The OFFICIAL looksmax vocaroo thread [VOICECELS GTFIH!]

Y'all don't have to just post your voice once, say some funny shit, read a copypasta or something.

Requesting @Blackgymmax to read the "50 year old Black man" copypasta.

I am a 51 year old black man and I hate white people. I have been experiencing racism ever since I was 15, which feels like it was yesterday. Maybe it was.

I hate that I have been stripped of my roots by the white man. Africa is one of the best continents to live in but I can never say I’m apart of it because black people were held captive in America for centuries. Its disgusting.

When I see white people happy it angers me. I just wish they could experience what I experience on a daily basis. They’ll never know what its like to pick cotton, or be beaten by a white slave master just because he’s having a bad day. Or be starved and raped by white people.

Thats why most white men are into nasty bdsm shit. With “doms” and “masters” and “slaves”. They want to beat and rape people but since it became illegal they have to find another outlet.

Whenever I see a happy white girl I wish she would be beaten and rape and forced to give birth to a baby not of her pure race, just so she could experience what black people have gone through.

Fuck white people. One day Africa will rise up and fuck everyone in the ass.

Last edited:
Did I voice sing mog you @Ellipsis ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
bumping for timezonecels

788ACE73 E7CA 49B4 AEE6 A5C0DB562729

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, bishōnenmaxxer and ;-;
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Deprived, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Over for 90% of the forum, and then they larp about 6'3 masc voice 8×6 :lul: :lul: , not a surprise tho, cortisol kills t like nothing does.

• So Sad
i already got humilitated by my itis not gonna get that shit agin

• +1
I like your voice. You sound cordial and approachable.

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and pneumocystosis

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, It'snotover and pneumocystosis
168 replies

not one curry voice

whites.org

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 16369
Bump. This is good thread.

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
bumpo sexo

very strange to hear myself speak but not as bad as i was expecting it to be tbh

• Love it

lmfao no take it as a compliment

Like you know how Yamcha sounds like in the DBZ Abridged dub? Like just a very normal person. Your voice sounds ultra-NT. Normal as in high trust, not normal as in boring.

Also isn't it blay-dEE and not blade?

Also the inflection you put on my username makes you sound vageuly germanic jfl, I could imagine yout talking about the evils of the untermensch or some shit

• Love it
Reactions: bishounen0bladee
lmfao no take it as a compliment

Like you know how Yamcha sounds like in the DBZ Abridged dub? Like just a very normal person. Your voice sounds ultra-NT. Normal as in high trust, not normal as in boring.

Also isn't it blay-dEE and not blade?

Also the inflection you put on my username makes you sound vageuly germanic jfl, I could imagine yout talking about the evils of the untermensch or some shit

• Love it

why do you keep apologizing jfl

my time is not being wasted I'm in a the special ed room right now, which is consequently why I'm responding in text and not vocaroos

Are you actually autistic, or just non-NT in general? I scored 104.

And yea you sound euro as fuck, I'd never pick out aussie. I say this since I know a few aussies online as well.

I don't listen to Bladee actively but I listened to a couple of his and ecco2k's tracks. If you're a music guy you should probably check out my topsters thread.

• Love it
Reactions: bishounen0bladee
why do you keep apologizing jfl

my time is not being wasted I'm in a the special ed room right now, which is consequently why I'm responding in text and not vocaroos

Are you actually autistic, or just non-NT in general? I scored 104.

And yea you sound euro as fuck, I'd never pick out aussie. I say this since I know a few aussies online as well.

I don't listen to Bladee actively but I listened to a couple of his and ecco2k's tracks. If you're a music guy you should probably check out my topsters thread.

• +1
everyone itt sounds like a female except @Ellipsis and @Bushman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Bushman and bishōnenmaxxer
That is not me but I had to post it on somewhere.:forcedsmile:

Attachments

• 20230404_045848.jpg
    20230404_045848.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1