The negative fucking losers on this site are literally getting people KILLED.

rest in piece

You're making a fool of yourself if you truly think people who know what "incel" means : INvoluntary CELibacy label themselves as incels.
Any "incel" branding himself "incel ideology" is a fed who themselves made the school shooting btw or completely ignorant of their own incel "ideology" true definition.

@Schery6 latinocel that killed himself : shit health genetics, shit aesthetics genetics, trash IQ genetics, crime genetics, low empathy genetics due to being a beaner.

You/your son would've never married his daughter because of his genetics. Your abused past-self is projecting.
Also to make this clear: no one killed him, soyciety did.
high iq realistic based comment...

Humanity killed him and discarded him since the day he was born... Eventually his brain understood that to have a small percentage of taste in life, he'd have to sacrifice his whole soul and brain capacity and for what? A shallow human who could potentially betray him and who would have barely looked at him twice in his worse states ?
This is just humanity and society... As long as there are no strict laws against bullying and disrepect, we still live in the rules of the jungle where life only belongs to the smartest, strongest, and most evolved beings.
He was bullied at his school, and was beaten and all that because of his looks and no one had his back.... This is proof that humanity is incousciously killing inferior people mentally (and then they suicide or become passive npc thinkers or criminals who end up in prison).
No one on this forum is to blame for his suicide, other than him, his parents, his environment and the humans within it...
In that thread where he face revealed, people told him the truth and showed him how'd he'd be treated irl and some even try to give him hope...
R.I.P: Idk how much more suicides, victims or criminals will it take for people to start taking action for VERY strict laws against disrespect and bullying but yeah...
You can only fight bullying if you have support behind you (or if there are strict laws but they are all soft and passive in reality), because if you're born and you're on your own getting persecuted mentally and physically by YOUR OWN KIND, then there is only so much you can take before suiciding or becoming an outlaw unless you're high iq

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Respalier, frenchmaxxing, lunin7 and 1 other person
First of all, how fucking DARE you blame other people for him taking his own life. That is his own fault alone. Fake positivity nonsense like your entire outlook would make me want to kill myself far more than the blackpill. You accuse people of being too negative towards others about things they can hardly change then make fun of dicklets for trying to change their small penis size:

If someone on here with a 4 inch dick who is trying to do PE reads your post and kills himself, are you to blame for his suicide then? You're a liar, but assuming you were being genuine, you don't belong here and your deep need for toxic positivity copes would belong far better in the Hamza discord or incelswithouthate or whatever. You aren't cut out for this place.
Really high iq.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

Humanity killed him and discarded him since the day he was born... Eventually his brain understood that to have a small percentage of taste in life, he'd have to sacrifice his whole soul and brain capacity and for what? A shallow human who could potentially betray him and who would have barely looked at him twice in his worse states ?
This is just humanity and society... As long as there are no strict laws against bullying and disrepect, we still live in the rules of the jungle where life only belongs to the smartest, strongest, and most evolved beings.
He was bullied at his school, and was beaten and all that because of his looks and no one had his back.... This is proof that humanity is incousciously killing inferior people mentally (and then they suicide or become passive npc thinkers or criminals who end up in prison).
No one on this forum is to blame for his suicide, other than him, his parents, his environment and the humans within it...
In that thread where he face revealed, people told him the truth and showed him how'd he'd be treated irl and some even try to give him hope...
R.I.P: Idk how much more suicides, victims or criminals will it take for people to start taking action for VERY strict laws against disrespect and bullying but yeah...
You can only fight bullying if you have support behind you (or if there are strict laws but they are all soft and passive in reality), because if you're born and you're on your own getting persecuted mentally and physically by YOUR OWN KIND, then there is only so much you can take before suiciding or becoming an outlaw unless you're high iq
Arranged marriages is the solution to this wicked world. Simple as that

I have made many threads saying why I can't stand the pessimistic losers on this website.

It's every man's ability to decide how he wants to view the world, but willfully choosing to do absolutely nothing about your decaying circumstances then justifying it after the fact with relentless "logical" pessimism as a shield to cover the real reasons (a combination of envy for Chad, laziness from high prolactin from jacking off, and general unhappiness from bad dopamine receptors from constant unhealthy behavior) is totally disingenuous.

I would literally call it cowardly either. Most people are blackpilled from an emotional experience, not a logical conclusion about the world. This isn't the issue because we ARE run by emotion not logic (you do things "impulsively" all the time, even though it's not entirely logical, just to prove this is true), but to be relentlessly emotionally pessimistic then justify it with logic, after the fact, is terrible for you and the people around you.

