The negative fucking losers on this site are literally getting people KILLED.

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
I have made many threads saying why I can't stand the pessimistic losers on this website.

It's every man's ability to decide how he wants to view the world, but willfully choosing to do absolutely nothing about your decaying circumstances then justifying it after the fact with relentless "logical" pessimism as a shield to cover the real reasons (a combination of envy for Chad, laziness from high prolactin from jacking off, and general unhappiness from bad dopamine receptors from constant unhealthy behavior) is totally disingenuous.

I would literally call it cowardly either. Most people are blackpilled from an emotional experience, not a logical conclusion about the world. This isn't the issue because we ARE run by emotion not logic (you do things "impulsively" all the time, even though it's not entirely logical, just to prove this is true), but to be relentlessly emotionally pessimistic then justify it with logic, after the fact, is terrible for you and the people around you.

Half these essays with combination of blackpill studies are just emotionally triggered then pretended as if it's the "statistics alone" that sway people's opinions. Literally nobody looks at data alone and comes to conclusions. Real life anecdotal emotions, instincts, and experience trump "data online" all day, and everyone knows this. This is why religious people don't convert despite endless arguments that they do, because it's inherently a personal, emotional experience, with the real reason for their choices hidden deep inside them and it might even be a stupid reason (like Constantine seeing a fucking cross shape of clouds in the sky then converting his entire kingdom to Christianity by force, then later on justifying it with "other reasons" why Christianity is superior.)

Quite frankly, I am telling you now, most of the pessimism comes from a brain that is unhealthy not a logical conclusion made by a brain. Every old dying person thinks the world is terrible. Every hideous burn victim thinks it is too. It's just the SUBJECT that feels things and tries to make the OBJECT (the world) a full depiction of the subject (the person's FEELINGS).

This is why incels are constantly berated as being "pussies" and "not masculine". Everyone can secretly understand primally that a man who's pessimistic as fuck isn't really a man. He's emotionally driven, which is socially acceptable, but not IN A USEFUL WAY. Masculine men are emotionally driven to PROVIDE AND PROTECT for a family, compete with other males to succeed and have dominance over them, and set up tribes with small families. This is why "lone wolf" mentality is super cope as well. Humans are social animals, we thrive best with peers and close friends.

On top of this, "lone wolf" copers would never survive in the real world. Even if you had a wife and children, they would be alone which is not good for a child's development. A family, a man, and children, need peers just like them to be mentally sound. And when your son grows up, guess what, he needs A WIFE TOO. And you want your son to find a good girl with a good clean chaste history, which would require a good STRONG FATHER LIKE YOU, who gave her enough attention to where she doesn't seek it from idiots who want to fuck her and she's half naked walking around in the streets like modern women.

Incels do not understand that you need close strong male friends not to dominate but to have as close, loyal allies, because your CHILDREN need good wives and those only come from strong fathers. You can't see every man as your enemy because sometimes your son needs to take his daughter... That's life.

The last point to be made here about the absolute bitch boy mentality of incels is they literally get people fucking killed for their own little cope pleasure. Half of you have one hand on your little cock with a penis stretching device on it to bring it to 5 inches bone pressed, other hand in the Doritos bag while you are texting the retarded shit you say.

In this thread

I spent like an hour trying to get this fucking fat incel to improve his looks like I did, many of you telling him it's over, now he's fucking DEAD.

So please. Cut off these fucking losers. Listen to me, a dude who came from poverty, abuse, absolutely nothing, and will eventually be good looking, fucking jacked, with a mental state that's productive to society, and make enough money to provide for a family whilst also being good at fighting to protect a family.

If this thread isn't received well, it's "casting pearls before swine" as Jesus said talking about how not to give good information to people who don't want to hear it, if that's the case, this will be my last thread.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, BitchBoy, Lethbridge and 74 others
Stealing this Jacob Hate threads hymen. Everyone other user replying gets sloppy seconds, and not an ounce of the knowledge I extracted from this post.

