The Next Chico,O'Pry,Gandy

Buzz cuts jfl. You are so dense holy fuck, buzz cuts still have them with hair lines and actual dense follicles balding clean shaven literally looks garbage on 99% of men.

This proved to me I shouldn't argue anymore @gamma
Buzz cut with a receding hairline is much better than a completely clean shaven head. I thought you were a mature member but you're another coping 16 year old.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and volcelfatcel
If they are not masc chads then it's doomed for all of us nigga
Zayn is 100% not masc and Morrone is dark triad maxxed. Not a fair comparison.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Buzz cut with a receding hairline is much better than a completely clean shaven head. I thought you were a mature member but you're another coping 16 year old.
I'm not arguing this anymore you can consider me an immature 16 year old but you're actually retarded if you think any of them would look good with a buzzcut or clean shaven.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Buzz cut with a receding hairline is much better than a completely clean shaven head.
Yeah until it's nw 3....a buzzcut nw 4-5-6 looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, SubhumanCurrycel and volcelfatcel
Zayn is 100% not masc and Morrone is dark triad maxxed. Not a fair comparison.
Send me what Chad to use then. I'll use them, let's see how shit they look

Even at nw3 it will look like shit since most men are also thinning by then and their follicles are not dense anymore they look like half bald

• +1
Reactions: gamma
names are not important. Any male with this get's the job done

I'm not arguing this anymore you can consider me an immature 16 year old but you're actually retarded if you think any of them would look good with a buzzcut or clean shaven.
I never said they look good. I said Zach Cox is still a mogger if he was balding and had a buzzcut like meeks/ljunberg. You're the one who went on an entire incel strawman rant and took a bunch of Chads who don't look good bald to try and prove your point.
Even with bad genes you don't reach nw 4-5-6 for 10+ years after starting to bald. At that point if you didn't use preventative measures then it's over anyways.

Even at nw3 it will look like shit since most men are also thinning by then and their follicles are not dense anymore they look like half bald
I never said anything about nw3. No 25 year old is nw3 JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Thoughs on my receding hairline?
Just got a buzzcut but I think this doesn't hold me back.
WMG 1 Large Hair Transplant London Before 768x512

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, SubhumanCurrycel and volcelfatcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998 and volcelfatcel
His fault for letting it get that bad. Most people notice before NW2/3.
Because they got bluepilled by people telling them hair aren't so important, that chad still slay without hair...:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Yea that’s true having a visible hairline is good way better than a clean shaved head

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 7725
Because they got bluepilled by people telling them hair aren't so important, that chad still slay without hair...:hnghn:
Yup you simply cannot be appealing without hair to younger women. That's just the reality men age like shit because of balding, women mog us in aging.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and gamma