The Nazis were stylish as fuck

D

Deleted member 27511

Kraken

To any agents reading this post this is not an endorsement of Nazism just mirin Nazi aesthetics

tagging nazicels

@Ai Impact @anoright @Blackgymmax @dimorphism @Aladin @Zonz

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Lonenely sigma, eyes and 11 others
mirin too i wish they took over.

the supreme germanic race

if hitler was running shit i wouldnt end up with an indian prime minister and shit loads of immigrant ethnic scum invading our countries

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 23558 and 9 others
World War II was a Greek tragedy and Adolf Hitler its Hero.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 27511
mirin too i wish they took over.
To simply reiterate this point, I AM NOT A NEO NAZI. Im simply acknowledging that Nazis looked cool as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 26859
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, DelonLover1999, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
do i look bloated in this pic?
3471194 1686859931294363851433405810983

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, WanderingBurro, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
sieg heil mein niggas
Screenshot 20211202 224433

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, JL~, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
legit, it's undeniable they had an eye for aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 27511
Cant believe in 2023 people are still endorsing the architects of the Holocaust.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and LampPostPrime
You look like a germanic ubermensch
its Übermensch du Untermensch
(shouldn't have written German in a nazi thread tbh, hope no neo nazis pray to me now)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
  • +1
thoughts on seperating art from the artist?
Impossible, the artist and the art are one and the same. Past 1900 there is also no separation between art and non-art.

• +1
Reactions: mogger123
  • JFL
Tumblr o3e4anTeFA1r5ziilo1 500

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
Fuck them i dress homeless and still pull more bitches than all of them faggots combined

Impossible, the artist and the art are one and the same. Past 1900 there is also no separation between art and non-art.
i agree it's retarded. but i think context tends to elevate art, particuarly when it's edgy or controversial

i agree it's retarded. but i think context tends to elevate art, particuarly when it's edgy or controversial
Moves like the OP is making is just a cheap way to permit himself indulgence in Nazism and preemptively disable any critique. Same logic as "its just a joke." Cowards

Moves like the OP is making is just a cheap way to permit himself indulgence in Nazism and preemptively disable any critique. Same logic as "its just a joke." Cowards
you're putting words in his mouth. even if it's true it's unfair to judge preemptively like this

• +1
Bruh I'm not even white, its just the Nazis looked stylish as fuck you cant deny that they had an eye for aesthetics

To any agents reading this post this is not an endorsement of Nazism just mirin Nazi aesthetics

tagging nazicels

why didnt u tag me

you're putting words in his mouth. even if it's true it's unfair to judge preemptively like this
He says himself he is "just mirin Nazi aesthetics." He is suggesting he can indulge in Nazi aesthetics without subscribing to Nazism. That is untenable. Full stop. The idea of aesthetic autonomy, that art can be abstracted at all from its historical contexts and motivations of its creators is itself an outgrowth of the same Enlightenment ideology that produced the Holocaust.

Bruh I'm not even white, its just the Nazis looked stylish as fuck you cant deny that they had an eye for aesthetics
It's called propaganda. Their aesthetics was designed from the get go to indoctrinate a population. That is--access their senses directly by bypassing reason and cognition. You are effectively asking us to do the same. Your strategy of presenting art is the same as the Nazis.

• +1
Reactions: mogger123
He says himself he is "just mirin Nazi aesthetics." He is suggesting he can indulge in Nazi aesthetics without subscribing to Nazism. That is untenable. Full stop. The idea of aesthetic autonomy, that art can be abstracted at all from its historical contexts and motivations of its creators is itself an outgrowth of the same Enlightenment ideology that produced the Holocaust.
i think we are just going to disagree here. i think you can indulge yourself in anything without believing in it or subscribing to their ideals

• +1
I’m not a nazicel don’t you dare refer to me as that

E2A2901E 34FA 4048 8FE0 5F5D2381D57D

Why ami I a nazicel?

THe only thing Germans should feel shame about is not having won the war.

THe only thing Germans should feel shame about is not having won the war.
why is your avi a depiction of the jewish expulsion from jerusalem

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS and 0hMan
This is because many fashion brands like Hugo Boss and coco Chanel collaborated with the nazis to design their uniforms. Many of the business owners who became nazis where able to avoid punishment and still ran their companies till their deaths. Nazis own capitalism

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
u Mislinked a post of mine

they are indeed. i don't remember who actually designed them but they were manufactured by the creator of hugo boss.

But I'm not a nazi

The nazis were right wing white supremacists who gassed six million jews! Fuck the nazis thank god the communist USSR saved us all and we are not speaking German! Our society is so progressive and diverse thanks to WW2 and the nazis defeat!

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan and Deleted member 27511

tagging nazicels

This is an endorsement of Nazis. U spine less coward