Get wisdom cucked.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 16275 and 10 others
what a dude from this forum really killed himself? thats fucking sad

Listen to me, a dude who came from poverty
u literally live in the highest earning country in the world

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shogrim, stevielake, grooxx and 12 others
not reading all of that but yeah BP is toxic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, lost222, Deleted member 25938 and 6 others
what a dude from this forum really killed himself? thats fucking sad

u literally live in the highest earning country in the world

I slept on the floor because my parents wouldn't buy me a bed. Just because the country is high earning doesn't mean YOU as a child get to ever see any money. My father never worked he just sat at home watching TV for decades.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lethbridge, Respalier, Graham and 15 others
I’d legit pay u to write my English essays next year

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Respalier, Deleted member 19766, zura and 10 others
Finished reading the post. I don't have much to add as you summarized my thoughts exactly.

Rest in peace @Schery6. Stop telling people to rope just because you're too much of a pussy to improve yourself.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lksmxr, Skywalker, Deleted member 25938 and 13 others
dont leave the site bhai you're one of the only good posters

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, Deleted member 25938, lightskinbengali and 7 others
I have made many threads saying why I can't stand the pessimistic losers on this website.

It's every man's ability to decide how he wants to view the world, but willfully choosing to do absolutely nothing about your decaying circumstances then justifying it after the fact with relentless "logical" pessimism as a shield to cover the real reasons (a combination of envy for Chad, laziness from high prolactin from jacking off, and general unhappiness from bad dopamine receptors from constant unhealthy behavior) is totally disingenuous.

I would literally call it cowardly either. Most people are blackpilled from an emotional experience, not a logical conclusion about the world. This isn't the issue because we ARE run by emotion not logic (you do things "impulsively" all the time, even though it's not entirely logical, just to prove this is true), but to be relentlessly emotionally pessimistic then justify it with logic, after the fact, is terrible for you and the people around you.

Half these essays with combination of blackpill studies are just emotionally triggered then pretended as if it's the "statistics alone" that sway people's opinions. Literally nobody looks at data alone and comes to conclusions. Real life anecdotal emotions, instincts, and experience trump "data online" all day, and everyone knows this. This is why religious people don't convert despite endless arguments that they do, because it's inherently a personal, emotional experience, with the real reason for their choices hidden deep inside them and it might even be a stupid reason (like Constantine seeing a fucking cross shape of clouds in the sky then converting his entire kingdom to Christianity by force, then later on justifying it with "other reasons" why Christianity is superior.)

Quite frankly, I am telling you now, most of the pessimism comes from a brain that is unhealthy not a logical conclusion made by a brain. Every old dying person thinks the world is terrible. Every hideous burn victim thinks it is too. It's just the SUBJECT that feels things and tries to make the OBJECT (the world) a full depiction of the subject (the person's FEELINGS).

This is why incels are constantly berated as being "pussies" and "not masculine". Everyone can secretly understand primally that a man who's pessimistic as fuck isn't really a man. He's emotionally driven, which is socially acceptable, but not IN A USEFUL WAY. Masculine men are emotionally driven to PROVIDE AND PROTECT for a family, compete with other males to succeed and have dominance over them, and set up tribes with small families. This is why "lone wolf" mentality is super cope as well. Humans are social animals, we thrive best with peers and close friends.

On top of this, "lone wolf" copers would never survive in the real world. Even if you had a wife and children, they would be alone which is not good for a child's development. A family, a man, and children, need peers just like them to be mentally sound. And when your son grows up, guess what, he needs A WIFE TOO. And you want your son to find a good girl with a good clean chaste history, which would require a good STRONG FATHER LIKE YOU, who gave her enough attention to where she doesn't seek it from idiots who want to fuck her and she's half naked walking around in the streets like modern women.

Incels do not understand that you need close strong male friends not to dominate but to have as close, loyal allies, because your CHILDREN need good wives and those only come from strong fathers. You can't see every man as your enemy because sometimes your son needs to take his daughter... That's life.

The last point to be made here about the absolute bitch boy mentality of incels is they literally get people fucking killed for their own little cope pleasure. Half of you have one hand on your little cock with a penis stretching device on it to bring it to 5 inches bone pressed, other hand in the Doritos bag while you are texting the retarded shit you say.

In this thread

I spent like an hour trying to get this fucking fat incel to improve his looks like I did, many of you telling him it's over, now he's fucking DEAD.

So please. Cut off these fucking losers. Listen to me, a dude who came from poverty, abuse, absolutely nothing, and will eventually be good looking, fucking jacked, with a mental state that's productive to society, and make enough money to provide for a family whilst also being good at fighting to protect a family.