Half these essays with combination of blackpill studies are just emotionally triggered then pretended as if it's the "statistics alone" that sway people's opinions. Literally nobody looks at data alone and comes to conclusions. Real life anecdotal emotions, instincts, and experience trump "data online" all day, and everyone knows this. This is why religious people don't convert despite endless arguments that they do, because it's inherently a personal, emotional experience, with the real reason for their choices hidden deep inside them and it might even be a stupid reason (like Constantine seeing a fucking cross shape of clouds in the sky then converting his entire kingdom to Christianity by force, then later on justifying it with "other reasons" why Christianity is superior.)

Quite frankly, I am telling you now, most of the pessimism comes from a brain that is unhealthy not a logical conclusion made by a brain. Every old dying person thinks the world is terrible. Every hideous burn victim thinks it is too. It's just the SUBJECT that feels things and tries to make the OBJECT (the world) a full depiction of the subject (the person's FEELINGS).

This is why incels are constantly berated as being "pussies" and "not masculine". Everyone can secretly understand primally that a man who's pessimistic as fuck isn't really a man. He's emotionally driven, which is socially acceptable, but not IN A USEFUL WAY. Masculine men are emotionally driven to PROVIDE AND PROTECT for a family, compete with other males to succeed and have dominance over them, and set up tribes with small families. This is why "lone wolf" mentality is super cope as well. Humans are social animals, we thrive best with peers and close friends.

On top of this, "lone wolf" copers would never survive in the real world. Even if you had a wife and children, they would be alone which is not good for a child's development. A family, a man, and children, need peers just like them to be mentally sound. And when your son grows up, guess what, he needs A WIFE TOO. And you want your son to find a good girl with a good clean chaste history, which would require a good STRONG FATHER LIKE YOU, who gave her enough attention to where she doesn't seek it from idiots who want to fuck her and she's half naked walking around in the streets like modern women.

Incels do not understand that you need close strong male friends not to dominate but to have as close, loyal allies, because your CHILDREN need good wives and those only come from strong fathers. You can't see every man as your enemy because sometimes your son needs to take his daughter... That's life.

The last point to be made here about the absolute bitch boy mentality of incels is they literally get people fucking killed for their own little cope pleasure. Half of you have one hand on your little cock with a penis stretching device on it to bring it to 5 inches bone pressed, other hand in the Doritos bag while you are texting the retarded shit you say.

In this thread

I spent like an hour trying to get this fucking fat incel to improve his looks like I did, many of you telling him it's over, now he's fucking DEAD.

So please. Cut off these fucking losers. Listen to me, a dude who came from poverty, abuse, absolutely nothing, and will eventually be good looking, fucking jacked, with a mental state that's productive to society, and make enough money to provide for a family whilst also being good at fighting to protect a family.

If this thread isn't received well, it's "casting pearls before swine" as Jesus said talking about how not to give good information to people who don't want to hear it, if that's the case, this will be my last thread.
Your a fucking lying nigger;that guy is still alive

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 28904
I have made many threads saying why I can't stand the pessimistic losers on this website.

It's every man's ability to decide how he wants to view the world, but willfully choosing to do absolutely nothing about your decaying circumstances then justifying it after the fact with relentless "logical" pessimism as a shield to cover the real reasons (a combination of envy for Chad, laziness from high prolactin from jacking off, and general unhappiness from bad dopamine receptors from constant unhealthy behavior) is totally disingenuous.

I would literally call it cowardly either. Most people are blackpilled from an emotional experience, not a logical conclusion about the world. This isn't the issue because we ARE run by emotion not logic (you do things "impulsively" all the time, even though it's not entirely logical, just to prove this is true), but to be relentlessly emotionally pessimistic then justify it with logic, after the fact, is terrible for you and the people around you.

Half these essays with combination of blackpill studies are just emotionally triggered then pretended as if it's the "statistics alone" that sway people's opinions. Literally nobody looks at data alone and comes to conclusions. Real life anecdotal emotions, instincts, and experience trump "data online" all day, and everyone knows this. This is why religious people don't convert despite endless arguments that they do, because it's inherently a personal, emotional experience, with the real reason for their choices hidden deep inside them and it might even be a stupid reason (like Constantine seeing a fucking cross shape of clouds in the sky then converting his entire kingdom to Christianity by force, then later on justifying it with "other reasons" why Christianity is superior.)

