The no free will paradox is infallible

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
Basically what you have to undertand is, the universe moves you, not the other way around. Your life is 100% determined by external factors and if you find yourself in the position you're in it's because the universe put you there and it couldn't have turned out any differently

Nothing is your fault
If you can't do it, it's because it's not meant to be and the universe made it that way
Don't try or force anything
Do nothing, things will happen if they're meant to happen even if you just lay down and rot

It's simple

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bndar.337, ElTruecel, TUSSELEIF and 14 others
@Manletmachine

Look at this, I'm unbelievably smart

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and _MVP_
There is No free will

Everything is predetermined

Dont try to force Things, dont overwhelm yourself

Its my destiny to be the smartest man in the world and fully Take over, i can't help it, im the Chossen one Like NIO in the mattrixx

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, kicktheslowflow, HTN_Mentalcel and 6 others
There is No free will

Its my destiny to be the smartest man in the world and fully Take over, i can't help it, im the Chossen one Like NIO in the mattrixx
...correct...

It's best to act as if free will exists though

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada and albe.ORG
Even you taking such an approach would be something predetermined by the universe and your brain wiring. If I'm not acting that way, it's because the universe and my brain dont allow me to. So there really was never any option for me other than doing nothing. No free will to change things and no free will to act like you have free will to change things.

God says who wins and loses

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Zeruel
Basically what you have to undertand is, the universe moves you, not the other way around. Your life is 100% determined by external factors and if you find yourself in the position you're in it's because the universe put you there and it couldn't have turned out any differently

Nothing is your fault
If you can't do it, it's because it's not meant to be and the universe made it that way
Do nothing, things will happen if they're meant to happen even if you just lay down and rot

It's simple
There is No free will

your chose on how to act against a deter,inistic universe is also determined.

the option of lay and rot is also determined,its not like one chose to do nothing and things will be done,the own thoughts and actions are also determined.

there is no such thing as wait things to happen,one must take action to have things done but is also determined.

this is too much fatalism,one cant chose the way he behaves against a deterministic universe.

God says who wins and loses
I have already debunked your invisible friend, i completely destroyed him. Sorry.

There are only a few things left for me to debunk and gain knowledge on. I'm getting closer and closer to ultimate enlightement

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and butterworld
i would agree if i only cared about universe...

your chose on how to act against a deter,inistic universe is also determined.

the option of lay and rot is also determined,its not like one chose to do nothing and things will be done,the own thoughts and actions are also determined.

there is no such thing as wait things to happen,one must take action to have things done but is also determined.

this is too much fatalism,one cant chose the way he behaves against a deterministic universe.
So what's your point, I see this as consistent with my view

I have already debunked your invisible friend, i completely destroyed him. Sorry.

There are only a few things left for me to debunk and gain knowledge on. I'm getting closer and closer to ultimate enlightement
You didn’t debunk shit. It is literally impossible to debunk the existence of God. Not even scientists could do it much less some no pussy having ass rotter on a forum

Even you taking such an approach would be something predetermined by the universe and your brain wiring. If I'm not acting that way, it's because the universe and my brain dont allow me to. So there really was never any option for me other than doing nothing. No free will to change things and no free will to act like you have free will to change things.
you cant chose in a deterministic universe,doing nothing is also not an option,there is no options

You didn’t debunk shit. It is literally impossible to debunk the existence of God. Not even scientists could do it much less some no pussy having ass rotter on a forum
Yeah, not that difficult to debunk something that has all traits of that which doesn't exist: invisible, intangible, silent, undetectable. You're delusional.

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6
that you cant chose do nothing
Being a state of passiveness and a lack of action it's easier to manipulate your brain into that approach, in that case you only need to gain perspective and knowledge on the no free will paradox so that you become aware of the fact you have no control over anything.

Being a state of passiveness and a lack of action it's easier to manipulate your brain into that approach, in that case you only need to gain perspective and knowledge on the no free will paradox so that you become aware of the fact you have no control over anything.
you are talking like if there was free will,if everything is determined all of your actions are detrmined,you cant do nothing "free"

you are talking like if there was free will,if everything is determined all of your actions are detrmined,you cant do nothing "free"
Ok but I'm not really trying to convince people that were determined to do something to change that and do nothing, it's just the ultimate perspective on no free will from an objective standpoint. Like if you already do nothing then don't bother trying to change because it was predetermined by every small thing that set off a chain of events that made you end up there. So if I do nothing I'll keep doing nothing until the universe decides to change that somehow.

Yeah, not that difficult to debunk something that has all traits of that which doesn't exist: invisible, intangible, silent, undetectable. You're delusional.
There is a lot of proof for the existence of God, if there wasn’t, religious vs science debates wouldn’t even exist.

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin

Nothing is your fault

It's simple
I think some things are predetermined, and in some you have possibilities to change things with your actions.

Focus on what you think you can change, and ignore the rest.

there is a god, some sort of creator. Alien gnome creatures most likely. They came up with a mathematical equation for life. Or maybe we’re all just little cells in a much bigger organism. Not sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and vanillaicecream
There is a lot of proof for the existence of God, if there wasn’t, religious vs science debates wouldn’t even exist.
Yeah, a lot of proof in your head. And what kind of logic is that. Get help.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Ok but I'm not really trying to convince people that were determined to do something to change that and do nothing, it's just the ultimate perspective on no free will from an objective standpoint. Like if you already do nothing then don't bother trying to change because it was predetermined by every small thing that set off a chain of events that made you end up there. So if I do nothing I'll keep doing nothing until the universe decides to change that somehow.
so you are waiting that the universe change your personality? it was already predetermined,how you will end is also predetermined,so doing or not doing things was already predetermined,you cant chose to do nothing

We are living in a simulation. Anyone who has done high doses of psychedelic drugs can attest to this fact

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Not really, for example you can freely choose whether you want to go ER or not, there's nothing the universe can do, to change your decision.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
There is No free will

You maybe escaped from Mumbai Matrix
You sarrrrrr
Need to be back in the asylum ASAP

Nothing is your fault

It's simple
No universe for face

so you are waiting that the universe change your personality? it was already predetermined,how you will end is also predetermined,so doing or not doing things was already predetermined,you cant chose to do nothing
The brain wiring thing is set, that much can't be changed. At most things can be changed through things that happen to you which is obviously outside your control. So yeah just sit and wait for those things to happen.

