The OFFICIAL looksmax vocaroo thread [VOICECELS GTFIH!]

Damn, I'm flattered. Although, if I thugmaxxed it'd feel so incongruent with my personality. Like, imagine a rice nerd with a thug accent. I'm also averse to smoking or any shit like that.
u can start the new wave of thugmaxxed koreans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, bishōnenmaxxer, saiya_online and 2 others
I rlly had to think abt that one ngl but now i got it

All my friends say i have a deep voice n shit, which is true, but when speaking english i sound autistic if its late at night yk
Yeah, adjusting your voice to a different language is a lot more difficult than people seem to think. When I speak French it sometimes sounds very choppy, much unlike the expected fluidity of French.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and It'snotover
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 25938

My reaction to that information:
16627.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online and Anchor_Ship

@FailedNormieManlet

Non nt voice. Over for me

• +1
Yeah, adjusting your voice to a different language is a lot more difficult than people seem to think. When I speak French it sometimes sounds very choppy, much unlike the expected fluidity of French.
I actually speak fluent english but i just have a slight european accent

• +1
i want to hear @Ritalincel voice semicolondashsemicolon
he does a average of 54 posts a day giga rotter indeed

There is no 2023 vocaroo thread, we doing this now.

Tagging .org main cast

@Blackgymmax @Crestfallen95 @anoright @defezman @mecha72 @fauxfox @RR2XCUP @Witheredly90 @klip11 @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @PointOfNoReturn @allahcel @PrinceLuenLeoncur @tyronelite @TRUE_CEL @WayneSarcosuhus

Simple instructions: Go to https://vocaroo.com/, and then record your voice. If you didn't get tagged post your voice as well.

Should I consider voicemaxxing? I sound like a white soy boy and I fucking hate it.

View attachment 2183883

Strong post from FBIcel

• JFL

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
  • JFL
Reactions: ;-;
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 24278 and 2 others

@Blackgymmax

View attachment 2183995

muh "Indian homosexual fourm". I have yet to see a South Asian accent or someone who sounds gay.

@ChadFucksYourOneitis @forevergymcelling [USER=24082]@SecularIslamist @KING REIDYZ @Regular Doomer

How does a tranny sound like? Does gym make your voice lower? Does the power of Islam let you voicemog? And does depression ruin or ascend your voice?

I think a depressed voice can work with alt girls. My ex liked my voice. Although she said I seem like someone who always has a lot on my mind like I am never truly at rest. I wish I could just sound happy but faking it sounds worse because it just makes me feel worse. I'm moving out with some friends and going to start my life soon I hope I can leave the past behind me and carve out a new identity for myself.

As much as I hate her she's right I never really could be happy or live in the moment I am always in the past or the future with worries. @bishōnenmaxxer Your voice just sounds sorta like a normie black guy who grew up in a suburb if I had to guess you are black right I would guess as much from how you speak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and bishōnenmaxxer

Tagging .org main cast

@Blackgymmax @Crestfallen95 @anoright @defezman @mecha72 @fauxfox @RR2XCUP @Witheredly90 @klip11 @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @PointOfNoReturn @allahcel @PrinceLuenLeoncur @tyronelite @TRUE_CEL @WayneSarcosuhus

Simple instructions: Go to https://vocaroo.com/, and then record your voice. If you didn't get tagged post your voice as well.

Should I consider voicemaxxing? I sound like a white soy boy and I fucking hate it.

View attachment 2183883

• JFL
Reactions: ;-;, Deleted member 25938 and bishōnenmaxxer
Relatively low t forum confirmed

• JFL
Reactions: ;-;, Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 11126

Incel voice over

• Woah
I think a depressed voice can work with alt girls. My ex liked my voice. Although she said I seem like someone who always has a lot on my mind like I am never truly at rest. I wish I could just sound happy but faking it sounds worse because it just makes me feel worse. I'm moving out with some friends and going to start my life soon I hope I can leave the past behind me and carve out a new identity for myself.

As much as I hate her she's right I never really could be happy or live in the moment I am always in the past or the future with worries. @bishōnenmaxxer Your voice just sounds sorta like a normie black guy who grew up in a suburb if I had to guess you are black right I would guess as much from how you speak

• JFL

I didn't ping you out of fear of being mogged, I was right :feelswhy:

Incel voice over

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126, Deleted member 25938 and emeraldglass
boutta crash the .org with all these vocaroos embeds istg

@Esteban1997 @stunna @justinzayn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Esteban1997 and justinzayn
not deep at all u better do some voice excersizes
what his considered deep I clocked in at about 92-104 with 96 average

German scientist vibes in a hollywood movie. I forget which one but there was this Nazi scientist villain in a hollywood movie and you remind me of him.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, bishōnenmaxxer, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
German scientist vibes in a hollywood movie. I forget which one but there was this Nazi scientist villain in a hollywood movie and you remind me of him.
foids cower in fear of the big burly looksmax OGRE

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and bishōnenmaxxer

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 11126

Tagging .org main cast

View attachment 2183883

I sound ethnic as fuck

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and Deleted member 25938
I'm Somali living in America just putting on an accent lol

^

Last edited:
I thought you were black you don't even sound American you sound like some other Anglo accent very weird
Nah I'm Somali living in America lol, I've been told I sound Irish sometimes so I upped the accent to sound more Irish