The NT Laboratory

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
I was wondering if any of you have tried the following drugs i have in my laboratory right now..

If they have a check mark next to them it’s because i have tried them before. I’m looking for recommendations on which to try and maybe combos too

• 2c-b-fly

• 3 mmc ✅

• 4 mmc ✅

• 3-MeO-PCP

• LSD ✅

• Shrooms ✅

• Ketamine ✅

• Weed concentrate ✅

@Lars @TsarTsar444 @germanlooks Tag more drugcels tbh i only managed to tagged y’all niccas cuz ik y’all be doing hella drugs in europe

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, TsarTsar444, currylightskin and 1 other person
Also have some Bromazolam, never tried it

I was wondering if any of you have tried the following drugs i have in my laboratory right now..

If they have a check mark next to them it’s because i have tried them before. I’m looking for recommendations on which to try and maybe combos too

• 2c-b-fly

• 3 mmc ✅

• 4 mmc ✅

• 3-MeO-PCP

• LSD ✅

• Shrooms ✅

• Ketamine ✅

• Weed concentrate ✅

@Lars @TsarTsar444 @germanlooks Tag more drugcels tbh i only managed to tagged y’all niccas cuz ik y’all be doing hella drugs in europe
Ultimate drug combo is coke while drunk if you want to be NT.

Also what are the 2nd, 3rd and 4th drug like?

• Love it
Reactions: prettyboislime
Ultimate drug combo is coke while drunk if you want to be NT.

Also what are the 2nd, 3rd and 4th drug like?
2nd drug is like MDMA but more stimulated,

3rd drug is like the 2nd drug but 10000x more euphoric, even far more euphoric than MDMA

4th i never tried it but anecdotally i’ve heard from people i sold to, that it’s like a heavy dose of Ketamine + stimulant like the 3rd or 4th drug.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and FailedNormieManlet
2nd drug is like MDMA but more stimulated,

3rd drug is like the 2nd drug but 10000x more euphoric, even far more euphoric than MDMAz

4th i never tried it but anecdotally i’ve heard from people i sold to, that it’s like a heavy dose of Ketamine + stimulant like the 3rd or 4th drug.
is the comedown and next day effects bad? I've done most popular drugs jfl but I have weird reactions on MDMA. I see rainbow swirls on it and get VERY cold, like I have to wear a jumper, turn the heater on and get under a duvet and I'm still shivering on it lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and prettyboislime
is the comedown and next day effects bad? I've done most popular drugs jfl but I have weird reactions on MDMA. I see rainbow swirls on it and get VERY cold, like I have to wear a jumper, turn the heater on and get under a duvet and I'm still shivering on it lol
No, people actually use it as an alternative for MDMA for its lesser comedowns and more euphoria

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
There’s also 0 visuals on it, 0% psychedelic

• Woah
@ArvidGustavsson Europecel

No, people actually use it as an alternative for MDMA for its lesser comedowns and more euphoria
There’s also 0 visuals on it, 0% psychedelic
That's insane lol, I've never had MDMA comedown tbh - could be me being lucky. Worst comedown I ever had was when I was abusing the fuck out of adderall for studying but wasn't eating jfl.

But yeah bro coke and alcohol are solid, maybe speed. I think xanax can be fun too, but don't overdo it and if you drink on it you'll blackout jfl

• +1
6 APB is even better then MDMA and 4MMC, its exactly like MDMA but effects are 8-9 hours, less empathetic but more stimmy and energetic. Best festival drug.

2-cb-fly isn't worth it that much, its like a 2 times longer lasting 2cb but with almost no euphoria, feels like very watered down mescaline.

• +1
6 APB is even better then MDMA and 4MMC, its exactly like MDMA but effects are 8-9 hours, less empathetic but more stimmy and energetic. Best festival drug.

2-cb-fly isn't worth it that much, its like a 2 times longer lasting 2cb but with almost no euphoria, feels like very watered down mescaline.
I heard 2-cb-fly was pretty euphoric 10-18 mg, is it really shit? brutal, i had high expectations because i heard some people say it’s better than regular 2cb.

i heard 6 apb is more psychedelic too, sounds interesting, but i have no source for it

@Detona he must be on some good shit to say the retarded shit he says so I tagged him

• JFL
I'm cold only on comedowns for like 2 hours

• Woah
I'm cold only on comedowns for like 2 hours
it's not on comedowns I get cold. I'm cold throughout the entire thing and shiver loads. I had MDMA mixed with speed supposedly befoe, and that fucked me on another level

• Woah
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
it's not on comedowns I get cold. I'm cold throughout the entire thing and shiver loads. I had MDMA mixed with speed supposedly befoe, and that fucked me on another level
wow that's wild, never heard about that tbh when high, altough on comedowns the cold feeling is much more common

• +1
wow that's wild, never heard about that tbh when high, altough on comedowns the cold feeling is much more common
I have VERY weird reactions to most drugs. I think it's because I'm quite small, I often probably take a bit too much which might give me a weird reaction. Like when I took like 1.3g of dried shrooms and had an edible. I was tripping VERY VERY hard, like talking to my subconscious, seeing faces in walls, vision magnifiying etc. Whereas my friend who was a bit bigger than me (avg sized person tbh) he felt nothing despite taking a higher dose of shrooms

tren + test + mast + a bitta meth = ultimate NT’er

3-meo-pcp is some fire shit. You should snort 10mg and it will be the best thing ever. Also O-PCE is great as well. Nothing beats the good old legal DXM for me though.