Not really, for example you can freely choose whether you want to go ER or not, there's nothing the universe can do, to change your decision.
you dont understand the deterministic universe theory

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Incorrect, your brain wiring and life experiences determined whether you would want to do that in the first place. You are free to do as you want but you are not free to want what you want.

The brain wiring thing is set, that much can't be changed. At most things can be changed through things that happen to you which is obviously outside your control. So yeah just sit and wait for those things to happen.
you talk like if you were not part of the universe,like "the universe is deterministc but not me", you are part of this deterministc universe,meaning you cant chose to sit and wait things to happen.

Nothing is your fault

It's simple
Incorrect, your brain wiring and life experiences determined whether you would want to do that in the first place. You are free to do as you want but you are not free to want what you want.
incoherence,you dont understand that this universe is deterministic and you are part of it,you are determined in a deterministic universe,your whole life is determined,like destiny but without romanticization

incoherence,you dont understand that this universe is deterministic and you are part of it,you are determined in a deterministic universe,your whole life is determined,like destiny but without romanticization
No, you don't get it. You are in theory capable of doing as you wish because we have this mechanism called the brain that drives some of your actions, if I choose to stand up as opposed to sit down that's an action determined by my brain and my own desire, but that has no bearing on whether you can manipulate the ultimate factor which is how the universe made you. The universe made you so you would want to do certain things and that creates the illusion of free and self-sustaining agency.

I can still choose how to react to what's inside my brain...
No, you don't get it. You are in theory capable of doing as you wish because we have this mechanism called the brain that drives some of your actions, if I choose to stand up as opposed to sit down that's an action determined by my brain and my own desire, but that has no bearing on whether you can manipulate the ultimate factor which is how the universe made you. The universe made you so you would want to do certain things and that creates the illusion of free and self-sustaining agency.

in an universe that follows the physics laws that we know, every event has his causes,it cant be born from nothing,it has his anterior causes,if we exist in this universe we work following this laws,we are made of atoms like everything else in this universe,so we follow the same laws of physics,this means that our thoughts that happens by neuronal conections in our brains that ultimate are made of atoms that follow the law of physics every event has its causes,our thoughts are determined by anterior causes that if we could follow backwards it would take us to the birth of the universe.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vanillaicecream
free will is not logical is only a feel, i think you cant prove me wrong,free will would only exist in a spiritual world,not in a materialistic world like its proven by us.

to prove me that free will exist like you try,you must first prove me the existence of a soul that drive us,because the brain is other material determnistic thing like everything material thing knew in this universe.

• +1
free will is not logical is only a feel, i think you cant prove me wrong,free will would only exist in a spiritual world,not in a materialistic world like its proven by us.

to prove me that free will exist like you try,you must first prove me the existence of a soul that drive us,because the brain is other material determnistic thing like everything material thing knew in this universe.
I'm not arguing for free will, stop strawmanning
You completely missed my point when I said "do nothing" and my subsequent explanations. This is getting repetitive and exhausting, I rest my case now. Thank you for your time.

Get this, newbies, when i Focus on No free will for too long, i start Feeling bad, so for me its better to forget about it Most of the time

• JFL
I'm not arguing for free will, stop strawmanning
You completely missed my point when I said "do nothing" and my subsequent explanations. This is getting repetitive and exhausting, I rest my case now. Thank you for your time.
ok, i tend to exaggerate a bit when debating:Comfy:

Yeah, from the first atom of the big bang it was written that we would be incel

In thought there's nothing free or casual, everything that makes sense has a reason to exist. In language there's an order too, nothing can be writen without language norms of use. In fact, if you made something that others would only made with reasoning then is a pure coincidence and luck. Nature moves faster than thoughts, that's why there's no eternal truths. Freedom can only be a political idea forced by law to happen, there's no freedom of speech in nazism or communism because the goverment doesn't allow you to.

Last edited:
  • +1
ok, i tend to exaggerate a bit when debating:Comfy:
It's fine, I might've not gotten my point across the clearest way. Let's see if we can come to any common ground on some other opportunity

• Hmm...
Reactions: imabetanumale
Nihilism and superdeterminism are the only philosophical frameworks I will ever abide by

• +1
I need to stay away from existencial discussion and just vibe with life

“After more than 40 years studying humans and other primates, Sapolsky has reached the conclusion that virtually all human behavior is as far beyond our conscious control as the convulsions of a seizure, the division of cells or the beating of our hearts.”

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01

Nothing is your fault

It's simple
so the universe doesnt want me to get lean?

god is a nigger

If there was actually free will we would have the ability to go back in time and change things, or be able to see consequences in the future. Once the history book has been written, it is set in stone. The past became destined in that moment, and you can’t change the past nor fate.

For example, if you look at a photo or video from the past, you know what will happen after that point. It is set in stone, it is how it happened, but for the people in that image or video, it is their present. They won’t know the future which will only happen in one way, based on choices that cannot be changed.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel