Blackpill The normie "I need a nosejob" blackpill

Deleted member 14267

Deleted member 14267

Trainee
Time online
16h 23m
InZayn said:
I agree with you, I always cringe whenever I see males get "sloped" noses after rhino.
But gandy looks wayyyyy better if he got rhino according to my morph below.

View attachment 96680
loses all uniqueness

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
Time online
160d 15h 37m
Cope thread
Even people with bad bonestructure are chads with good nose
Rhinos are easy to get but they're the hardest thing to plan out, and also what's possible with them is capped by the two most unfixable things on your face (ipd and nose length)

Nose= harmony
Nose= everything

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Arcanologist
Time online
27d 8h 35m
InZayn said:
I agree with you, I always cringe whenever I see males get "sloped" noses after rhino.
But gandy looks wayyyyy better if he got rhino according to my morph below.

View attachment 96680
Just wow the difference good job bro.

Is it even possible to get such a good results from rhino?

K

King Solomon

Apprentice
Time online
3d 18h 26m
Deleted member 685 said:
People here cope by saying it's all genetics but it's literally a fact environment plays a massive role in the final result.
I've seen examples of a youth chad at 13 years old go from an 8 to a 3 after turning 18 because he had an allergy to his hamster and became a mouth breather. This destroyed his jawline, cheekbones, eyes, everything. The combination of posture, proper mewing, facial exercises, proper chewing, eating hard foods all has a potential to increase your rating by 1-3 points in less than 4 years of consistent work if you're under the age of 40 years old (the younger the better). Your environment and natural daily habits have the biggest impact on your looks. DNA can be changed, bones, muscles, ligaments and tendons can all be changed and molded to the shape you desire. Your body and face is like a sculpture but instead of a chisel and hammer you have your hands and brain to make these changes (at a much slower pace but it's a lifestyle change).

hebbewem

hebbewem

I am a fatty
Time online
192d 1m
King Solomon said:
I've seen examples of a youth chad at 13 years old go from an 8 to a 3 after turning 18 because he had an allergy to his hamster and became a mouth breather. This destroyed his jawline, cheekbones, eyes, everything. The combination of posture, proper mewing, facial exercises, proper chewing, eating hard foods all has a potential to increase your rating by 1-3 points in less than 4 years of consistent work if you're under the age of 40 years old (the younger the better). Your environment and natural daily habits have the biggest impact on your looks. DNA can be changed, bones, muscles, ligaments and tendons can all be changed and molded to the shape you desire. Your body and face is like a sculpture but instead of a chisel and hammer you have your hands and brain to make these changes (at a much slower pace but it's a lifestyle change).
Most 13 yo arent masc or gl because they lack the bones . He just might been a eaely bloomer

TioJohn

TioJohn

Knowledgable
Time online
12d 17h 30m
B @badg96 incredible thread

failedeyearea

failedeyearea

bimax scheduled April 2023 rotter til then
Time online
10d 9h 45m
Just felt obligated to post from personal experience. I had a rhino done when I needed bimax with minimal PSL increase. At least I've got my braces on now but is sure as fuck rope fuel knowing my nose is probably going to change again from surgery and I'll prob do rhino round 2 :feelswhy:.

Users who are viewing this thread