Quite frankly, I am telling you now, most of the pessimism comes from a brain that is unhealthy not a logical conclusion made by a brain. Every old dying person thinks the world is terrible. Every hideous burn victim thinks it is too. It's just the SUBJECT that feels things and tries to make the OBJECT (the world) a full depiction of the subject (the person's FEELINGS).

This is why incels are constantly berated as being "pussies" and "not masculine". Everyone can secretly understand primally that a man who's pessimistic as fuck isn't really a man. He's emotionally driven, which is socially acceptable, but not IN A USEFUL WAY. Masculine men are emotionally driven to PROVIDE AND PROTECT for a family, compete with other males to succeed and have dominance over them, and set up tribes with small families. This is why "lone wolf" mentality is super cope as well. Humans are social animals, we thrive best with peers and close friends.

On top of this, "lone wolf" copers would never survive in the real world. Even if you had a wife and children, they would be alone which is not good for a child's development. A family, a man, and children, need peers just like them to be mentally sound. And when your son grows up, guess what, he needs A WIFE TOO. And you want your son to find a good girl with a good clean chaste history, which would require a good STRONG FATHER LIKE YOU, who gave her enough attention to where she doesn't seek it from idiots who want to fuck her and she's half naked walking around in the streets like modern women.

Incels do not understand that you need close strong male friends not to dominate but to have as close, loyal allies, because your CHILDREN need good wives and those only come from strong fathers. You can't see every man as your enemy because sometimes your son needs to take his daughter... That's life.

The last point to be made here about the absolute bitch boy mentality of incels is they literally get people fucking killed for their own little cope pleasure. Half of you have one hand on your little cock with a penis stretching device on it to bring it to 5 inches bone pressed, other hand in the Doritos bag while you are texting the retarded shit you say.

In this thread

I spent like an hour trying to get this fucking fat incel to improve his looks like I did, many of you telling him it's over, now he's fucking DEAD.

So please. Cut off these fucking losers. Listen to me, a dude who came from poverty, abuse, absolutely nothing, and will eventually be good looking, fucking jacked, with a mental state that's productive to society, and make enough money to provide for a family whilst also being good at fighting to protect a family.

If this thread isn't received well, it's "casting pearls before swine" as Jesus said talking about how not to give good information to people who don't want to hear it, if that's the case, this will be my last thread.
3334763 3334461 IMG 20230302 031708 594 1

Reminder that if you don’t look like this minimum take an 8 story fall asap

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker
Yeah he’s dead;sad day but he was autistic and was bullied plus had depression;he was going to khs if he didn’t get professional help anyway

• +1

Holy fuck I remember this nigga

I morphed an OBO on him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220

In this thread

Cope
his so called girlfriend broke with him (cucking), he was brutally bullied at school because of his looks and his autism (his own mother specifies this at the gofundme webpage) and on top of that he also suffered from chronic depression which therapy nor jewpills fixed.
Stick up your retarded redpill esque optimism up your ass and accept that its not this autistic forum fault nor blackpillers fault but society as a general you utter coper

• +1
Reactions: AgentBlender, stevielake, Respalier and 5 others

In this thread

also jfl at your retarded masculinity coping about muh strong father figure, if you want to be so trad and masculine go enlist up on a mercenary unit at ukraine just like men used to do and fight on a war or leave this forum and knock up a beckie instead of wasting your alpha male energy talking with autists online :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 5815 and 2 others
also jfl at your retarded masculinity coping about muh strong father figure, if you want to be so trad and masculine go enlist up on a mercenary unit at ukraine just like men used to do and fight on a war or leave this forum and knock up a beckie instead of wasting your alpha male energy talking with autists online :forcedsmile:
I would suggest to join the russians, but good either way

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
Nah, dude. Boys need strong father figure. It's not about some dumb masculinity bullshit. It's about someone teaching you to navigate as a male in a world that doesn't give a fuck about you.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Respalier, TheDragon and 3 others
Nah, dude. Boys need strong father figure. It's not about some dumb masculinity bullshit. It's about someone teaching you to navigate as a male in a world that doesn't give a fuck about you.
The thing is boombers absolutely have no clue how to navigate the sea themselves so here we are

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 29710
Cope
his so called girlfriend broke with him (cucking), he was brutally bullied at school because of his looks and his autism (his own mother specifies this at the gofundme webpage) and on top of that he also suffered from chronic depression which therapy nor jewpills fixed.
Stick up your retarded redpill esque optimism up your ass and accept that its not this autistic forum fault nor blackpillers fault but society as a general you utter coper
The best advice for him that I would of personally given to him, would be to drop out of school and to gym max hard, work petite entry level jobs, save a load of cash and to fuck escorts. And to stay away from people!

