eqully smart people put together from other races. What separates them from other though is what ultimately led to their rise to the top, their parastitic like nature. They have maneged to get to where they are trough the most despicable means: Infiltration, subversion, lying, hoarding, zero morality, they view their fellow non jewish man as a lower tier creature (a Goy) that needs to server them and nothing more.

Last edited:
are you Kanye west nigga?

Different races have different skeletons (something which would not be the case if we were merely the same species),
You're retarted. Different species can't mate with each other, but all human races can. Differing bone structure isn't enough to constitute new species. If you can't even understand basic biological concepts, how can you try and prove anything?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and pardocel
You're retarted. Different species can't mate with each other, but all human races can. Differing bone structure isn't enough to constitute new species. If you can't even understand basic biological concepts, how can you try and prove anything?
neanderthals literally mated with homo sapiens you absolute fucking brainlet. I am giving you a human species example and won't even bother with the countless animal examples of different species that can mate.

Based and Nazipilled

Even just a couple of years ago my opinion on nazism was the same as that of any normie:

Nazis=Monsters
Racism=Bad
Holocaust=Real

But after I discovered the blackpill I became willing to entertain ideas that before I would never even have considered, and after being exposed to more and more alternative sources of information I am not almost entirely convinced that the nazis were right about almost EVERYTHING. Race. The jews. EVERYTHING.

Literally everything mainstream media and culture has fed us over the last 60 years has been a lie. It's surreal how deep the conspiracy goes. I know I sound like a madman typing this, but it's true. The truth is complex so instead of writing dozens of pages I will merely sum up the discoveries that I have made over the past couple of years:

We are told there exists overwhelming evidence for the holocaust and yet the biggest pieces of "evidence" are shockingly unconvincing. The gas chamber at Autzwhich is a "reconstruction" so we don't even know if it existed. In addition the logistics of the holocaust don't add up. How do you kill millions of people with a single gas chamber and then burn all their remains afterward with a few ovens? There are also tons of other problems/paradoxes which I won't get into. Do you own research if you want to know more.

I honestly can't describe how utterly fucked up I feel after swallowing the nazi pill. Like, when the realization began to kick in that the nazis were actually the good guys I felt almost physically ill.

Has anybody else here swallowed the nazi pill? And if so what made you do this? Did you do it in steps like I did? How did it make you feel?
Stop looking for.excuses to justify your hate.
Yes there is differences between races, but then what?
We are all sensitive being which should be treated like humans. i'm the first to crack some racist jokes about the jews, but you're going too far nigga.
THERE is litterally thousands of holocaust survivors which could describe it to you, witness, how can hundred of milliuons of people can hide something like that?
RETARD, just kys

Stop looking for.excuses to justify your hate.
Yes there is differences between races, but then what?
We are all sensitive being which should be treated like humans. i'm the first to crack some racist jokes about the jews, but you're going too far nigga.
THERE is litterally thousands of holocaust survivors which could describe it to you, witness, how can hundred of milliuons of people can hide something like that?
RETARD, just kys
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Species isn’t that simple. How come coyotes and wolves are separate species, when they can produce fertile hybrids?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
neanderthals literally mated with homo sapiens you absolute fucking brainlet. I am giving you a human species example and won't even bother with the countless animal examples of different species that can mate.
It's called using the scientific concensus. Specification is highly debated issue, but the most common agreement is if two individuals can mate and produce viable offspring they are within the same species.OP making up his own definition with out atleast arguing why the the more mainstream one doesn't fit is stupid and deceptive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Hitler was an idiot, he declared war not against jewish bankers like Rotschild Rockfeller Soros, but against regular religious jews jfl. And this war ultimately led to the birth of Israel in 1948. Oh ye, Hitler had jew blood lololol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Pikabro
hitler was blackpilled on lolis

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lecherous and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
It's called using the scientific concensus. Specification is highly debated issue, but the most common agreement is if two individuals can mate and produce viable offspring they are within the same species.OP making up his own definition with out atleast arguing why the the more mainstream one doesn't fit is stupid and deceptive.
When the scientific concensus is such to fit social propaganda and the narrative it is no longer scientific concensus, it is "muh feelings hurt concensus"
Modern day science is no different than religion, members have a cult like mentality, the leaders shape it up as they see fit to further their own agendas and it's a lot of times inconclusive and open to interpretation. "The universe started 13.5 billion years ago from an infinetly small and dense point that's been there forever broooooo and it just like, decided to exapnd for some reasons we don't quite understand broooooo" and what is the proof? "well muh maths bro, muh theoretical maths equations broo you know, that same maths which is in itself, fundamentally a human concept but you kno it's scientific concensus brooo so STFU AND ACCEPT LE SCIEND BROOOO!!!"

People are sheep, they always have been sheep and always will be. Before the sheep were worshipping lighting strikes and the sun, after they worshipped idols and now that they deem themselves more "intelligent and woke" they worship le science.

