The next stack imma run at 17

Anavarforthehuz69

Anavarforthehuz69

Master
Joined
Jul 20, 2026
Posts
1,561
Reputation
812
The aim of this stack is just to gain some muscles and dimorphism

270mg test E
150mg NPP
200mg mast P
0.25 armidex 3x a week
10mg Cialis
20mg melatonin
40mg Telmi

I’m starting this 1 week after I finish my tren/test cycle I’ve done and what’s been very good and worked well

I’ll be running it for 10 weeks and pinning daily
 
  • +1
Reactions: ArchangeI
its decent, maybe a bit much though. good luck sourcing all of that. but I would add some tren in there man
If you found this response helpful, please consider marking me as solution, cheers!
View attachment 4958679
checkmark next to my response!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Anavarforthehuz69
its decent, maybe a bit much though. good luck sourcing all of that. but I would add some tren in there man
If you found this response helpful, please consider marking me as solution, cheers!
View attachment 4958679
checkmark next to my response!
What’s to much about it bro ?

I was thinking of adding in tren 25-50mg but reason why I didn’t put it down is I’m on 70 rn and I know tren and npp together could mess prolactin so what I’m thinking of is starting it week 5-6 and using a short ester and keeping caber on hand

Sourcing is the easy part tbf bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: 180
I'm on mtrvn and hgh only and i've seen crazy dimo gains my main goal isn't muscle but the 150mg NPP 0.25 armidex 3x a week and 10mg Cialis is all kinda unnecessary
Nahh bro

10mg Cialis is for bp and an insane health max and it increases ar sensitivity aswell what’ll help dimo

The arimidex is so I keep plates open as test and npp both convert to e and I wanna grow more and keep e in range

The npp is a great compound for real muscle tissue you keep and it can deepen your voice aswell without having super heavy androgen loads and it’s shown to increase mandible length and can support bone growth
 

Similar threads

Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
2
Views
26
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
11
Views
118
DancingAbs144
DancingAbs144
J
Replies
3
Views
59
jewslayer271k
J
malyce
Replies
18
Views
91
mytochondria
mytochondria
DancingAbs144
Replies
3
Views
19
DancingAbs144
DancingAbs144

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top