RIP, youngcel.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
@Jacob Hate did you get bullied at school and do you have autism/schizophrenia? This is relevant so please answer.

In this thread

nice projection faggot. You got someone killed and did a whole rant and tried to project it on others. Your the most evil of evil.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
The best advice for him that I would of personally given to him, would be to drop out of school and to gym max hard, work petite entry level jobs, save a load of cash and to fuck escorts. And to stay away from people!

RIP, youngcel.
ye i remember i told him to do RTTmaxxing (roids tan tats) and escortmaxx

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 24781
ye i remember i told him to do RTTmaxxing (roids tan tats) and escortmaxx
Same thing, i suggested ogremaxxing via steroids

• Love it
Reddit.com

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 19766 and xean
He was already on the edge. Just few words pushed him a little bit. He wasnt mentally stable to begin with. Some people just dont want to put in a work they would rather find easier way: rotting or suicide.
I've been on .org for a year but never had suicidal thoughts. It even helped my mental state no joke.
That’s why it’s important to suffer and have high tolerance level or you will be easily manipulated

• Love it

In this thread

dndr + you looksmax before roping first like I am doing rn

Youre such a faggot, I am here to roast average looking guys because its funny but no stop being negative lo

In this thread

Dndr + ur pfp is cringe stop writing essays, just close ur screen if ur getting bullied online u retards stay in the bp communities to hear the same shit over and over again

Few tails and ww videos should be enough no need to be here unless you wanna shitpost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
That’s actually so sad, may he rest in peace. I can’t imagine what his parents are going through.

• So Sad

In this thread

This is partly why I've been on this site less often compared to a couple months ago.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
He didn't kill himself because of pessimism, it was belief in his looks level. Believing in looks theory at low psl levels is a death sentence, inb4 " you are ugly". No, believing in Looks theory inherently selfish, harmful, and makes you an evil lookist.

Sure he could slightly improve his looks, but not significantly as he didn't have the money/resources for surgery.

>Latinocel
No such thing.
Latinocel is volcel. How can you be an incel in Latin-America? 😂

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and HarrierDuBois
He lived in the US.
Also NT is crucial for blacks and latinos, they may be having an easy time getting laid at low looks levels but if they are autistic or socially awkward they are likely to be incel.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, HeightPilledum and Deleted member 25938
nice projection faggot. You got someone killed and did a whole rant and tried to project it on others. Your the most evil of evil.
who ? he bullied Scherry?

That’s why it’s important to suffer and have high tolerance level or you will be easily manipulated
this was and is the real solution to EVERYONE that wants to end it and rope either because sum bitch or sum looks deficiency etc
im sorry to say but you are simply too WEAK , and bitch made
MASCULINITY IS REAL , but i wouldnt expect 14 yr old homosexual indians that eat plants and hence have high estrogen levels to understand anything about it

there could be NO way any of you guys that could say anything to me if i post my pics in the ratings thread that would ever make me rope no matter what you do;
in fact you'd most likely get a bloody nose if i find you afterwards and we meet :feelskek: innit bruv, @Vermilioncore , @Artemis ?

but this doesnt mean anything for bro @Schery6(i understand not all ppl can have my mental fortitude) - i have and still advocated for ppl that bullied him to be punished in some shape or another and we still dont have a closure for him, sadly :cry: @TRUE_CEL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AgentBlender, Michael Myers and lunin7
this was and is the real solution to EVERYONE that wants to end it and rope either because sum bitch or sum looks deficiency etc
im sorry to say but you are simply too WEAK , and bitch made
MASCULINITY IS REAL , but i wouldnt expect 14 yr old homosexual indians that eat plants and hence have high estrogen levels to understand anything about it

there could be NO way any of you guys that could say anything to me if i post my pics in the ratings thread that would ever make me rope no matter what you do;
in fact you'd most likely get a bloody nose if i find you afterwards and we meet :feelskek: innit bruv, @Vermilioncore , @Artemis ?

but this doesnt mean anything for bro @Schery6(i understand not all ppl can have my mental fortitude) - i have and still advocated for ppl that bullied him to be punished in some shape or another and we still dont have a closure for him, sadly :cry: @TRUE_CEL
IMG 1721

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake and Skywalker

In this thread

Noo don't leave keep posting man

You can be pessimist but still protect and provide. Pessimism has nothing to do with masculinity.