If this thread isn't received well, it's "casting pearls before swine" as Jesus said talking about how not to give good information to people who don't want to hear it, if that's the case, this will be my last thread.
he would of killed himself having founded the bp or not, he was going to do it eventually

all of the blame goes to him, free will exists.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, justleavemealone and Deleted member 29155
Nvm people wouldn't get it and I will get a headache.

Last edited:
Amen, brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, lightskinbengali, rand anon and 3 others
I slept on the floor because my parents wouldn't buy me a bed. Just because the country is high earning doesn't mean YOU as a child get to ever see any money. My father never worked he just sat at home watching TV for decades.
Are you the user Native

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
He wasn't made to ascend

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 29167
This is just sad. Someone is taking their own life because other people are telling him it's over and to rope. I don't see why people would ever say that to someone. No one would like it if they were told that they are ugly, that it's over, and to rope. So why tell other users who just want to improve to do so? It fucking stinks, and I wish his family the best. I might have never known him, but I hope he is at peace, whether in some afterlife or the eternal bliss of nothingness.

rip @Schery6

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, Deleted member 16220, Yuya Moggershima and 11 others
great thread this positive energy message needs to be spread more often on here

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: softmaxxing, Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 15468 and 11 others
Niggers on this site rate Chad as LTN and then tell you it's over.

90% of this site has body dysmorphia. There are no legit incels here.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lightskinbengali, litaz, Banderacell and 18 others

In this thread

Arent you 6'5 YOU HAVE NO PLACE TO TALK FAGGOT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 24781, falcon1 and 1 other person
Niggas on this site rate Chad as LTN and then tell you it's over.

Yea i read the thread bro wasnt a virgin either, male gaze n shit when hes probably mtn in his area to females

Yall keep comparing yourselves to celebrities and looksmaxxed niggas on tiktok

that one vinnie mf was literally boneless at 16 yall have hope

N if shit goes wrong just hairmaxx 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 29581, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
Blackpill is just the raw unfiltered truth. What people do with that truth and how they react to it has nothing to do with the people here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 19766, falcon1 and 6 others

In this thread

off topic ruining this forum

Brutal, absolutely brutal. Rest in peace.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 28896 and Allornothing
If youre not deformed its not over is all i gotta say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
If youre not deformed its not over is all i gotta say
Recession is a deformity. It’s just not seen as one unless it’s severe enough. So we all are deformed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Respalier, falcon1 and Deleted member 29581

In this thread

Can anyone tell me how did you guys knew it was him who committed suicide? Anyways RIP

Recession is a deformity. It’s just not seen as one unless it’s severe enough. So we all are deformed.
If we're all deformed is it really a deformity then?

“Niggas die everyday.”

Not trying to be cold or harsh but we were not in close proximity in his life, it’s his families/friends fault.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, falcon1 and Deleted member 28896
“Niggas die everyday.”

Not trying to be cold or harsh but we were not in close proximity in his life, it’s his families/friends fault.
I did tell him how subhuman he was

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, falcon1 and Deleted member 28896
a deformity is like one in a million, there are plenty of people who have recessed chins outside it’s not something uncommon unless it’s severely severely recessed

Here's the thing. Ideals are socially constructed. Right now it's Chad. But it could somehow in theory be tera Chad if everyone was Chad.

Likewise, in the past some high T looking ape might have been ideal to our ancestors who were apes. Ideals are social constructions.

For millions of years it's deformaties that made every creature into what it currently is.

Before apes were humans, our ancestors were apes with some deformed skinny, hairless, recessed faces amongst their peers.

Before the eyeball was an actual eye millions of years ago, it was some strange organ that must've served an entirely different purpose.

Deformaties are the NORM not the other way around. It's how we got here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: baldgeeza and SubSigma
now hes praobably getting buttfucked in the astral plane
existence is incromprehensibly brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Respalier, Thomas Parker and 2 others
Niggers on this site rate Chad as LTN and then tell you it's over.

This site is a dumpster fire of autism lmao, it should be expected in any blackpill/incel space tbh

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
No way, that’s the same guy in the article was a used on here.
I think i’m gonna delete my account. It’s one thing to discuss looks and how to improve them and another to be so mentally ill you wish it on others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Av0nr, falcon1 and 1 other person
I can’t wait until I’m off this site for good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, NerdcelThundercok, falcon1 and 2 others
Blackpill is just the raw unfiltered truth. What people do with that truth and how they react to it has nothing to do with the people here

Yea, dude just couldn't digest it, dudes are getting their jaws blown out and abdomens ripped open on a battlefield and this dude ropes bcuz his gf left him.