Before you start screeching at me about taking my meds or whatever, look up who funds the majority of scientific (((studies))), who controls education, look up how your human made maths and laws break when it comes to black holes or explaining what exactly was the big bang, why it was and what was before and then look up the absurdity that is quantum mechanics and how gravity explanations based on current models break down when it comes to them. "BUT MUH STRING THEORY BRO JUST ADD 11 MORE DIMENTIONS BROOO JUST KEEP MAKING UP AND ADDING MORE HUMAN MADE CONCEPTS BROOOOOOOOOOOO REEEEEEEEE"

Last edited:
JFL - "JEWS CONTROL AND OWN WHITES BUT WHITES ARE SMARTER"

giphy.gif

Lets all remember that this subhuman poster EATS SHIT

Do you think someone who EATS HUMAN EXCREMENT IS NORMAL? Or are they are subhuman weirdo?

Here he is ADMITTING TO ENJOYING EATING HUMAN EXCREMENT

I'm not joking. He ADMITS TO ENJOYING EATING HUMAN EXCREMENT.

WHAT A FREAK THIS GARGOYLE IS

JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@khvirgin @Gargantuan @cillianmurphycel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 17872
more like the stupidpill

bluepill=the holocaust is sad because it happened
redpill=the holocaust isnt sad because it didnt happen
blackpill= the holocaust is sad because it didnt happen

• +1
Reactions: Mediterranean
Greycel moment:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Everyone and thier mothers have been a nazi on the internet one time
Wait till you discover the same muh jews funded hitler into existence and anglos were behind conspiracy 100 years before muh jews:feelshah:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872

Nazis=Monsters
Racism=Bad
Holocaust=Real

You’re retarded if you think your schizo delusions have anything to do with the blackpill

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
You’re retarded if you think your schizo delusions have anything to do with the blackpill
That’s a copynpaste u fucking idiot

That’s a copynpaste u fucking idiot
Then imagine I’m talking to the original guy
It’s over if you think recognizing incel manifestos is something to be proud of ngl

Then imagine I’m talking to the original guy
It’s over if you think recognizing incel manifestos is something to be proud of ngl
Says the guy with over 6k posts here

Nazis=Monsters
Racism=Bad
Holocaust=Real

You don’t know shit about the real meaning of hitler and the holocaust til you start researching the vril society and Maria orsich

im tired hitler...

E fkzQ0XoAkZuIZ

The entire muh 116iq myth comes from one study done on a tiny non representative sample fromjewish day schools in the 50s, the reality is jews generically have very similar iq to non jewish whites with azkenazi tending higher and sephardim/others trending lower. In order to predict the differential representation even in just ivy league schools for example the difference in IQ between jews and non jewish whites would have to be IMPOSSIBLY large. The 'theyre just smarter' theory falls to like 5 minutes of genuine inspection.

The "they work together" explanation has some explanatory power. They have much higher in group preference innately and have a diaspora in group preserving culture whose group strategy is to white pass in order to go unnoticed and be parasitic on host society, degrading the culture and ethnos in the same way a parasite degrades the hosts immune response to prevent it from recognizing the parasite as a foreign invader. It is true that all jews arent in some kind of giant cabal and that most of their behaviour that appears this way to outsiders is just emergent patterns that result from these innate tendencies and group strategies. There are, though, smaller localized groups which do function this way and have enormous influence. American jewish congress, adl, splc, the israeli government/mossad, etc. the list goes on and on. There are also other forms of indirect but coordinated influence over fields with heavy jewish dominance like banking, media, hollywood, pornography, law, politics via large campaign donations, etc. Look at what happens to high profile people who criticize them.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
JFL - "JEWS CONTROL AND OWN WHITES BUT WHITES ARE SMARTER"

giphy.gif

Lets all remember that this subhuman poster EATS SHIT

Do you think someone who EATS HUMAN EXCREMENT IS NORMAL? Or are they are subhuman weirdo?

Here he is ADMITTING TO ENJOYING EATING HUMAN EXCREMENT

I'm not joking. He ADMITS TO ENJOYING EATING HUMAN EXCREMENT.

WHAT A FREAK THIS GARGOYLE IS

JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@khvirgin @Gargantuan @cillianmurphycel
Banned

The only difference between different races is literally just how they look. Also I don't know what you mean by europeans being superior. Northern Europeans were literally just barbarians until they were Christianized in the late 9th century. All of Europe's civilized culture comes from Greco-Roman culture, the celts and germanics didn't come up with any sort of high civilization on their own. Lmao south Asians, middle east, and north African civilizations like Egypt, literally had settled civilsations with high complex culture while a majority of europeans were tribal barbarians, only greeks and Latins being the exception.

Hitler was right about few thing:

-Nordics are the best looking on average

-There is a cabal of secret societies w
Whether they are the jews, free masons, or the illuminati, that secretly run the world, while the 99% of us, are just a bunch of pawns, a bunch of bodies, for them to use and abuse at their leisure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JawMogger
is it any surprise that in a dead society the decomposers come to rule

If you turn over a fallen log and see insects eating away at it beneath do you conclude thereby that the insects, having come to dominate the tree, must be more powerful and capable than it, and must also have in their superior wisdom masterminded the trees death in the first place.

jewish power is a symptom of larger civilizational decline

worshipping hitler and posturing like nazism is still relevant is retarded but if you can admit hitler is cool youre an empty faggot im sorry its over for you aesthetically

you must respect this drip
FXQxzmEVQAAZxK2

• JFL
Reactions: JawMogger

Nazis=Monsters
Racism=Bad
Holocaust=Real

Nazism is cope for white losers. Loser whites blame jews just like loser blacks blame whites for their lack of success in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30884