Smh i'm 20 khhv and have 0 friends and never even thought about roping lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, nevermind2, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
All people under 18 should be vetted from this place.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, vrgnchad, AppealMaxxing and 1 other person
He was already on the edge. Just few words pushed him a little bit. He wasnt mentally stable to begin with. Some people just dont want to put in a work they would rather find easier way: rotting or suicide.
I've been on .org for a year but never had suicidal thoughts. It even helped my mental state no joke.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 16220 and 4 others
Yea, dude just couldn't digest it, dudes are getting their jaws blown out and abdomens ripped open on a battlefield and this dude ropes bcuz his gf left him.

Smh i'm 20 khhv and have 0 friends and never even thought about roping lol.
I'm 24 and I have never even spoken to a woman casually in real life let alone date one. Blackpill being muh toxic and causing people to rope is just a scapegoat for reddit soys and women who want incels off the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, OGJBSLAYER, Allornothing and 3 others
First of all, how fucking DARE you blame other people for him taking his own life. That is his own fault alone. Fake positivity nonsense like your entire outlook would make me want to kill myself far more than the blackpill. You accuse people of being too negative towards others about things they can hardly change then make fun of dicklets for trying to change their small penis size:

Half of you have one hand on your little cock with a penis stretching device on it to bring it to 5 inches bone pressed

If someone on here with a 4 inch dick who is trying to do PE reads your post and kills himself, are you to blame for his suicide then? You're a liar, but assuming you were being genuine, you don't belong here and your deep need for toxic positivity copes would belong far better in the Hamza discord or incelswithouthate or whatever. You aren't cut out for this place.

• +1
Reactions: AgentBlender, Deleted member 19766, nevermind2 and 5 others
All people under 18 should be vetted from this place.
None of them are good posters. It's just idiotic teens asking the same questions about GH peptides that have been answered literally hundreds of times and saying "HURR I'M INCEL BECAUSE I'M ONLY 6'2 AVG HEIGHT AT MY SCHOOL IS 6'5 IT'S OVERRRR". They don't even deserve help and aren't even respectful or grateful when you help them, and they treat this site and the blackpill like a joke rather than something very serious and real. Underage users should be banned from the site unless they're exceptional and actually contribute something of value.

• +1
Reactions: AgentBlender, GigaAscender and beingmoreattractive
Well then...

On a positive note, he wasn't even white and so you're finally free to flee from this site, virtuous man.

3459881_1686337755704.png

Attachments

• 1686337755704.png
    1686337755704.png
    476.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Before the eyeball was an actual eye millions of years ago, it was some strange organ that must've served an entirely different purpose.

Deformaties are the NORM not the other way around. It's how we got here.
You can't make this shit up :feelskek:

note: evolution was never observed, any deeper past that of the fruit flies experiment. Don't use Jesus name for no reason.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and falcon1

In this thread

I’m sorry for that guy, he really looked motivated in the last replies, god knows what the fuck happened

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Incels do not understand that
You're making a fool of yourself if you truly think people who know what "incel" means : INvoluntary CELibacy label themselves as incels.
Any "incel" branding himself "incel ideology" is a fed who themselves made the school shooting btw or completely ignorant of their own incel "ideology" true definition.
you need close strong male friends not to dominate but to have as close, loyal allies, because your CHILDREN need good wives and those only come from strong fathers. You can't see every man as your enemy because sometimes your son needs to take his daughter... That's life.

@Schery6 latinocel that killed himself : shit health genetics, shit aesthetics genetics, trash IQ genetics, crime genetics, low empathy genetics due to being a beaner.

You/your son would've never married his daughter because of his genetics. Your abused past-self is projecting.
Also to make this clear: no one killed him, soyciety did.

• +1
Reactions: AgentBlender, stevielake, Respalier and 3 others
I did tell him how subhuman he was
Everyone did, who would have known.
I think he was autistic to the extent that he took "its over" a bit too literally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and falcon1
Teenage boys should have no business with the blackpill. Bluepilled TikTok softmaxxing should be the maximum exposure they should get.

Teenage years are complicated and the blackpill is absolutely ruthless. Thank god it was non existent back in 2007-2008 or it could have been me.

Poor boy, may God have his soul.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, frenchmaxxing and Deleted member 1901